• Published 1st Nov 2019
  • 12,616 Views, 359 Comments

I Love Being a Rainboom - Wildcard25



The Rainbooms and the Turtles are back again, and in another dimension where another team of mutant turtles live. Join the teams as they learn to work together against allying threats from both universes.

  • ...
6
 359
 12,616

Mansion Infiltration

Down in the laboratory of the Foot Mansion, Ch'Rell in Shredder armor, Karai, Subprime, and Bixolio were watching as Kraang droids were busy constructing newer Foot Bots for Ch'Rell's army.

“Yes, with these new advanced Foot Bots at our disposal, just imagine the possibilities.” Ch'Rell said sounding pleased.

“With all three of our ingenious minds there's no way we can lose this time around.” Subprime boasted.

“Both Turtle teams, and those insufferable Rainbooms will finally be put out of our misery.” Bixolio laughed.

Karai watched the three rogue utroms converse, while remembering what her counterpart talked to her about.

The Shredder can never be trusted no matter how honored bound you are!”

Karai looked back at her father, while thinking of all the things he's done in the past and the lives he took all in the name of his agenda. As she felt like she was having second thoughts, Ch'Rell snapped her out of her train of thought.

“Karai!”

Karai gasped, but calmed herself, “Yes, father?”

“Prepare yourself, for it's only a matter of time before our enemies come seeking us out.”

“Yes, father.” Karai left.

“So what's the plan?” Bixolio asked the Utrom Shredder.

“Simple, we're going to let them come to us.”

Subprime's eyes widened, “What're you insane?! Let them come to us?!”

“Ch'Rell, that's the craziest thing I've ever heard!” Bixolio voiced his protest, until Ch'Rell stepped closer to the two and shouted.

“Silence!” the two rogues fell silent, as Ch'Rell continued, “We are letting them come to us, because they already know the layout of the mansion and more. But this time they'll only be walking right into a trap.”

Suddenly Subprime and Bixolio's moods softened, “Go on.” Subprime said, as Ch'rell snickered knowing he had their attention.


Meanwhile at the turtles lair, the whole team were going over a plan, “So the Shredder's mansion has various tunnels underground leading right to it?” Leo asked his counterpart.

“Correct. This wouldn't be the first time we've tried infiltrating his mansion.” Leonardo admitted.

“But you can definitely be sure he'll have security on alert.” Donatello said.

“And with Subprime and Bixolio at his side, their security is bound to be bigger than normal.” Rockwell suspected.

“Not to mention they know about us very well.” Twilight put in.

“So there's nothing we can do to surprise them?” Rainbow asked in disbelief.

“Maybe not in terms of what we're capable of, but those three Utrom have never fought both our groups together before.” Sunset Shimmer noted.

“And with the teamwork we've been working on, we'll have each others backs.” April said.

“I have to say the probability of us winning are...” Fugitoid was interrupted by Mikey.

“No need to state odds, Fuge.”

“Yeah. No matter what the odds are we'll always come out on top.” Casey added.

“Because we do it together.” Rarity said confidently.

“Because that's what friends do.” Slash said with a smile.

Splinter smiled, “Then let us all work together in stopping both our enemies.”

Both Leo's nodded, as the group got to work arming themselves with their weapons, and everything. And soon, the whole ninja team stood together ready for action.

Applejack spoke to her sister and her friends, “Remember to stay close to us, and don't bite off more than you can chew when it comes to an opponent.”

“You can count on us.” Apple Bloom answered, as Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo saluted.

“Teams, let's move out.” Leonardo ordered, as they headed off.


They trekked through the sewers while following the Donnies with Donatello looking at a map, “Keep your eyes peeled for anything. There could be all sorts of traps down here.”

“I wonder what kind.” Pinkie wondered, as she stepped on a trigger.

Suddenly popping out of the walls were a couple of Roadkill Rodney robots with their metal tendrils flailing.

“Like that!” Fluttershy gasped.

Applejack and the two Raphs made quick work of the robots, while the two Raphs stabbed them a little bit more making sure they were completely offline.

“Well, that got my heart pumpin'.” Jones admitted.

“I know, right?” Casey asked.

