• Published 22nd Feb 2020
  • 731 Views, 2 Comments

Project: Altered Beast - Flameboy



Twilight must fight off evil monsters with some primal power.

  • ...
3
 2
 731

The Beginning

It was dark times when Equestria's top villains, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow has defeated the creatures of Equestria, including me and my friends. Now, with the powerful magic of both Discord, Celestia AND Luna, they are even more powerful with the magic of Grogar. But that all changes a week later.

...
In the Dragon Lands (for obvious reasons)...

"What do you three want?" Twilight asked with hatred as she looks through a magic mirror that showed Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow.

Everyone from all the animal kingdoms stood with her, including her friends and the other animal leaders.

"Oh, just nothing. Okay, just ONE thing for all you losers," Cozy Glow said as she stood on the left of Chrysalis. Tirek stood between them.

"We know you all are hiding in Dragon Lands, the only place that is "too hot" for the Wendigos. But it's also hot for you due to your fur and types of skins. I can see the sweat dripping down your heads which already let's me know that you can't stand the heat forever," Tirek said.

Twilight glared at him, but then looks back at her friends and family. The Yaks were panting alongside the Buffalo and the princesses and her friends as well as the entire Pony nation of Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasai. She sees that Thorax and his Changelings were getting their chitin based scales fried. And the Hippogryffs and the Griffons were fanning themselves with their feathers. Despite the fact that all the creatures were disgusted, but they did thank the Dragons for using their tongues to try and cool them off. Heck, Smolder was using her long tongue to help cool her friends with her saliva. Spike was licking Thorax while Ember was licking Pharynx. Twilight hates it, but she couldn't help the fact that the magic draining centaur was right. No offense to the Dragons, but the Dragon Lands were too hot for creatures with fur, feathers, and chitin. She looks back at the trio, mainly at Tirek. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right Tirek. We can't survive here. But at least the Dragons are doing what they can to keep us cooled off. No offense," Twilight said to the Dragons.

The dragon race, including Spike, Ember, Smolder, and Garble looked at Twilight. "None taken," they all said in unison.

"You can't stay there forever. After all, we combined our magic to cast a cloning spell on the Wendigos and now there are hundreds of them waiting to come "extinguish" your firepower. And not even your Dragon friends can stand the upcoming blizzard will come," Chrysalis pointed out.

"Well, fire melts ice, Bug-Face," Rainbow Dash said.

"On the contrary, Professor Dash, despite the fact that fire can melt ice, but with the extra "ice-power" we have, not even the Dragons will be strong enough to protect you. Because the more ice there is, the higher the chance that not even a little spark of ember, or a flank-load of fire, lava, and magma will burn through. Meaning, you're doomed!" Cozy Glow retaliated.

"Since there's nothing about Dragon Lore in pony books, you mules probably didn't think that Dragonfire, is actually the lifesource of your precious Dragons friends," Tirek said.

Twilight's ears start to flop down.

"That's right, Princess Twilight, all the Dragons, including your little, precious Dragon brother, will lose their fire..." Tirek started.

"No. Stop!" Twilight said but more angrily.

"...and soon cease to exist!"

Making them... extinct!" Chrysalis said with a smile.

"And once the Dragons are gone, we can steal the power of the Bloodstone Scepter and absorb its power, making us immune to fire! Haha!" Cozy Glow laughed.

"So either you surrender to us, or your Dragon friends will cease to exist," Tirek offered in a sinister way.

The Dragons however stood their ground, telling the Mean 3 that they'd rather die protecting their friends than be cowards for the rest of their lives.

"Looks like we have our answer," Chrysalis stated.

"Fine. But maybe we'll leave you with some Wendigos and wait for you as we give one final chance to surrender," Tirek said and he closed the magic mirror with his horns.

"What are you doing?! We could take them down right now!" Cozy Glow yelled at Tirek.

"We could probably be turned to stone at any minute if we rush over there now. We need to work on making the Wendigos more powerful rather than go Dragonslaying. Besides, we're not even working together. Chrysalis, you are acting like you will rule this world when we agreed that the three of us will rule together."

"Makes sense because you failed twice to take over the world by impersonating as Shining Armor's wife and kidnapped all the important ponies when you didn't think that Starlight, Trixie, Thorax, and Discord would save them," Cozy Glow pointed.

"You're just as bad as her! All you think about is power when we really need to instill fear into the hearts our enemies. Not to mention that you tried to become more powerful twice. And becausee of you, Discord managed to free Starlight, who then freed Twilight's friends, and try to stop us with help from all of Equestria. We need to start trusting each other."

"Oh, really? Because that worked so well with Discord," Chrysalis said.

"And you took his powers anyway when he helped you round up Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and Pegasai so you could gain their powers. So why should we trust you?" Cozy Glow questioned him.

"Fine! I did betray Discord! But it was because he was nothing but a big, dumb, softie who cared for Fluttershy until I convinced him to join me and be free to do whatever he wants. But just like that, he would have betrayed me just like Scorpan did all those years ago. And let's not forget that I have the power to drain most of the dangerous creatures of their magic. Except Dragons and those who can't perform magic. But l hope you don't try any funny businesses and try to betray me. Otherwise, I will drain the both of you of your magic. Truce?" He asked as he puts a hand.

"Let's make it clear that we're not buddies, but evil friends," Chrysalis stated as places her right hoof into Tirek's left hand.

"I guess I can wait a little longer to get more power," Cozy said as she placed her left hoof into Tirek's right hand.

...

"Of all the most vile things to say, they had to say that!" Twilight shouted as she paced back and forth.

"Don't worry, Twilight. We'll stop them," Spike said.

"I hope so, too, Spike. I hope so, too," she said as she stopped pacing.

Celestia walked up to Twilight. "You know, I think there is a way to stop the Wendigos from reaching the Dragon Lands," she thought.

"What is it Princess Celestia?" Twilight asked.

"Have you ever heard the phrase, "Primal Power?"