• Published 7th Jun 2020
  • 2,074 Views, 52 Comments

Ultimate Alliance: Villains of Equestria - PhoenixFlambe



You thought that was the beginning or ending of the end? Well you're wrong!

  • ...
6
 52
 2,074

The Bird-onequus and her Legionnaires

"So how about it? Will you join me?" asked Eris, extending her hand towards the large bull in the cage.

"Yeah! Let's go smash some stuff!" cried the bull in response.

Eris used that same hand to facepalm herself.

"For the last time Longhorn, you can't just go around smashing things, it'll attract attention and we don't want that," seethed Eris, who was getting annoyed by his thick-headedness.

"But don't you want to be taken seriously? If anything, this 'Grogar' sound like a wuss," Longhorn scoffed, folding his forelegs.

Eris turned around and created a portal using her Staff of Sacanas, before saying, "You know what? Forget it, I'll go find some creature else that hasn't hit their head too many times."

And with that, she stepped through the portal before it closes on itself.

"Hey! I'll have you know that I used my head uhhhh..... Many times than you can count! Just you wait."


"Your majesty, I hear that you're in need of resources. Perhaps, I can help," proposed Eris.

In front of her are three anthropomorphic bees the same size as Eris. One was wearing goggles and a red aviator hat. The second was tough-looking with a red vest and eyepatch complete with a mohawk hairstyle. And finally, the last one was dressed regally, wearing a pink royal mantle, a silver crown and what appears to be a lilac-colored top too big to fit her rotund stature. That bee was the queen of her hive, sitting on a throne in between her two subordinates.

"Sting, Pointer, what do you think?" the queen asked her minions.

The bee that was dressed like a pilot, Pointer, stammered uneasily, "W-well, I don't know, can we really trust her?"

The other bee, who was tough-looking, named Sting, said without signs of faltering, "One does not simply enter our hive, you either have guts or you're foolish. But since you're here, let's hear it."

Eris took a bow, before making her proposal.

"Thank you, ahem. Queen Bumble, I want you and your forces to join Grogar's alliance."

Queen Bumble, Sting and Pointer's mouths are agape with aghast.

"Grogar? I've heard of him from my great grandmother Honey's tales," recalled Bumble.

"And h-h-he's a-a-alive?!" Pointer stuttered in terror.

"You're lying, it's not possible," said Sting, who detached his stinger and pointed it at Eris threateningly.

"Woah, easy now," chuckled Eris, who raised both her hands up in response, "i wasn't finished."

Sting put his stinger down, but not his guard or reluctance.

"Well? Go on," he ushered.

"Right, anyway, if you join us, Grogar will will be sure to reward you with all the resources you need, all he needs is your cooperation," proposed Eris.

"And if we refuse?" inquired Bumble.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to know," insisted the draconequus.

The queen thought for a moment.

"Very well, we will accept, but on one condition."

"Name it," said Eris.

"I will have full control over my own hive, my army is not his to command," appealed Bumble.

"As you wish," Eris said with a gentleman's bow, "when you're ready, head to the cave in the shape of a skull, we'll be waiting."

And with that, she created another portal with her staff, before walking into it.


On the other side of the next portal, she stood in front of what appears to be a giant doghouse made of stone. And occupying it is a large dog statue, that appears to be breathing and moving.

"Crunch the Rockdog," she muttered under her breath, careful not to wake him up.

"The sole guardian of the Diamond Dogs," she continued, "Has a collar with a special gem on it."

She tiptoed quietly towards the Rockdog, to get a better look at the collar he's wearing.

"The Heart Stone," she said, looking at the pink, heart-shaped gem that was attached on his collar, "a gem of infinite kindness, compassion and love."

She then sneered, "To fill what would be an empty, cold and soulless statue."

She used her staff to manifest a hammer and chisel on her other hand. Putting her staff away on her back, she began to use the tools to carefully dislodge the Heart Stone from the Rockdog's collar.

