• Published 1st Nov 2019
  • 2,893 Views, 30 Comments

Equestria Girls Under The Red Hood - BROLY MUI



Red Hood gets sent after an unknown blast from Grodd to another universe which isn’t the past nor the future

  • ...
9
 30
 2,893

Halloween

Sunset Shimmer already got the lessons that the girls and Jason said in Sugarcube Corner almost 3 weeks ago. But still, she hasn’t won anyone’s trust, is like almost impossible. But it was Saturday October 27, as the girls and Jason decided to go to the theaters, to watch Halloween 2018, the girls went to shopping, as Jason went and bought the movie tickets, which were in 1 hour.

“Thanks.” said Jason as he walks away with 7 tickets in his hands.

Jason grabs his phone and calls the girls.

“Hey Rainbow! Got the tickets, the movie is at 6pm, in one hour.” said Jason as Rainbow and Sunset were in the arcade, Pinkie, and AJ where buying stuff for home or for a party and Fluttershy and Rarity where in a makeup store.

“Good, me and Sunset are in the arcade, were about to play Laser Tag. Wanna come?” asked Rainbow.

“Hell yeah!” said Jason as he runs to the arcade.

He arrives to the arcade to play Laser Tag, as Sunset and Rainbow were waiting for him.

“Let’s go!” said Jason as the girls run to play.

30 minutes later

“This is cheating, you never died!” said Rainbow very angry as Jason won by a landslide.

“Is not cheating, is practice.” said Jason.

“CHEATING!!!” said Rainbow very angry as Sunset giggled a little.

“It is not, is practice that took me 8 years so thank you.” said Jason.

“And in what age did you start training?” asked Sunset.

“When I was 12 years old.” said Jason.

“So that means you started when you were in seventh grade, but you said that was in fifth grade.” said Rainbow.

“I lied, I’m actually 20 years old, and I never went to school, this is my first school years so... yeah.” said Jason.

“How did you jumped directly to 11th grade?” asked Sunset.

“I’m a magician killer/detective/nerd hacker.” said Jason as the two girls were left very confused.

“Nevermind, lets find the other girls.” said Jason as he saw Pinkie and AJ walking through the food court.

“There you guys are.” said AJ.

“Is Pinkie really eating 30 minuted before the movie?” asked Rainbow.

“Yeah, I am soooooooooooo hungry.” said Pinkie with a smile.

“Of course you are.” said Jason really bothered.

“There’s Rarity and Fluttershy.” said Sunset, as she waves her hand and the two of them walked to them.

“Finally you arrived, why a lot of makeup?” asked Jason as Rarity and Fluttershy had a bunch of makeup bags.

“Nothing is sufficient, so never is enough to have a lot of makeup.” said Rarity, as Fluttershy was just helping Rarity.

“Well, let’s walk to the theater right now, let’s buy the popcorn and a soda.” said Sunset as everyone nodded and walk to the theater.

When they entered the theaters, the popcorn line wasn’t that long, as they walked to the line, as there was only 3 people.

When it was they’re turn, Jason was the one who decided to order it.

“Hi, what do you want?” asked the cashier.

“Hi! I want three Twin Popcorn Combos and Large Popcorn with all of them, a Coke.” said Jason as the cashier gives him popcorns and the sodas.

“Grab your stuff.” said Jason as the girls take what is theirs.

“How much is it?” asked Jason.

“26.45$“ said the cashier, as Jason was a little surprised, but he payed.

“Thanks.” said Jason as he gets his stuff and walks away.

The girls and Jason sat together, as AJ and Fluttershy were sharing popcorns as Pinkie and Rainbow were sharing as well, Sunset and Rarity were also sharing and Jason wasn’t sharing his popcorn.

“So have you girls saw all of The Halloween movies?” asked Jason.

“Nope!” said all the girls.

“But have you saw at least one of the 10 movies, right?” asked Jason.

“I haven’t watch the 6th movie.” said Rainbow.

