• Published 5th Jan 2020
  • 530 Views, 3 Comments

Saving Whitespot - ACPictures



A young pegasus filly, Whitespot, is trying to prove herself that she can do anything. One day, she loses all her hope until Scootaloo comes to save her and shows her the value of determination.

  • ...
 3
 530

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, a young, sky-blue gymnastic Pegasus Filly with a white, triangular spot on her forehead was practicing her Acrobat moves. Her name was Whitespot. She was demonstrating her fantastic moves to the other captivated foals. She also had an orange and yellow striped mane and tail. She was one of the most unique fillies in Ponyville. They looked so astonished.

In an Acrobat Gym, Whitespot’s moves were so flexible. She jumped through hoops and walked on bars or strings. She could even flip herself, and spinned herself very quickly with her trusty, lucky wings. Her basic movements were the concept of parkour sport. Every time there was a new challenge, she tried her best to practice her moves. Her deep secret, Whitespot was unsure if she could improve herself.

After her moves, the fillies cheer for Whitespot. Whitespot didn't understand why, but she felt flattered. Yet, a spoiled gymnastic unicorn Filly named Twisty Light confronts Whitespot. Twisty Light was one of the students of acrobats. She had dark purple fur with a yellow mane. She resembles Diamond Tiara's personalities, except she's more ignorant. The rest of Twisty Light's friends are following her. They were Twisty Light's teammates.

“Ha, ha, ha! Very impressive, but Twisty Light has some special moves, better than you!”

“Just you wait!” An earth-pony Filly, named Thistle, Whitespot’s best friend said as she approached. She said, “When the competition is here, Whitespot will surely win and beat the record!”

“Serves you right!” She leaves.

Then, a coach pony blew her whistle and called to her pupils. They gathered around her.

She announced, “Alright, everypony, I’d like to make a little announcement. As we all know, next week is the big gymnastics competition, and everypony will make their moves. Your moves have to represent your heart like: how I learned to be helpful and loyal to my teammates. Now, remember, it is a matter of time and patience that you’ll open to your new door. Miracles can show something that will lead to a new path and never give up on your faith and always be responsible. Either win or lose, you still earn your goal and keep moving forward.”

After her announcement, the teams left. Whitespot looked a little concerned or a bit baffled. She didn't understand the coach’s statement, miracle, or earning goal. It sometimes confused her.

Thistle said, “No worries; you’ll do your best in the end.”

Whitespot felt a little better. Although she was good at gymnastics, she didn't believe anything was right; she was a bit shy and brilliant.

She didn't know it yet.