After many near misses of waking him up, she finally dislodged the Heart Stone, holding the gem in her hand and raising it up high.

"Finally, it is mine."

She then kept the gem in her pocket.

"And now...."

Eris breathed in hard, before hollering out loud.

"WAKE UP, YOU OVERGROWN ORNAMENT!!!"

And just like that, Crunch had a rude awakening.

"HLBBLBLGHAGBL, what? Who dares disturb Crunch?" he bellowed menacingly.

"I did," Eris said nonchalantly.

Crunch moved forward to get a better look at the little draconequus.

"Hmmm, and what is it that you want that prompts you to interrupt my nap?"

"I have a simple request," she proposed, "join Grogar's league."

"And why should I do that?" Crunch inquired, his stern expression unwavering.

"Simple, Grogar can help you get back what you lost," Eris began, a small smirk forming on her face.

"What...I lost?" he wondered.

"Your Heart Stone."

"My wha-"

Crunch used his paw to feel his collar, noticing that something was missing.

"My Heart Stone!" he said frantically, "Where is it?!"

"I'm sorry to say, but the ponies, they took it away from you while you were sleeping," lied Eris.

"What?! They dare?! No one takes from Crunch! No one steals from the Diamond Dogs! I'll make them pay! When I see them, I'll turn them ALL to stone! Every. Last. One!"

That's the spirit, she thought, "So how about it?"

"Where can I meet this Grogar?" demanded Crunch.

"There's a skull-shaped cave somewhere in a swamp, meet us there and we can discuss," she explained.

"Raaaaagghhh!!!" Crunch roared, "The ponies are gonna regret this!"

While Crunch ran away, Eris took one final look at the Heart Stone she's holding in her hand.

"Like taking candy from a baby," she said, before conjuring a portal to walk through.


Eris found herself standing in front of the large gates of a castle made of ice, shivering from the frigid winds in the snowy lands. She prepares her staff to cast a spell on herself, giving her an aura of warmth to fight against the bitter cold.

Once she feels better, she kept her staff on her back, and proceed to shout at the top of her lungs in an attempt to call out to someone.

"HELLO THERE!!! IS KING CHARLATAN AT HOME?!"

After a few minutes, a booming voice spoke.

"YES! IT IS I, KING CHARLATAN OF THE SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF PENGUINS! WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE WITH ME FOR COMING ALL THE WAY INTO THE SNOWY TUNDRA?"

"I GOT SOMETHING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT. MAY I COME IN AND SPEAK WITH YOU IN PERSON?" she yelled.

For a few minutes, there was silence, before the king spoke.

"Very well, you may proceed."

The gates open, and Eris makes her way inside the kingdom, heading towards the castle itself. While strolling through the place, she gets looks from other penguin civilians, which irked her quite a bit.

"What are you looking at?!" she yelled, causing the perguins to promptly look away from her.

Eris arrived at the front entrance of the ice castle, guarded by two buffed penguins in uniform, one wielding a spear and the other wielding an axe. Both weapon edges are made of ice while the handle is wooden. Eris wonders if they might melt while fighting outside their home country.

The guard with the spear spoke first, "Are you the one our Highness wants to speak to?"

"Yes," she simply replied.

"You may proceed," said the axe-wielding guard.

The door opens, and Eris makes her way inside.

After a while, she made it into the throne room. Sitting on the throne itself was King Charlatan, a large, rotund penguin with both feet and beak blue in colour. He was wearing a light green shirt with dark green pants, and also a grey overcoat with blue cuffs and collar, finished with a crown on top.

"Hi," she waved, before noticing someone hiding behind the throne the king was currently sitting on.

"Who's that?" asked Eris, pointing at the creature behind the throne.

"Hmm? Edgar! What did I say about greeting the guest?!" reprimanded Charlatan.

The small creature shows himself from his hiding place, revealing himself to be a young penguin, also wearing a crown on his head.

