• Published 30th Dec 2019
  • 995 Views, 14 Comments

The Golden DJ - Crystonian



[Displaced Fic] A Homestucker in dressed up as his oc end up in Equestria after and unfortunate meeting.

  • ...
3
 14
 995

Prologue

So...here it goes. I never really thought of that person. But it really started at my first con. Seeing a pattern eh. Yeah, I do too. Some poor fool sees something they just 'need' and boom, another world. Welp, I'm one of them. My name was Anthony, but you can call me Mogeme. Mogeme Genome. And this is my story of Equestria.
====================================================================================

'BANG! BANG! BANG!'
"Anthony! Get your ass up. It's already 9!"

I groaned as I rolled over and looked at the time. 9:05. Fuck. The Con. Today.

'BANG! BANG! BANG!'

"Alright! I getting up!" I yell as I threw off my covers. Slowly leaning up and rubbing my eyes, I look around my hotel room. In the corner on a chair was my costume, all laid out. I remember I had did that the night before.

Getting out of bed and dragging myself to the bathroom, I relieved myself and slowly started combing my hair with my fingers. I look into the mirror of the bathroom. My short brown black hair with my grey blue eyes stared back. Slight bags hung under my eyes. Barely noticeable. I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. After that, I grabbed my costume, and face paint and walked back into the bath room to get ready.

A few minutes I walked back out in my full costume. It contained a long black coat with yellow inside on the hood and on the bottom half a rainbow bars going up the coat, inside and out. These shoulder patrons I thought were cool that were silvery with aqua green lines along the bottom of it. I also had a silvery chest piece that had a glowing aqua green symbol of my characters sign. Gemo. A black shirt under it along with matching black pants. On the upper part of the pants, there was a silver section to them, like armor. I had these custom made boots that glowed aqua green in parts and had a similar pattern as my cloak on the sides. Also, at the bottom of my pants also had the pattern. The boots covered the top of my pants slightly but you could still see them. I also had a long black wig and my horns. There were two. One was shorter than the other. The smaller one was about three inches tall while the other was close to a foot. At the top of the taller one it split and a small horn popped out to the side. They were slanted, the tops, so that they all ran the same way. I had a pair of headphones normally a DJ would where and a set of shades that covered my eyes. I had wanted the shades to have a similar pattern to my pants but only aqua green but couldn't. Also didn't get the pair of gloves I wanted. Oh well. But black ones were fine.

I walked out of my room and towards my friends.
====================================================================================

Its been a few hours since we got to the con. It was, well I want to say underwhelming, but it was amazing. Me and my friends were strolling through a section where people sold items when my my friend Max, who was wearing a Halo ODST outfit, spotted an interesting looking stall. It looked like a medieval merchant tent.

We walked over and I lifted the tent's flap to let my two friends in, then I ducked in after them. Inside was a descent sized collection of weapons and items from many different fandoms. We looked around the tent, then something caught my eye. It was a pair of glasses that I wanted. It even had the aqua green pattern on them. I also spotted next to it was a pair of gloves. The gloves were forearm length and had a metallic texture to them. From the elbow to the wrist was a silvery metal with a small digital screen showing a bunch of bars increasing and decreasing in size as they ran up and down the arm. They were rainbow in color. On the hand was a silvery metal color with a extra piece of armor on the top of the hand. On the inside where five glowing ports at the palms and on the end of each finger. They glowed a aqua green color. On the palm was a larger port that was like a repulser of an iron man suit but was smaller and glowed aqua green.

"Did something of mine catch your eye?" A old but gruff voice ask.

I turn to see the stall owner sitting in a chair reading a book. He wore a old looking cloak with hood over his head, hiding most of his face other than his short beard. He had a grey t-shirt and a pair of brown suspender pants. He also had a pair of boots.

"Yeah, how much are they." I ask.

The man set down his book and leaned onto a counter.

"How about a hundred bucks." He stated.

I looked at the glasses and gloves. Only a hundred bucks for these really well crafted items. How can I say no to that deal. I had noticed that my friends had already left. Huh, I didn't hear them go.

"Sure." I replied, and handed the man a few bills. "Thanks" I said over my shoulder, flashing a smile as I walked out of the tent, putting on my new gloves and glasses.

"No. Thank you." The man said creepily. He looked up and I saw his face. He had cold eyes. Strange cold eyes that seem like they cared for nothing except sick pleasure.

'What?' I thought, slowly turning back around, confused. then my body slowly felt like it was tipping backwards. I tried to reestablish myself but there was nothing...My vision slowly growing dark. I tried to call for help.

"Help"

But I was already falling as my vision faded to black and I heard the last things of Earth. The merchants slow and creepy chuckle as I became his newest victim...

Author's Note:

Ok. First thing down. Now the story.