“The 6th movie is 100% the worst movie of the entire franchise, damn even the 3rd movie that has nothing to do with Michael Myers is better.” said Jason.

“We haven’t saw the reboot franchise.” said Pinkie, Rarity and AJ.

“The first movie isn’t that bad, the second movie is a complete different movie compared to the original second, plus there we met Hobo Michael Myers.” said Jason.

“We haven’t saw any of the movies.” said Fluttershy and Sunset.

“Why?” asked Jason.

“It was so scary when they said it when it got first release.” said Fluttershy.

“I knew that.”

“And I actually never knew that they excited.” said Sunset.

“You have disappointed me Sunset, he’s one of the most famous killers around the movie world. Besides, I heard that this movie takes place, 40 years after the 1st original movie, so this movie is sort of continue to the first.” said Jason.

“How do you know that?” asked Sunset.

“Well there’s something called The Internet, you should see it plus, Bruce is a busy man, a vigilante and a movie guy, every movie that I have saw is thanks to Bruce.” said Jason.

“The movie is starting let’s all shut up.” said Rainbow as everyone started to eat popcorn.

They were on the scene that Aaron was interrogating Michael, as everyone of the asylum started to go crazy. Fluttershy and Rarity were starting to get terrified, but thinking that something will happen.

“SAY SOMETHING!!!” screamed Aaron to Michael as the opening credits arrived, everyone went nuts as they brought the original opening.

“Welcome back Michael.” said Jason in his mind as he waited a long time for this movie to come out.

“I waited so long to watch this, this is just the opening and I’m hype as fuck.” said Jason in his mind with a smile.

“C-can we leave?” asked Rarity, as the rest of the group except Fluttershy said “NO” to Rarity.

They were now in the scene that Michael was entering the bathroom of the gas station.

He was walking very slowly as he stop in one of the doors which is where Dana was peeing, he stops scaring a little Dana.

Michael starts pushing the door, but Dana pushes it back.

“Excuse me! Sorry! Someone’s in here.” said Dana as Michael walks a little back.

Aaron was about to pay the gas, but no one answer.

“Hello?” asked Aaron as the cashier didn’t answer as he looked like he was sleeping as he was a little suspicious. But actually, Michael killed him by breaking his jaw wide open, and he didn’t had any teeth.

Aaron walked in, but when he was about to walk to the cashier, an engine started and saw a guy lying on the floor, with a white shirt with some underwears and white socks, as he had a hammer by his right torso and red liquid which was blood. Aaron walked to him and saw that he was dead.

Michael walked back to Dana, as he lifted his hand by her cubicle, as he opens his hands and little red things were falling from his hands, as what he had were teeth as she looked and started to get worried.

The girls were getting a little scared on how the movie was going.

“What are those?” asked AJ.

“Teeth.” said Jason as in the movie Michael grabbed the door and started to push it and pull it as Dana got very scared, she putted her pants back and started to move from cubicle to cubicle, so she can escape Michael, but when she moved to the first cubicle, she was about to move to the other cubicle, Michael opened the door and grabbed her foot.

“HELP MEEEEE!!!” screamed Dana very afraid, as the girls Fluttershy and Pinkie grabbed Rainbow, as Rarity joined them, AJ wasn’t that scared as she knew that was a movie but she is very scared, and Sunset grabbed Jason very tight like a hug but very afraid.

“Is just a movie, why are they so scared?” asked Jason in his mind.

“AHHHHH!!! HELP MEEEEE!!! AARON!!! AARON!!!” screamed Dana crying big time, she his her head with the toilet as she starts to fight back.

“AHH!!! GET OF MEEEE!!!” screamed Dana as she kicks Michael, making him lose his grip, as Dana locks the cubicle she was in, bit Michael started to push it as Dana couldn’t hold him forever.

“AARON!!! STOOOOP!!! HELP MEEEE!!!” screamed crying Dana as the superheroe of Aaron Korey has arrived to save the day with a crowbar.