"Pardon my son's rudeness, but could you introduce yourself?" the king asked politely.

"Certainly, I am Princess Eris, and I'm here to warn you of a grave danger," she began to lie.

"Danger? Elaborate," queried Charlatan.

"Well, you see, there was once a great empire known as the Crystal Empire, once ruled by the benevolent King Sombra. Until, he was overthrown by a cunning couple consisting of a unicorn and a pegasus, the latter which ascended into an alicorn princess now too powerful to stop. And they plan to have their unrightful stolen throne passed down to a demonic spawn that's their alicorn daughter. And we need your help."

"We?" he inquired further.

"Ah yes, I almost forgot, I and some vil-, I mean allies I've gathered are working together with Grogar to help liberate not only the empire but also the lands that are stolen from him."

The King could only look in disbelief at what he had heard, before saying, "That...that's awful! How could the ponies do such a thing?"

"Only a few untrustworthy ones," said Eris with faux innocence.

"Well if they think they can just push us around like that, then they are horribly mistaken!" the king snarled as he rose from his throne, "They will have to face the icy wrath of King Charlatan!"

"Oh they will," muttered Eris under her breath, smirking in triumph.

"By the way, nice statue," commented Eris who pointed at the duck statue on her left with her thumb.

"Oh that ain't no statue my friend," pointed out Charlatan, "That is what happens when I'm angry. Anyway, I'll be off now to make my preparations."

"Oh um, right, meet us at a skull-shaped cave, we'll discuss there," said Eris, who was surprised that this duck statue was once something else.

Turning back, she created another portal and walked through it.


On the other side of the portal, was a dark and spooky cave. It was dimly lit with torches, emitting a enchanting green flame. The torches appear to line up into a path, so she followed it.

At the end of the tunnel, there appears to be a cavern filled with bookshelves and most importantly, lots and lots of open treasure chests filled with gold and jewels.

Eris walked forward to one of the treasure chests, taking a scoop of gold coins into her hand and letting it flow down her fingers.

Suddenly, a loud and booming voice spoke, echoing throughout the entire cavern.

"WHO DARES ENTER THE DOMAIN OF THE JEWEL WIZARD?!"

"Gah!" yelped Eris, who hid behind a rock.

From the shadows, a gray pony with a fluffy white beard emerged. He was wearing a red wizard outfit, complete with a hat and cape. He had a stern look on his face.

"Show yourself, intruder!" demanded the wizard.

Eris, initially shaken, stepped out from behind the rock, dusting herself off.

"Hi, my name is Eris, and I would like to-"

"ARE YOU HERE TO STEAL MY JEWELS?! IF SO, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BURN IN AGONY, AND LEAVE YOUR CHARRED CARCASS IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCE AS A WARNING TO THOSE WHO DARE TO ENTER MY DOMAIN!"

As the Jewel Wizard shouted, his body slowly and gradually morphed into a gigantic dragon, his voice deepening and shaking the cavern.

Eris looked on bewildered, before pleading very loudly, "No, wait! I'm not here to steal anything! I just came here to make a proposal!"

The Jewel Wizard shrank back into his normal form, curious about the proposal.

"Speak, before I shall make my words come true..."

*Gulp* "Umm, okay so, you like jewels, don't cha?" she cajoled.

"Yes? That's why I have stashes and hoards of it. Why?"

"Well, if you join me and Grogar's alliance, I know just the place where you can have all the shiny stones you want. Gems, crystals, you name it," she bargained.

The Jewel Wizard stroke his beard in thought.

"Hmm, interesting. Very well, now where can I meet this Grogar?" he asked.

"Inside a giant skull-shaped cave, would you like a map? I got plenty of those," offered Eris.

"Thanks, but I wouldn't want to trouble you, I got a spell for locating it instead. I presume you need to be on your way?" he questioned.

"Wow," Eris clapped in amazement, "you wizards, evil or not, have amazing foresight! Welp, I must be on my way now! Ciao!"

