• Published 1st Nov 2019
  • 2,893 Views, 30 Comments

Equestria Girls Under The Red Hood - BROLY MUI



Red Hood gets sent after an unknown blast from Grodd to another universe which isn’t the past nor the future

  • ...
9
 30
 2,893

Friendship reunited

It was tomorrow morning, Jason was getting ready to leave his apartment.

“Now I know why mom and dad never putted me in school, is so boring to do the same thing every single day.” said Jason as when he looks at the phone he bought just after he arrived to this earth, he saw a video.

“What the hell?” asked Jason as the video was sent by an unknown person, as when he played the video, he knew who did this.

“That bacon son of a bitch, what did you do this time!?” asked Jason angry.

“Plus how she got my number?” asked Jason.


Everyone was arriving to school as later, as Celestia went to the P.A.

"Good morning, students, and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard." said Celestia as Twilight and Spike were still in the library.

"Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points." said Twilight as Spike starts to laugh.

“Hahahah! You made a list? That’s so unlike you!” said Spike as Twilight crouches as she gives Spike a very mad stare as she opens her bag and makes a face and points the bag, saying (Get in the fucking bag you pathetic runt)

“Eheheh, uh... please continue.” said Spike as he gets in the bag.

"I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here!" said Twilight as she takes a deep breath and walks outside.

"Okay, Spike. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students." said Twilight as she walks through the halls. As she walks through the halls very nervously, every student looks at her and start to laugh at her, making her a feel a little bad.

“Why is everyone looking at me funny?” asked Twilight getting a little sad as Spike doesn’t know why they’re doing that, as someone grabs Twilight and pulls her to a room.

“What are you? Why’d you?” asked Twilight as she got slammed with the side of a table as she looks back and looks at a girl with white skin and purple hair as she quickly recognizes who is she.

“Rarity?” asked Twilight as Spike pops his head out of the bag and Rarity closes the door. Rarity starts to measure Twilight’s body with tape and also checks Twilight’s feet.

She directly runs to her purple bag back, as very unrealistically, she has a lot of clothes in her bag, as she takes a green dress.

“Perfect!” said Rarity as she puts the dress in Twilight as out of nowhere, the dress had a blonde wig.

"Oh, yes. This is good! No one will recognize you!" said Rarity as Twilight doesn’t know what’s going on.

"Why wouldn't I wanna be-" said Twilight as Rarity interrupts her.

“And we'll need a disguise for your dog, which is too bad. He really is so adorable!” said Rarity as he touches Spike’s face with such love as Spike falls into his misery just by looking at Rarity because she was scratching his neck.

"Y'know, with a little work, I think I could make him look like a rabbit instead." said Rarity as she stops scratching Spike’s neck as he falls down from the bag after what she said.

“A Rabbit?” asked Twilight as AJ opens the door.

“There you are Twilight!” said AJ.

“So much for the disguise!” said Rarity a little mad as she crosses her arms.

“I’ve been lookin’ all over for ya.” said AJ.

“Me too.” said Fluttershy as she comes out of the door.

“Me three!” said Pinkie Pie.

“Me too.” said Jason as he enters the room with the other girls.

“I Like your new look!” said Pinkie as she gets closer to Twilight.

"I do have an eye for these sorts of things, not that you two seem to care." said Rarity as she points at Pinkie Pie.

“WHAAAAAT!?” asked very angry.

"Why do you think she doesn't care?" asked Twilight as she looks back and sees that AJ is making a gesture that says (Don’t do that) Fluttershy covered her mouth and Pinkie Pie got angry.

"Why were you all looking for me? What’s going on?” asked Twilight as everyone got a little scared except Jason.

“Oh, she hasn’t seen it.” said Fluttershy.

“Seen what?” asked Twilight as Pinkie pulls a computer and puts it in a desk as Twilight sits down.

"Oh, is really not that bad...Heheh..." said Pinkie as she laughs very nervously.

She clicks the video and they start to watch it, and the video was every thing that Snips and Snails recorded yesterday and more, making Twilight looks like a complete retard and dickhead.

“Wha... I...” said Twilight as she was way to shocked and closes the computer.

"I take that back, it’s pretty bad!" said Pinkie Pie as she gets a little bad for what she said.

“I don’t want to be rude, but you’re not helping with the situation Pinkie.” said Jason as he crosses his arms.


"But this all happened yesterday! At the library! Has everyone in the school seen this? Is that why they were all looking at me that way?" asked Twilight very scared and sad as Jason AJ and Pinkie Pie.

"What am I going to do!? Nobody's going to vote for me after seeing this!" said Twilight very stressed.

"Not that it'll make any difference, but I'll still vote for you." said Fluttershy very happily but Twilight just slams her head in the desk.