“Michael.” said Aaron shocked.

“AARON! AARON!!!” screamed Dana.

Aaron hits Michael with the crowbar, but Michael grabs it and takes it away, as he grabs Aaron and throws him to a wall, as he leaves a little of blood in it, Dana grabs the crowbar as Michael keeps hitting Aaron with a brick wall in the head, leaving a lot more blood. Michael later hits Aaron in the door where Dana is, as he keeps hitting him very brutally, as Dana screams as Michael opens the door with Aaron’s head.

“D-Dana.” said Aaron almost dead as Michael throws him to a wall.

“Aaron.” said Dana very scared, as Michael walks in the cubicle she is in, as she was way to terrified to hit Michael, as he grabs her by the neck and puts her in a wall, strangling her neck as she couldn’t breath, Aaron dies with his head bashed and Dana dies by Michael breaking her neck.

The girls got very scared when they hear the neck break, as the have never heard a neck break.

“Oh my god.” said Rainbow as Jason was very annoyed on how the girls were acting.

“I never would have believed that the girls are so scared, this is just a horror movie, they act like if this is their first horro movie, damn even the persons behind us aren’t even scared, I feel so stupid.” said Jason.

“The scene wasn’t that scary girls.” said Jason as the girls except AJ were terrified.

“Sunset, you can let go now.” said Jason as Sunset blushed when Jason told her that and saw that she was holding Jason.

“Crap, you spilled my Coke in me.” said Jason as he got upset, as Sunset helps him clean it.

“Sorry, maybe I got too scared.” said Sunset as Jason tries to help clean his shirt.

“Well, at least it was my shirt, and not my jacket.” said Jason as he takes off his shirt and zips right to the top his jacket.

“At least I still have my popcorn.” said Jason as he starts to eat.

“Shhhhh, let’s get back watchin’ the movie.” said AJ as the group nods and stay quiet.

“Why did Sunset hugged me that strong? That couldn’t be because she was afraid, maybe is because she feels more safer with me, but they still don’t know that I have taken a break as Red Hood.” said Jason in his mind as he quickly looks at Sunset as he sees a little smile from her, making Jason look away.

“I do admit that I like her.” said Jason in his mind, but he actually doesn’t want to start yet. They were in the scene that Michael starts to fight Laurie Strode.

“The real fight begins now.” said Jason in his mind.

Laurie was looking upstairs with a shotgun, as there was a lot of fake people for shooting tests, as Michael jumps from one of them jumpscaring a lot of the people watching the movie, including the girls.

Michael grabbed the shotgun and pushed Laurie to a wall, shocking her, just for Laurie become a badass old lady and fight Michael back. She grabs her knife and tries to hit Michael but he is too fast for her as he grabs Laurie’s knife and uses it against her, as Laurie blew 2 of Michael’s fingers. He stabs Laurie, but Laurie bites the hand Michael list his fingers just for Michael grab her face and throw her of the window.

Jason was disappointed that if that was all the battle.

Allyson arrived in Laurie’s house as Michael hears her, but he looks back and Laurie’s gone.

Michael walks to the secret underground base, as Karen shoots Michael in the neck and Laurie is in the shadows with her knife.

“Happy Halloween Michael.” said Laurie as she stabs Michael, but Michael punches her back and later hits her with a stoker poker, as Laurie grabs a metal plate and hits Michael twice pushing him to the underground base.

“COME ON, ALLYSON!!!” screamed Laurie as Allyson and Karen start to go to Laurie, just for Michael get up and grab Karen by her leg.

“ALLYSON RUUUUUUN!!!” screamed Laurie.

“GO,GO NOW!!!” screamed Karen and Allyson sees Michael’s knife and grabs it, just so she can cut Michael’s hand a little and Karen kicks him in the face, and when Michael is about to go outside, she activates a trap for Michael as now, he couldn’t escape. Everyone in the theaters started to cheer.

“KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH LAURIE!!!” screamed Jason as everyone started to look at Jason.