And Eris turned behind to walk into the portal she conjured, seeking for new members to join Grogar's Legion.


In the lands far from Farasia, lives an exiled zebra who was dressed rather sharp. In a hut far away from prying eyes, this zebra was listening to the upbeat music of the legendary Knight Shade, who has since retired long ago. His peace of mind was disturbed when there was loud knocking on the door.

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Now who could that be, he wondered. He was all alone, is he not? He was exiled, is he not? Who would go as far as to visit him in an isolated place. In fact, how do they know he was there? To answer all of these questions, he went to the front door and opened it. In front of him was a pink bipedal creature, wielding a staff in one hand.

"Who are you?" he asked in a deep voice.

"I'm Eris," the creature spoke, "I would love to have a chat with you."

Intrigued, the zebra invited her in.

20 minutes later.

"So, you wanted me to join your group of felons?" asked the zebra.

"Something like that," answered Eris as she sips her tea, "I have heard that you were a master thief back in the day. Under the alias of..... Black and White Shadow?"

"Tch, it's Monochrome Shadow for your information, and yeah I was. Why?" he inquired.

Eris puts her teacup down and started walking around the room.

"You are not some ordinary thief," she began, "Your heists have left a trail, a trail that only adept magic users can detect."

She then pointed at him.

"You used dark magic, didn't you?" asserted Eris.

The zebra's eyes widened for a bit, before showing a smug smile.

"My oh my, guilty as charged. Yes, I used dark magic to slip through every nook and cranny there is," he confessed, "What about it?"

"Your skills could be useful to us. Join us, and you'll be rewarded even more than what you've taken. Do we have a deal?"

The zebra pondered for a bit, before saying, "Deal, where do I meet him?"

"In a skull-shaped cave, somewhere in the middle of some swamp, you'll see a lot of dead trees there."

"I gotcha," the zebra acknowledged as he's preparing to leave.

"Adios muchachos," waved Eris as she goes through another portal.

But before she went through, she asked a question to the zebra.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself," said the zebra, "You can call me, Zeb."


"Trust me, if you let me join your Legion, I'll give you my army!" a voice said.

Eris looked unamused as she sat under an apple tree. She picked up a funny-looking apple.

"Did you not hear me? Do you want me to shout into you're non-existent ears? I'm Bad Apple! Conqueror of the orchards! The bane of oranges! The terror of the lemons! The saviour from doctors! That pink and green one from my kind has betrayed me! And I got a bone to pick wit- Wait, what are you doing? No, please, I'm sorry if I sound annoying! I promise I'll keep quiet! Besides you won't eat a sentie- AHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHH! IT HURTS! MY BODY! NO PLEASE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!"

Eris crunched and munched on that apple until only the core and mustache was left, before proceeding through another portal.


"So you are inventors?" asked Eris curiously.

"Yes, yes!" said a female bipedal mammal.

"Wanna see?" insisted the male half, who was willing to guide Eris around.

"Why, certainly," she accepted, "Umm, what are your names again?"

"Gock," answered the male.

"Gluda," answered the female.

"And together, we're the Gizmonks!" they both announced.

"Right, because you make gizmos" acknowledged the unimpressed Eris, "So, shall we go on with the tour?"

"Yes, yes!" yelped the rather excitable Gock, "Follow us, Gizmonks!"

And so they went into a cavern of sorts, where a lot of inventions was made and held. Most of them don't seem useful to Eris, but nonetheless, they've proven to be expert engineers, all they need are the right blueprints. And a bit of compliance.

"Okay, I've seen enough, you're in. Just meet us at our lair in the middle of a swamp. It's a skull cave the shape of a ram, you can't miss it," she declared.

"Really?! Oh boy, oh boy! Gluda! We're in! We're in!" cried Gock.

"I know! I know!" cried Gluda, "We're gonna be useful! We're gonna show them off to every creature! Yipee ki yay!"

