• Published 18th Feb 2020
  • 236 Views, 7 Comments

Celestial Charm - A biography - Atlas INC

  • ...
5
 7
 236

A New World

Several months after her sister returned from war, Equestria turned into madness. The country was divided into two, with Celestia ruling one half and Luna ruling the other half. Having known Celestia better than Luna she went away from her family, who sided with Luna for her wanting to defeat the changlings and give no mercy to them. Being alone in this new world she went straight to the army because everything would be provided to her and she could help with the changling problem. She quickly enlisted and was assigned to the Bright Sky company. Her company spent almost 3 months training and learning to become valuable soldiers for the Solar Empire. Her first real battle was the defense of fort Rise. She was particularly good in protecting her fellow allies from danger. During the conflict she met a stallion officer named Sunrise Sight. He had lost most of his men from the initial artillery bombardment. Sunrise and his remaining men joined her company. The battle lasted about 2 weeks until the changlings stopped pushing. It was an important victory for against the changlings as it gave the Solar Empire hope to defeat this new threat as it was the first battle won against the changlings.

Sunrise Sight and Celestial Charm spent their free time together learning more about each other. They both grew quite fond of each other, beginning to trust each other with secrets and even having Sunrise promote Celestial Charm. This continued until eventually the magic of friendship turned to the magic of love, Sunrise Sight had begun dating Celestial Charm in secret. Officers were not supposed to have affairs with other ponies in the army but they did anyways as the rule was not enforced strong enough. Celestial Charm requested to be moved to the timber wolf division as that was the group Sunrise Sight was in. Higher ranking officers allowed the transfer because anytime these two were in the same operation the whole thing went smoother than if they were separated. Once in the same division they almost instantly were sent to fight to defend the airbase “Griffin.” The Lunar Republic was coming to attack the new base. They quickly sent out and defended the base from attack. It was a decisive victory for the Solar Empire. It was at the nearby town that Celestial Charm and Sunrise Sight they had their first date.

They were both part of the major operation named “Twilight.” The operation was against the Lunar Republic it was to take back the capital of Canterlot and major city of Manehatten. The first day of the assault on canterlot had been hard for both of them, Cantorlot was heavily defended which resulted in the battle being a large pony bloodbath. Out of 38,000 troops only 430 survived the assault and took the capital back. Celestial Charm and Sunrise Sight were two out of the four the take part in raising the Solar Empire’s flag at the highest tower.