• Published 18th Feb 2020
  • 236 Views, 7 Comments

Celestial Charm - A biography - Atlas INC

  • ...
5
 7
 236

Early life

She was born in Manehatten in the year 980. Her apartment was crowded and had many people living there. Her Grandma lived in the same room as Celestial Charm. Her older sister and brother both lived in the same room as each other. Like all the others Celestial’s parents both lived in the same room. When her grandma died because of old age it came as a shock to the whole family. At the age of 7 they moved to Ponyville, The home of the Mane Six. Life was much calmer there as it was no longer a large bustling city but instead a small town near Canterlot. Celestial’s dad worked as a royal guard for Celestia herself. He would often be at work multiple months at a time. Her mom stayed home full time to take care of her and her older two siblings.

Around the time Celestial Charm enrolled at Twilight’s Friendship School the war against the unreformed changlings had begun, and both her sister and brother rushed off to join the war. Only her and her mom would be at home often times. Celestial Charm passed magic school with average grades and returned home for the summer this went on for about 3 years until they received word that her older brother had died while attempting to save his fellow troops. Everyone in the family was shocked, like how they felt when grandma died. Life eventually returned to normal after a matter of a few months life returned to normal. She continued receiving average grades until she finished school. She returned home to see her dad had finally retired. Two months after finishing school her family got word that Celestial Charms older sister had been shot but had lived and would be sent back home. When her sister returned home she was different, as is one after being in a war. At this moment in time we switch off to the next chapter on, A new world.