The two of them held each other's hands and spin around and around, while Eris just rolled her eyes and went through a portal behind her.


On the other side of the portal, she appears to be in some sort of prison. To each side of her are a row of cells that houses the prisoners behind iron bars. All unicorn prisoners behind them have a ring on their horns, most likely preventing them from using their magic to escape. Something Eris is about to do soon.

As she walked through the rows of cells searching for the prisoners she is looking for, all of the inmates she went past gave her intense glares, not fazing her one bit. After finding who she was looking for, she squatted and introduced herself.

"Hello my little ponies, what might your names be?"

The three prisoners Eris was looking for glared at her.

"What do you care?" answered the red unicorn rudely.

"And how did you get here?" asked the khaki-coloured unicorn with the frazzled mane.

Eris feinted a state of shock, holding her chest as she stands up.

"My, my, so.....savage! I like that in ya. You're different from the others. Tell you what, I'm gonna bust you out, and you're gonna join my alliance," she stated.

"What's in it for us?" questioned the blue unicorn, who looked like he was from an alt band.

"I've seen you....do really vile things, and almost succeeded. What if I tell you, you can finish what you started at a guaranteed rate?" entreated Eris.

The three unicorn prisoners looked at each other before looking back at her, curious as to what she has to offer.

"That's right, join my forces, and you can become alicorns as you've always wanted to be," offered Eris.

The unicorns looked again at each other, smiling and grinning at the thought of that.

"Deal! We're in. Oh and we forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Zappityhoof," said the red unicorn.

"Goldcap," said the khaki unicorn.

"Decepticolt," the blue unicorn replied.

Upon saying his name, a maniacal laughter is heard behind Eris followed by some snorting. Eris turned around to face the source of the laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *snort* snort* That never gets old."

"And who do you think you are?" wondered Eris.

"Who do you think I am?! I am Marine Sandwich! Ex-celebrity chef who got utterly humiliated by that conniving hillbilly!" introduced the rather crazy grey mare.

"So?" Eris retorted, not interested in the ex-chef at all.

"So? So?!" snapped Marine Sandwich, "You wanna know how I ended up in this prison?"

*Yawn* "I thought you were gonna talk about your scars, which are clearly mental," dismissed the sarimanok.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. But let me tell ya, I want revenge on that unscrupulous redneck, so I'm proposing to join you as well!" begged Marine.

Eris stroked her chin as if in deep thought, before proclaiming, "Yeeeeeaaah, no."

"What? Why?!" barked Marine as she grabbed the bars, "I can help! I'm also an engineer! I can make weapons!"

"Sorry, but I already have someone for that. Two actually," Eris shrugged, "Besides, you don't look menacing enough. Even a filly would have you beat."

"Why you!" Marine growled.

Eris conjured a spell using the staff, removing the three unicorns' magic inhibitors from their horns.

"Alright, I need to get going now so I'll be brief, when I cast that spell, you will be metres away from that complex. At the same time, I'll be at another place searching for more allies. Find a skull-shaped cave on the map, that's our hideout, capiche? Good. On my mark, get ready," announced Eris as she prepares the spell.

As she raised the Staff of Sacanas, it glows, followed by a bright flash that blinded nearby inmates, including Marine Sandwich. When they came to, they were gone.

"Just to let you guys know, I think Autofilly is a way better name than Decepticolt," spoke Marine to the guys that already disappeared.


Eris teleported to an apparent underground cavern. In front of her was a vast ocean, its surface just below the rocky shore line. Eris walked closer to it, before cupping her hands around her beak and yelling, "O' MIGHTY OCEAN MASTER! I CALL UPON YOUR NAME AND WISH TO SPEAK TO YOU!"

After a few minutes, a pair of eyes popped out from the ocean. A voice coming from it.

"Who dares come to this isolated place and speak of my master's name?"

"Me, my name's Eris, and you are?"

