• Published 17th Aug 2012
  • 630 Views, 10 Comments

Fight For Equestria - Debonair



the boundries between the realms of the living and the dead are breaking and only one can stop it

  • ...
 10
 630

The Gala

"So Hanek how do you know Celest?" Hunter asked the unicorn.
"Well I don't like to talk about it."
"Aw come on." Hunter pleaded now flying upside down.
"Hey that looks fun lemme try." Jane turned around. "Woah, hey this is fun, wheee."
"Calm down you two." Hanek scolded.
"Not until until you tell me how you know my sister." Hunter was doing cartwheels around Hanek.
"I don't feel so good." Jane turned rightside up. "I'm dizzy."
"Okay I'll tell you once we get on the train."
"Fine I guess that's a win." Hunter crossed his arms, and turned right side up.
"Um Hunter the Gala's still going on and i don't think that a big scary dragon is how the Princess wants to end the party."
"I'm not so bad once you get to know me, but I'm flattered that you think I'm big and scary." Hunter closed his eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled. A ring of blue fire formed at his feet. "Stand back don't wanna get burnt do we?" Jane and Hanek took a few steps back. The blue fire erupted toward the ceiling stopping a few inches short. His dragon wings slowly receded into his back, his scales charred and returned to dark grey fur, and his spines became a long pale green mane. His horn sank back into his head and his eyes became a deep shade of red. The flames died down leaving a black ring of ash. "And there I am."
"Ooh" Jane exclaimed.
"Aah." Hanek replied.
"Okay now I know you're mocking me." Hunter heard hoofsteps down the hall. "Crap, gaurds, run." The three ran to the ballroom.
"Wait you don't want to go in there without any clothes." Jane reached into her saddlebag. "Can you turn into a mare, cause I only have a dress." She pulled out two gowns. "Pick one and I'll wear the other."
"Oh no I'm not wearing a dress."
"But, you have to you can't just go to the most prestigious event naked."
"She's right." Hanek couldn't keep a straight face, and started to laugh.
"Fine I'll do it but I get one free shot at both of you." Hunter's form changed slightly into a mare version, and his voice changed to a suttle but familiar one. "Give me the blue one." Hunter said in Scalia's voice changing his hair to a pale blue. Hunter put on the dress. "How do I look?" She asked in a sensuous voice.
"Wow you look beautiful" Jane was amazed, and Hanek's jaw just dropped.
"I'll take that as a yes c'mon let's go before I get to attached to this thing." Hunter walked over to Hanek and whipped his jaw with her tail. "It's not nice to stare."
"Sorry it's just Wow."
"Don't get any bright ideas kid I'm older than you, and even if I was a mare I'd still be outta your league."
"Tee-hee." Jane laughed.
"You're next." Hanek threatened.
"Okay you two if anypony asks I'm your mother."
"But Mom she's a pegasus and I'm a unicorn." Hanek said sarcasticly.
"You're adopted." Hunter said.
"I'm adopted." Jane sniffled and started to cry.
"It's okay I still love you."
Hanek sighed and facehoofed. "She fell for it, damn he's convincing.
"You really do?"
"Yes I do."
"Bah ha ha ha, you shoulda seen your face I got you good." Jane keeled over laughing.
"Just put on the dress and come on." Hunter chuckled.
"You're no fun." The giggling pegasus put on her gown.
"Wow you're lucky I'm a mare right now if I was a stallion I would plow that."
"Thanks I think."
"That sounds so wrong." Hanek chuckled.
"Wow did I really say that?"
"Looks like Grandma's open minded." Jane giggled. Hunters face turned red.
"Dude are you blushing?"
"No I just thought this color suits me better."
"Don't worry about it Mom." Hanek chuckled and gave hunter a hug.
"Hey did you just try to cop a feel?"
"Sorry you're just so hot I couldn't resist."
"I think I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm seriously gonna need therapy after this."
"No doubt, me too." Hanek laughed.
"Me three." Janes smile pushed aside any awkwardness between the three.
"Come on kids let's go to the Gala." The three walked out from the hallway into the ballroom. Several ponies staredas they slowly made their way to the hourderves table. "So much for not drawing attention, I'd get less looks if I was a stallion in a dress." Hunter mumbled to herself. "Eat your fill and then we'll leave."
"Hey Beautiful." Afamiliar voice said.
"Hello Captain Rookie."
"Edahs?" Shining Armor was shocked. "But how?"
"Shh quiet don't draw to much attention to us."
"It's a little late for that what's with the dress and the sexy voice?"
"I can't walk around all beautiful and talk like a stallion, and I can't be a stallion in a dress."
"Or a naked stallion." Jane quietly pointed out.
"Hmm so how you getting outta here."
"You're gonna take me, I may break a few hearts but we can get out of here."
"Alright but you owe me."
"Thanks Armor."
"Don't mention it.. seriously don't."
"Our lips our sealed right kids.
"Right Mom"
"Yeah whatever."
"Come on let's get outta here."
After a few moments of dodging party goers they reached the door. "There we're through go on save the world Edahs."
"Please call me Hunter, Captain Rookie." Hunter whispered in his ear. Hunter, Jane, and Hanek walked off into the train station. They waited for an hour before the train arrived, "Is this a private train?"
"Yes it is."
"Good." They boarded the train and hunter went to his train car. Half an hour later she returned to the dining car. "Damn I'm gonna need alot of therapy after this... a lot of therapy."