“What? It has been 40 years and we still don’t have an official Michael Myers death.” said Jason as everyone make a gesture of he has a point.

After the movie

Everyone was walking out of the movie and Jason was pissed as he read on the internet that Michael didn’t die in the end.

“Complete bullshit, he didn’t died, now we need like one or two more movies.” said Jason very pissed. The girls giggled a little, as for Halloween, Principal Celestia decided to give them that day free.

Jason and the girls were walking to their houses, as Jason finds a bar, and walks to it.

“I talk to you 6 later.” said Jason as he runs to the bar.

“Is he going to... a bar?” asked Rainbow confused.

“I think he is.” said Sunset as Jason walks in and walks out quickly, with a beer.

“I said later, but the place was empty so I took one beer and I got it for free.” said Jason as the girls were sort of angry.

“What?” asked Jason confused.

“Darling, your not 22 years old, your underage.” said Rarity angry.

“So? I smoked when I was 8, but I stopped and I have never smoked again. Plus I’m a walking dead man, I used The Lazarus Pit, that revived and is a lot harder to die. Give me a Cobra and bite, guess what I still live. Shoot me in the gut, I still live, I’m faster and stronger than a normal human being. I have trained my body and my mind so I can’t be controlled. And actually I need to drink the double or triple to get drunk, so this to me is a quarter of a beer. All thanks to The Lazarus Pit.” said Jason as the girls were confused.

“The Lazarus Pit is real?” asked Sunset as she gets closer to Jason.

“Of course big time, thanks to that I’m here.” said Jason as in his mind he was dying as why id Sunset close.

“Why is she close? I’m feeling like those anime bastards who they blush they’re entire face in red, I’m feeling like that right now.” said Jason as he walks back quickly.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOK AT THE TIME, I NEED TO WORK IN SECRET BASE, BYE!!!” said Jason as he was annoyed and he takes his grapnel and grapples away.

“What was that all about?” asked Rainbow as the girls didn’t know.

“Since when he had a secret base?” asked Sunset as the girls didn’t know either.

“He’s a man with a lot of secrets.” said AJ.

“Yeah he is.” said Sunset.

Jason was going to a building, as he goes to his base to keep working on it.

“Ok, I got the lights, my armory, where I will put my new suit, I need a computer, and a big one like the one in the Batcave.” said Jason as he starts to shop from Best Buy, Amazon, Ebay and Gear Best. He bought a lot of more cables, big tv’s a computer, a chair and a fridge.

“Well they’ll arrive between 2 to 3 weeks, I should ask Lucius how the suit is going.” said Jason as he takes his dimension device and calls Lucius.

“Hey Old Fox, how is the suit going?” asked Jason.

“Almost done, need some finishing touches and the suit will be complete.” said Lucius.

“All right, call you tomorrow if the suit is finished.” said Jason as he hangs up.

“Well, guess I should get a big sleep, tomorrow I will bye a console for my apartment.” said Jason as he goes to his apartment.


In San Francisco, Slade was walking to an old warehouse, that when he turned the lights on, he had guns, computers, his suit and a big map of all USA.

“Red Hood has gone being appearing from here, this city called Canterlot, he was seen in CHS, before that, he was seen in Filthy Rich’s home, and later down the streets near the biggest bank of Canterlot.” said Slade.

“He is a citizen from Canterlot, now the question is, which citizen is Red Hood.” said Slade as he walks to his suit.

“Not yet, first I’ll make sure who is him, and later kill him. For you Rose, my daughter, I will never stop looking for you.” said Slade to his suit as he looks down in sadness, he has been looking for Rose Wilson for almost 3 months and no clue on where she is.

“They will all pay for what they did to you, to us, to our family... to... Jericho.” said Slade in sadness.

Author's Note:

Sorry for this guys, this is more of a filler episode than an important one, the next or two episode will be filler and later we will start with Rainbow Rocks and you guys saw who is the big bad of that movie