"Crank, I serve my master, Squirk. You wish to see him?" inquired the pair of eyes.

"Yes, I'll make him an offer he can't refuse," reassured Eris.

"Okay, I'll be right back," said Crank.

The eyes sunk back into the water, as Eris waits patiently for his master to come.

After ten minutes, the ocean was bubbling. From the bubbling spot, a red spiny, bulbous, barnacle covered head rose, Eris noticed a red gem embedded on his head, just above his eyes as he was about to open them. Squirk moved closer to the shoreline, bringing out and resting his tentacles on them. Aside from his enormous head, he had a pair of fins to each side of it almost in a ear-like fashion. No visible mouth is seen, and yet he spoke.

"You call for me stranger? I am Squirk, former ruler of all underwater kingdoms, until the lot of them overthrew me and exiled me to this forsaken place."

"All underwater kingdoms?" Eris wondered aloud, "So you're an emperor of some sorts?"

"Yes, something like that," acknowledged the octopus, "Crank! Would you please step outside and keep an eye on her? I do not want her performing any funny business as we negotiate."

"As you command, sire," said Crank as he stepped out.

Crank is a rather large purple lobster slightly smaller than any adult pony. His claws are slightly spiky as his back. His feelers replaced his non-existent mouth and his eyes have white bushy eyebrows that signifies his age.

He stares at Eris menacingly, preparing to fight her as commanded by his master. However, Eris was unfazed.

"So," began Squirk, "you came here for a proposal, what kind?"

"Simple, join Grogar's legion and he'll reward you back your rightful empire," explained Eris.

"Hmm," Squirk stroke his non-existent chin in thought, "simple indeed, and how would I know there's no double-crossing from you or this Grogar?"

"Jeez, you're that paranoid aren't ya?" jeered Eris, "By engaging alone, we'll only lose, by working together, we're unstoppable! Nothing can stand between me or you."

"Hmm, very well," accepted Squirk, "Where can I find him?"

"Unless you can breathe on land, he's at a cave the shape of a goat skull, there's no water bodies from what I see," sneered Eris sarcastically.

"I see, worry not, for the Flashstone on my head can allow me to alter the world and even other creatures according to my will however I want," Squirk bragged about the gem embedded on his head, "And in this case, I will give myself the physiology of land creatures, soon they'll all bow to me!"

Squirk closed his eyes, concentrating on the magic of the Flashstone. The gem glows and a magical aura engulfed him, before dissipating. Squirk's body physically looks the same, although it can be assumed he's now able to walk on land and breathe some air, something a normal cephalopod are incapable of doing.

"It is done, I'll meet you there. Crank! Come with me."

"As you wish sire," Crank obeyed.

"Sire-to-be, I will, hahahahahaha," laughed the former sea king.

Squirk sank beneath the ocean surface, Crank following suit.

"Impressive," said Eris, amused at the show of power Squirk demonstrated, before stepping through another portal.


As soon as Eris stepped out of the portal, she was immediately greeted with a spear pointed at her throat.

"Halt! State your business before I plunge this really deep," threatened a brown, bipedal lizard dressed in a tunic.

"Put your weapons down, Rep, let me deal with this intruder," affirmed what appears to be a humanoid cat dressed as a gyspy.

The lizard, who was known as Rep, complied and put his spear down. Eris relaxed a little.

"Now then, who are you and how did you get into my house?" asked the cat lady.

"Just a slight miscalculation of my teleportation powers," answered Eris, "I'm Eris and where in Equestria am I?"

"You're in the basement of my home in the middle of Klugetown," replied the cat lady.

"An Abyssinian in the middle of poor Klugetown? How did that came to be?" guffawed Eris, gesturing wildly, "By the way, you haven't told me your name."

"Oh silly me, where are my manners? I'm Katrina, and this is my husband, Rep."

"Hello there," waved Rep.

Eris was amused at this revelation, not expecting even the lowliest of Abyssinians to marry someone from Klugetown.

