• Published 5th Jan 2020
  • 530 Views, 3 Comments

Saving Whitespot - ACPictures



A young pegasus filly, Whitespot, is trying to prove herself that she can do anything. One day, she loses all her hope until Scootaloo comes to save her and shows her the value of determination.

  • ...
 3
 530

Chapter 11 - A Grand Competition Day

At the Olympic stadium, Whitespot and Scootaloo enter the stadium where thousands of ponies are waiting outside.

As Whitespot and Scootaloo enter, they see thousands of crowded ponies in their seats. There are flashing cameras and competitors in the stadium’s Olympic field. Whitespot and Scootaloo look so surprised; they have never seen anything their life. On the other hand, Whitespot is nervous, trembling. Scootaloo encourages her to stand up and be confident. Whitespot agrees. As they walk through in the stadium field, they see dozens of pony rivals practicing their moves. There are dozens of sports they perform, such as jumping rope, gymnastics, acrobat, etc.

Whitespot even sees Twisty Light creating her fantastic moves. She gives an ugly, stern look at Whitespot. Whitespot, on the other hand, ignores her.

As the competition begins, dozens of ponies perform their moves on the field. Some ponies finish their rounds, and some don't. Dozens of names have changed from the next round to another on a competition chart as the judges score their points. Twisty Light even beats every series toward the final. On the other hand, Whitespot is trying to beat the rounds, too, with the support of Scootaloo.

During the competition, two rivals make the final round: Whitespot and Twisty Light.

During the break round-up, Scootaloo gives Whitespot some relaxation. She encourages her to keep it up.

An announcer tells everypony at the stadium that the judges will score for two rivals. They have at least three minutes to perform before the horn sounds off. The announcer chooses Twisty Light to perform first.

As the lights dim off, many lights and lasers flash, and rock/pop music plays, unexpectedly. They spin. A foreshadow character in a fancy 70s fashion appears and sings. It's Twisty Light. She wears a silver, reflective mirror dress. Her mane is twisted and curved beautifully, like Lady Gaga, with silver straight lines. She makes fantastic gymnastic moves and performances. Also, she holds two silver streamers, spinning dizzily. Her friends, as background performers, perform their steps while Twisty Light sings and performs. At the same time, while she performs and sings, she goes to Whitespot and makes fun of her, picking on her. Her moves are so flexible than Whitespot during the performance. Right before the horn sounds off, Twisty Light gradually stops performing.

Thunder from the crowd applause and cheers. Cameras are flashing brightly. The judges score her round.

The crowd applauds loudly!

Both Whitespot and Scootaloo are in shock. Whitespot is incredibly horrified. Gradually, the entire sound is fading down in her mind. Everything around her is confusing and dizzy. She looks stressed, tired, and dizzy, ultimately.

Finally, a few seconds later, Scootaloo grabs Whitespot’s hoof, and her dizziness fades out.

“Hey! Are you alright?”

Whitespot nods a bit.