"You two were so nice to stand up for me when Sunset Shimmer was picking on me yesterday." said Fluttershy trying to comfort Twilight.

"If ya still wanna run, maybe there's something I can do to help!" said Pinkie Pie as Twilight smiles.

"Word of advice? Don't accept her help. She doesn't take anything seriously!" said Fluttershy as she leaned on into Twilight’s ear.

“Ugh, why you have to be so awful to me!?” asked very mad Pinkie Pie.

“Oh Pff, Kch, Ts! Don’t play innocent Pinkie Pie! You are no better that she is! said very angry Rarity as she points at Fluttershy.

“AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?” asked even angrier Pinkie as she blows Rarity’s hair.

"I am happy to offer up my assistance as well. To someone who would appreciate what I have to offer!" screamed Rarity to Pinkie Pie as Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie start to argue, as Spike gets in the bag and closes it from the inside.

“Where is my bag back to hide in it?” asked Jason in his mind.

Ok what would Bruce do? Absolutely nothing.” said Jason in his mind.

“Ok... what would Grayson do? Jump from a window and return to Bludhaven.” said Jason in his mind.

“What about Timmy? Read books and a lot of KNOWLEDGE!” said Jason in his mind.

“And what about Damian? Definitely insult them with his katana in his hand.” said Jason in his mind.

“Last and not least... me? Definitely nothing because this is a girls problem not a Bad Boy’s problem.” said Jason in his mind.

"Listen to y'all carryin' on! Get over it and move on!" said AJ as she finish to eat her apple and drops it in a trash can.

"You mean like how you've gotten over what happened with Rainbow Dash?" asked Rarity mad as she points to AJ.

"She said she'd get the softball team to make an appearance at my bake sale. I tell everybody they're comin', and then not one of 'em shows up! She made a liar outta me! That's different!" said AJ as she gets a little mad.

“IS NOT!!!” screamed Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy.

“IS TOO!!! screamed AJ as the girls start to argue again as Jason and Twilight were tired of all this.

“I miss Gotham so much, these girls are worse than Harley Quinn herself.” said Jason as he saw a microphone as he connects it and turns it on.

“Both of you, cover your ears.” said Jason to Twilight and Spike.

“ENOOOOOOOOOOOUGH!!!” screamed Jason as the girls jumpscare big time.

“You bastards only know how to argue? Talk to each other like real Mujeres and don’t argue like retarded babies, if you don’t talk each other out, this stupidness will never end and you girls will not even bother of talking or even looking to each other.” said Jason as he turns off the microphone.

“Like if you knew our thing.” said Rarity.

“I don’t want to be rude but, he’s right.” said AJ.

Thanks Jason, for the help. Girls, I wanna show you all something.” said Twilight as Spike gives her the yearbook and she opens it in the page that the girls were.

"You were friends once." said Twilight.

"Hmm, The Freshman Fair, y'all remember?"asked AJ as Pinkie and Fluttershy nodded.

"Yes." said Rarity very calm.

"But something happened, I think that something was Sunset Shimmer." said Twilight as she put her hands under her mouth.

"Well, it's a nice theory, darling, but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it." said Rarity.

She's right! Sunset Shimmer isn't the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event, and Pinkie Pie ruined it!" said Fluttershy very angry.

"What are you talking about? I got a text from you saying that you didn't want a silent auction, you wanted a big party!" said Pinkie.

"Huh? I never sent you a text!" said Fluttershy.

"You didn't? asked Pinkie.

"You don't think she's the one who's been sending me those e-mails, do you?" asked Rarity.

"Every time I volunteer to help with the decorations at a school function, I get an e-mail from Pinkie Pie saying she has plenty of volunteers, and then I find out she's done everything herself!" said Rarity.

"I never sent you any e-mails!" said Pinkie.

"Maybe she's the reason Rainbow Dash didn't show up for my bake sale!" said AJ.

"Didn't you ever ask Rainbow Dash why she didn't show up?" asked Twilight.

"Heh, I... guess I kinda stopped talkin' to her at all after that." said AJ as she takes her hat out of embarrasment.

"Maybe now would be a good time to start." said Twilight as she puts AJ het hat back.

"Well I should thank Ja-" said Twilight as Jason left the room.

"Where did he go?" asked Twilight as the girls didn't know, as Jason returns as he was drinking a Coke from Big Belly Burger.

"when did you?" asked Rarity.

"Your talking was soooooo boring that I went and bought a Big Belly Burger and luckily there's a Big Belly Burger just at our right." said Jason as he keeps drinking his Coke.

"So... did you girls finally stopped chit chatting like idiots and finally talked normally, like calm and easy?" asked Jason.

"We did, and we all know that Sunset Shimmer is behind all this." said AJ.

"Well let's go and wipe her damn ass." said Jason.