"That is your husband?" she snickered, "How did it get to this?"

"Well, it all started three years ago," began Katrina, who was having a flashback.

"I was once an Abyssinian citizen, who was loved by many as a great and powerful sorceress. I performed amazing feats of magic, the kitties all in awe at my power. I was living the life, many suitors want to marry me, all of which I reject. I had wealth, fame and love. What more could I ask for? That is, until that one fateful day when the Storm King attacked. That beast destroyed my home and took everything away from me! I and my fellow Abyssinians had to flee and take shelter while the King and Queen tried to hold back the invasion. Whatever that happened next, we were liberated, but not for long. The previous King and Queen decided to abdicate and passed their throne to their idiot son, Meowmeow, and his first decree is to ban all magic. All because of some trauma he can't get over! I was found and exiled away from Panthera, not getting to keep what was mine originally! I found my way to Klugetown, and from there, I became a fortune teller. Let me tell you, the prices are not gonna be cheap. As I was strolling through the streets of Klugetown, I was ambushed by some unruly bandits, after hearing that I was loaded with a huge fortune. Then suddenly, jumping in front of me was my then-partner Rep, wielding his spear and telling the bandits to back off. He scared them off, before reaching out with his hand and asking if I was alright. Thankfully, I was unscathed, and something about his bravery resonated within me. So we went out together, even volunteering to help me out with my magic shows alongside my fortune telling. Eventually, even in this rather rugged place, we married, and the citizens of Klugetown cheered and cried. Mori pretty much becoming a fountain much to my amusement. And here we are."

Rep, after hearing her flashback almost cried, shedding a single tear as he wiped it away. Meanwhile, Eris who was just standing there was less than amused, wanting to get to her point as fast as possible.

"Nice story, but anyway, back to why I'm here. I can help you win it all back," proposed Eris.

"What? My old career? I'm past that now. I'm happy here and I don't want to go back," huffed Katrina, turning around and folding her arms.

"Well, fine. But if you join me, I can help you get back at that moron who ruined your whole life, you don't need to be that famous sorceress once more. This isn't about your old life, it's about revenge."

Katrina's ears perked up and she turned slowly back to Eris.

"He's the one who took away your career, he's the one who took away your beloved home, and he's the one who kicked you out of it. Don't you wanna get back at him?"

Katrina's eyes seethed with fury after hearing those words. She tensed up. Rep looked at her worried.

"Join my forces and we can help you liberate Panthera from that tyrant. You can even bring your husband along and once you won, every Abyssinian will see you as a hero. Down with Meowmeow! Down with his regime! Down with his tyranny!" shouted Eris as she raised her staff several times in line with her ranting.

Finally, Katrina couldn't handle it anymore. She bursted, screaming at the top of her lungs as a surge of magic that's been building up within her shot straight towards the sky, piercing through her house and leaving holes on the floors and ceilings. After a while, she calmed down, breathing heavily after the energy release.

"Wife! Are you alright?" Rep rushed to her aid, concerned.

"Pack your bags, gather your weapons and belongings, I'm gonna exact my vengeance onto this vile King," declared the sorceress, "Soon, he will know how it feels like to lose everything!"

"But Katrina-" protested Rep.

"My decision is final, husband. Eris, where do I meet you?" asked Katrina.

"I'm glad you asked, meet me at a skull-shaped cave in the middle of an isolated swamp, my friends will be there as well," answered the sarimanok.

"Very well. Rep!" called Katrina.

"Your wish is my command, wife!" affirmed Rep as he saluted.

"See you there soon."

"As will I," agreed Eris, as she conjures a portal behind her and walked through it.


Through the portal, she stood on a rock, which was floating in the middle of lava. It was sweltering, so Eris was sweating like crazy, so she had to cast a spell around her so that cool air flows within her range.

Much better, she thought, now where was I? Ah yes.

"Lava demon, I call for you!" Eris yelled at the top of her lungs.