“Let's keep moving.” Leo instructed, as they continued on.

They followed the tunnel before finding a secret entrance hatch, “This'll take us straight up to the mansion.” Donatello said.

“I don't think Leatherhead and I can fit through that hatch.” Slash noted it wasn't big for guys their size.

“Leave that to me,” Applejack said before turning to Twilight, “Gimme a lift.”

Twilight nodded, as she used her magic to levitate Applejack up to the hatch. She opened it up, before using her magic strength to push the hole edges making it even bigger.

So everyone climbed up the ladder while Twilight and Rockwell levitated Leatherhead and Slash up to them.

“April, can you sense anything?” Princess Twilight asked.

April concentrated, “I'm sensing some signatures up ahead, but not too many.”

“Not many?” Mona asked.

“She's right, Rockwell confirmed, “I'm only sensing a few signatures myself.”

“That doesn't make sense.” Keno said.

“You think they're that confident they can take us all on?” Shini asked.

“Well, our Shredder does have a big ego.” Leonardo admitted.

“No,” Splinter denied, “Even the Shredder would not be foolish enough to engage us without back up.”

Leo nodded, “Whatever lies up ahead, be prepared.”


So they proceeded to the nearest door, only to see it open on its own, “Wow. Very hospitable.” Pinkie smiled

“More like they're expecting us.” Rarity feared.

The group drew their weapons, and proceeded forward. They entered the room to see it was pitch black.

“I can't see a thing.” Raph said.

“Ow! Who stood on my foot?” Starlight groaned.

“My bad.” Mondo answered.

Suddenly a spotlight shined on the group who huddled together while facing all sides for anything, until they heard a laugh echo around them.

“It's him.” Leonardo told the group.

“Oh, dear.” Fugitoid feared.

Another spotlight shined down further away from them, and standing in it was Ch'Rell armor and all, “Welcome, my enemies, to the last place you'll ever be.”

Splinter and his sons frowned at the sight of their sworn enemy, as Princess Twilight stepped forward and spoke.

“So, you're the Shredder of this world?”

“Not just the Shredder, Princess,” Ch'Rell began, “I am Ch'Rell. Oroku Saki. Duke Acureds. The One True Shredder!”

“That's a lot of titles.” Mikey admitted.

“I don't which one to use.” Mondo added.

“One true?” Raph asked, “Man, he really does have a big ego.”

“How very fortunate it is for me I get to bare witness to the existence of another team of turtles,” Ch'Rell walked around them, with the group nt taking their eyes off him, “And my associates have spoken of you as well, Rainbooms.”

“Then if you have any brains in that squishy body of yours, you know we're not to be taken lightly.” Rainbow warned him.

“I agree,” Ch”Rell admitted, “Hence why we all worked together to make sure you'd come to us while we're prepared.”

Appearing before them was Subprime and Bixolio who both laughed, “If you turtles and Rainbooms thought facing a memory of Ch'Rell was challenging, now you face the real him!” Subprime laughed mockingly.

“And he ain't the only one ya gotta be weary of.” Bixolio added, as 03 Karai stepped into the light.

The Rainbooms and their ninja friends were surprised, as Rarity asked Karai, “Is that her?”

“Yeah. That's her.” Karai confirmed.

“I will finally have my rematch with you.” 03 Karai drew her sword.

“And the rest of you can deal with this!” Subprime announced, as a large door opened up to reveal an entire battalion of Foot Bots, Kraang Droids, Biotroids, Kraang Walkers, and Cowboy Bull Droids.

“Oh, shell.” Raphael cursed.

“No wonder, Rockwell, and I couldn't sense more signatures.” April realized.

“They're robots.” Rockwell added.

“With a little added barrier around my fellow Kraang, keeping you from reading their thoughts!” Subprime mocked.

The Kraang droids powered up their blasters, while the Foot Bots drew their weapons while sprouting a second pair of limbs.

The ninjas got ready, as Ch'Rell announced, “And now face your doom!”

“Attack!” Subprime shouted.

“Get 'em!” Leo called, as the two sides rushed into battle in what would be a fight to remember.

Author's Note:

And so the battle begins, with both sides from two different dimensions ready to engage in the fight of their lives.