"Later, but first, I have to talk to an old friend." said AJ.


In the soccer field, there was a blue girl with rainbow hair, which was Rainbow Dash, kicking soccer ball to the net.

“Well, here we go!” said AJ as she walks to Rainbow Dash.

“Jason I got a question.” said Twilight.

“Which is?” asked Jason.

“What happened to your left eye?” asked Twilight.

“You don’t want to know.” said Jason as he gets a mad face and remembers his past.


Jason’s past

“Wow! That look like it really hurt.” said a clown called The Joker, The Prince of Crime.

“So do you want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?” asked Joker as he gets a crowbar and smacks young Jason with his Robin costume all ripped off.

“Come on answer me, I want an answer, COME OOON!!!” screamed Joker as he hits Jason again but in his forehead with the crowbar ad Jason tried to talk.

“What did you say? I can’t hear you, please speak louder or I’ll bitch smack you with the crowbar.” said Joker as Jason spits him blood, making Joker smack Jason’s face to the floor.

“Where are your manners? The first Robin had more better manners than you, you’re just a pig!” said Joker as Jason smiles at him with blood in his mouth.

“I like your attitude kid, hahahahahaha HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” laughed so hard Joker as he takes of a big kitchen knife from his jacket.

“Don’t worry Jason, I’ve seen killers use this knife, like in the movies of Halloween made by Mr Johnny Carpenter, I highly recommend you watch that in heaven kid.” said Joker as he cuts a little Jason’s left eye, leaving him a scar, but the knife didn’t touch his eyeball.

“Now that scar will make you badass when you die kid.” said Joker.

“Don’t worry Jason, mommy and daddy are waiting for you in heaven.” said Joker as Jason looks to his right and Jason’s mother had her neck cut.

“Oh right, I forgot to my last touch of art.” said Joker as he stabs his knife in Jason’s gut, making him bleed a lot as Jason gets dizzy.

“Don’t worry, I’ll leave the door wide open.” said Joker as he puts his jacket and activates a bomb, and he close and locked the door.

“Hahahahaha HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-“


Back to the present

“Yeah is better for you not to know.” said Jason as he looks down.

“Is something bothering you darling?” asked Rarity as she puts her hand in Jason’s back.

“Is nothing... is nothing, just my past, you don’t have to worry about me girls, I just want to forget my past.” said Jason.

“You can tell us Jason.” said Twilight.

“I don’t need to tell you girls about my dark and... and... sad past I had once.” said Jason as the girls understand his situation.

“Hey look, they’re actually talking, that’s a good sign.” said Rarity as she points at AJ and Rainbow.

“Huuugs! Ooh, hugs are always good!” said Pinkie very happy as AJ and Rainbow hug.

"Somebody... and I think we can all guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I'd cancelled on her!" said AJ to the girls as Rainbow was at AJ’s right hand side.

"So you're looking to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and become Princess of the Fall Formal, huh?" asked Rainbow as Twilight nodded slowly.

"Gotta say, I'd really love to see that happen. I'll totally help you out!" said Rainbow as Twilight smiles.

“All you gotta do is beat me in a game of one-on-one." said Rainbow as Twilight gets scared.

“What?” asked Twilight shocked and scared.

First to five goals wins.“ said Rainbow as she kicks the ball high enough to make a backflip and kick it to the net really fast.

“One-zip!” said Rainbow as Twilight gets scared.

(Sorry for not writing this scene, I have a very bad condition called lazy that makes do nothing because I am a very lazy guy so yeah, sorry guys.)

"That's game!" said Rainbow as the girls and Jason walked to her.

"I... really thought you were gonna... pull it off there in the end!" said Rarity as Pinkie, AJ and Jason look at her mad.

"You definitely did not help with the situation right now." said Jason.

"So what's the plan? How can I help you be princess instead of Sunset Shimmer?" asked Rainbow as she helps Twilight to get up.

"But... I... lost!" said Twilight as she was still very fatigued.

"Of course you lost, I'm awesome! But I'm not gonna help just anybody try and beat Sunset Shimmer. The Fall Formal Princess should be someone with heart and determination. You've proved that you've got 'em both!" said Rainbow as Twilight gets happy and they both hug. As Pinkie jumps really high out of happiness as the rest of the girls get very happy.

"This bores me a lot! I'm later going to get another Big Belly Burger." said Jason in his mind as he was not excited at all, as he later puts his sunglasses, it shows that someone recorded a video from this soccer match. As it was Snips and Snails as they recorded a video, as Sunset was alongside them scared that Twilight might get the crown, as she looks at the photos and thought of a new way to sabotage Twilight.


Sugarcube Corner

"And... can I get mine with extra oats?" asked Twilight as Mrs Cake was preparing Twilight a smoothie.

