• Published 17th Aug 2012
  • 292 Views, 1 Comments

We all have beginnings - SkyBreaker



Book one of the series.

  • ...
 1
 292

Chapter Two

I can't remember much from that day, but what I do remember is that I made 2 new friends, DawnBreaker and SkyChaser.

After school had ended, Hoof and I ran back home to the orphanage knowing my mother would not be home until later that evening, when we arrived back at the orphanage Hoof went straight to his bedroom to sleep, while I went to the library to study my magic, although my horn was broken at a very young age I was still able to use it. When my mother had arrived, she was very tired and told me to go to bed for I was a young Philly, and I should not be up so late, so I did what mother asked of me.

The next day we were split into 3 groups, Pegasi, Unicorns, and Earth ponies. Being the fact that my most dominant feature was wings I went with the Pegasi. we were learning how to fly, I being one of the only one who could amazed the teachers, looking back at it know, I can understand why, being as young and as small as I was, would amaze even the princess herself.

SkyChaser wasn't very happy that I was getting all of the attention, so he did a little performance... long story short it ended when he broke a wing and almost every widow in the school house.