• Published 28th Dec 2019
  • 5,352 Views, 59 Comments

The Ending of The End, Part 3 - Stardust456



The Mane 6 realize the battle will last longer than expected, and along the way, they learn there's more to the villains than they realized.

  • ...
6
 59
 5,352

Chapter 1: Onto The Next Battle

"There isn't a punishment worthy of all you done!"

The three villains were on the ground, being crushed underneath a giant cupcake that Pinkie created using Discord's chaos magic. They all looked up at Celestia and Luna, and if looks could kill, they would have been destroyed more easily than the Crystal Heart did to Sombra from the loathsome looks they were giving.

Discord whispered something into Celestia's ear and another Discord whispered the same thing into Luna's ear. The two princesses smirked at the request.

"Oh! That does seem fitting!" Luna said.

"May I help?" One of the discords asked. "Please?" The other said.

Celestia and Luna charged their horns with magic. Discord's claws were covered in his own. They fired three beams of magic at the villains.

The villains gasped, preparing themselves for the worst. They couldn't believe that after how much they've succeeded so far, they still fall back down defeated by Twilight and her friends. They could be ruling Equestria right now, but instead they were pathetically crushed down on the grass and about to face a punishment. The three of them had a mix of emotions within them right now. Tirek was still in disbelief of their defeat, but he was mostly worried about what the princesses are going to do to him. Chrysalis was also in disbelief, but she was also enraged that she has once again fallen from her victory. Cozy was worried about their punishment at first, just like Tirek, but right when Celestia, Luna and Discord fired their magic, she was immediately enraged just like Chrysalis. She wasn't able to rule Equestria, she wasn't able to defeat Twilight, and she'll never be able to have her revenge. Well, this was something that she will not put up with.

At rocket speed, Cozy Glow got out from underneath the cupcake and ran a few feet in front of her fellow comrades. A glowing, pink projection of a horn, the same color aura as Twilight's, appeared on her head. Her eyes glowed as if her sockets were filled with red, hatred-like lava. And then from the projection of the light horn, she fired her own magic.

A pink laser, the exact same color as Twilight's, blasted out of her horn and clashed with Celestia, Luna, and Discord's beams. Her magic instantly overpowered the other three's magic and it was so powerful and big that it completely engulfed them in light. The laser had the same amount of force as the rainbow that crashed down on her a few moments ago. Twilight and everypony and creature else barely had time to jump out of the way. It travelled very far, and it blasted the hill with the creatures of Equestria that came to help Twilight and her friends to ashes, and Starlight just managed to teleport them away when it did. It traveled so fast that it left a long crater in the ground, with pink flames flickering from the sides of it.

Celestia, Luna, and Discord screamed in pain from the laser, and then Cozy's spell started affecting each of them differently.

Discord's body turned stiff, and he was stuck in a frozen position and he couldn't move. A layer of stone covered his body, from his feet to his face, and he was turned into stone.

Luna's cutie mark disappeared. Her hair stopped flowing and sparkling, and she felt severely weak. Her magic has been drained.

Celestia was in the most agony of the three. Her alicorn wings shrunk into Pegasus wings, and her horn was covered in cracks of light before it shattered. Her golden magic was floating above her in an orb shape, since magic couldn't disappear and it had to go somewhere. Cozy stared at it, and it turned into a golden chess piece, a golden rook. It looked exactly like Cozy's cutie mark, except golden, and covered in Celestia's aura. Cozy Glow acknowledged it, thinking about keeping the rook and Celestia's magic for herself, but on second thought, the rook shattered into a million pieces, and Celestia's magic was gone forever. Cozy turned Celestia into a Pegasus.

A moment later, all the light faded. And the three of them collapsed in the crater that the beam has formed. They were all very weak (except for maybe Petrified Discord). Cozy's eyes stopped glowing, and the pink, projection horn disappeared.

Everyone stared at Cozy in shock. Celestia looked up at her in fear. Luna looked at her with disbelief. Twilight and her other eighteen friends beside her were horrified and had their jaws dropped. Chrysalis and Tirek seemed to be the most surprised, and they were still a few feet behind her underneath the cupcake. Everyone else was either affected by the beam and too weak to get up and open their eyes, or they had a bewildered look on their face.

"Cozy?" Twilight asked, when she finally managed to find her voice. "How did you-"

"Golly, Twilight!" Cozy interrupted with a cute saccharine smile on her face. "I suppose I could tell you, but where's the fun in that?" Her adorable look melted off her face and was replaced with a wicked smirk. "See you all later!"

An evil maniac laugh erupted from the back of her throat, and Cozy's light horn appeared on her forehead again, and she, along with Tirek and Chrysalis, teleported away in a bright blast of pink light.

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry this sequel came out so late! I barely had an idea for the plot and it took me longer than I thought to write it out.