"Oats?" asked Mrs Cake.

"Uh, scratch that! However you normally make it is fine." said Twilight as Mrs Cake confused as she gives Twilight the smoothie, as she was so focused on it that she accidentally crashed into someone, which was none other that Flash Sentry as Twilight was terrified.

"Oh! We've got to stop bumping into each other like this." said Flash very calm, as Twilight kneed herself to grab the cup, as Flash does the same as they accidentally grab hands, look at each other really awkward and smile to each other very weird.

"You know me! Always trying to make a big splash around here.... Cause my drink kinda splashed... on the ground!" said Twilight as she talked to Flash very scared as she grabs her hair. But Flash smiles at her making Twilight feel very uncomfortable.

"I'm gonna go over there now." said Twilight as she walks very fast to the girls, as Jason left the Sugarcube Corner to look for something.

As Twilight walks to the couch the girls are very fast, as she blushes and twirls her hair as she admires him.

"Don't even think about it! You're already trying to get her crown. Who knows what Sunset Shimmer would do if you ended up getting her ex-boyfriend too?" said Rarity as Spike was at her lap.

"I'm not trying to, I don't even know... We just accidentally... Ex-boyfriend?" said Twilight very hyped as she looks back at Flash.

"Flash Sentry broke up with her a few weeks ago. I can't believe she hasn't done something awful to him yet." said Fluttershy as Flash pass as Twilight hides from him but Flash stills smiles at her.

"Maybe she's just waiting until she has the power to do something really awful." said Twilight.

"All right, every-" said AJ as they look at a motorcycle stop by Sugarcube Corner, as when he walks in and when he takes off his helmet, it was Jason with a new haircut, a black hair with red highlights.

"Is that... Jason?" asked Twilight.

"It is! With a new haircut and, since when he had a bike?" asked Rainbow.

"With a very good looking haircut!" said Rarity as Jason was ordering a smoothie.

“Thanks!” said Jason to Mrs Cake as he drinks the smoothie, when he walks to the girls, they were looking at him shocked.

“What?” asked Jason.

“Why the new hair?” asked Rainbow.

“I wanted to change a little, so I decided to cut my hair a little and change a little my identity.”

“Let’s just forget the hair, and focus on the main problem! Dance is tomorrow night, and we still don't know how we're gonna get Twilight the votes she needs to be named princess. Right now, folks only know the Twilight from the videos Sunset Shimmer posted online. We need to help them see her differently." said AJ.

“And how? Sunset will do anything to make Twilight look like a dumbass.” said Jason as the girls nodded.

“I GOT IT!!!” screamed Rarity as everyone goes alert after that Rarity screamed as she blushes put of embarrassment.

"Ahem. I mean, perhaps I have a solution. Now this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, but... what if we all wore these as a sign of unity?" asked Rarity as she takes some pony ears and tails from her bag.

"Freshman year, they were very, very popular, a way for everybody to show their school spirit! You know? Go Canterlot Wondercolts!'" said Rarity as she puts the ears and tail and jump cheering.

"I haven't sold any in ages." said Rarity as she takes some more of them out.

"I will not wear that!" said Jason as he finishes his smoothie.

"Well, fine by me! Don't want to ruin your fabulous hair." said Rarity as Jason blushes a little.

"N-no is not because of that!" said Jason.

"Then why is the reason?" asked AJ.

"Three reasons!: One I hate to sing!

Two I haven't help a lot in this Princess situation!

Three I'm tired of meeting with Sunset Shimmer every minute, it will be the fifth time I see her and I'm not in a good mood!" said Jason as he crossed his arms.

"Well if you insist! Anyway all of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Wondercolts! Sunset Shimmer is the one who divided us, Twilight Sparkle is the one who united us, and Jason included. And we're gonna let everyone know it! What do you think? asked Rarity as the girls put the items.

"I'm not here to help them! I'm here to end this magical war!" said Jason in his mind as he had a lot of veins in his face out of anger.

"I told you, I haven't help a lot so don't put my name on it." said Jason trying to play it cool and stay in a good mood.

"You have helped us, you actually have defended some of us from Sunset Shimmer, that's enough for my book." said AJ.

"Yeah, you're the best Jason!" said Pinkie as Jason had his face full red.

"I'm not the best! I'm just a random handsome man who just want to help, nothing else." said Jason.

"Well, but you're still going to help us with this right?" asked Twilight.

"I am, not with the dance but maybe with something else, maybe by not letting Sunset Shimmer do something very stupid to you girls and ruin your reputations." said Jason.

"Well at least you're a good man." said Twilight as Jason smiles a little.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoy this ep, a very weird one in my opinion but still enjoyed a little to write this ep, and there going to be very shocking moments in the next few ep so get ready.