After silence for a few minutes, the ground trembled. Eris steadies herself as she almost lost her balance. Rising from the lava right in front of her is a very large humanoid creature. Its head saurian in shape, its entire body made out of lava. When it finished rising, it opened its eyes, which are glowing green in colour. Those eyes stared intensely at the bird creature in front of it before it spoke in a deep voice.

"Hmm?" it hummed, "What's a creature like you doing at my place? No one, and I mean no one has dared to traverse to my place and make it out alive."

Eris stood up before dusting herself off.

"Greetings. I am Eris, and I came here to make a simple request."

The lava demon laughed, before proclaiming, "What makes you think I obey anyone? Lavan bows to no one but himself. For I, control this domain and the power of all things fire!"

"Including lava?" added Eris.

"Yes, of course," necessitated Lavan.

"Well anyway, my league could use your lava powers against those pesky ponies," began Eris.

"Ponies? Hmm, I haven't heard of them for a while. Not since those five princesses banished me here," dictated Lavan.

"Well, they're gone now, it has been years isn't it since you've been dormant?" cajoled Eris.

"Has it? I've been slumbering for many years until you woke me up. Now give me one reason why I shouldn't just melt you," threatened Lavan as he reached out for Eris with his bare, searing hands.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, hear me out!" begged Eris as she raised her hands, "By working together with me and Grogar, we can beat those ponies. Even the princesses don't stand a chance."

Lavan retracted his hand back and thought about it.

"Hmm, I have heard of this Grogar, a necromancer and a powerful sorcerer of unknown strength... Hmm, very well," agreed Lavan.

"Excellent!" squealed Eris, "Trust me, this alliance is worth it, just meet us at a skull cave in the swamp."

"I will," replied Lavan, as he turned around and walked away.

"By the way," Eris wondered, "how would you get there without, you know... burning everything in your path?"

Lavan turned his head around to look at her.

"Don't worry, I can harden my body so that I won't be spewing lava everywhere I go, collateral damage avoided."

"Phew," Eris wiped the sweat off her forehead, it appears the spell is fading away, "Last thing we need is attention."

And so Eris conjured a portal once more, going through to recruit more members for Grogar's deadly alliance.


Eris stepped into yet another cavern, this time looking for an object containing the ally she wanted to recruit. She has heard that he was imprisoned after being betrayed by a pony he made a pact with. Since then, that prison was kept in the darkest depths of the caverns. No creature has ever traverse there as it was too dangerous. Until that one bold sarimanok came.

After exploring for quite a while, she finally found it. In front of her was a flight of stone steps curving into a platform with a stone pedestal. On top of that pedestal is a golden bottle engraved with markings and a cork sealing it shut. Eris climbed the flight of stairs until she reached the top. From there, she took the bottle from the pedestal as it was unguarded and examined it. After that, she opened it.

Immediately after, a strong force pushed her back onto the platform floor. Eris watched as a tornado emerges out of the bottle violently. Slowly, the tornado slows down to reveal a dark, cloudy figure. The figure had no legs, but two arms as usual like most creatures. Its head is narrow, had a pointy chin, a long red nose and two black horns growing from each side. In addition, it appears to be wearing some sort of black vest made from the same material that makes up this creature, as though it were part of it.

The cloudy creature raised his arms and stretched himself before opening his eyes to reveal that they are red.

It spoke in a calm, chilling voice, "Ahhhhh, it's been so long since I roamed free. Who is foolish enough to release me from my prison?"

"I did," spoke Eris, "and I did it with full intent to release you."

"Is that so?" the cloud demon wondered aloud, "Oh, forgive me for my lack of manners, I'm Erebus."

"Eris," she introduced herself, "You must be that cloud demon that ran a concert before, yes?"

"Indeed," said Erebus, "every single concert me and my friends ran was all to gather the shadows that I can consume so that I can grow stronger. And once I am supreme, no one can stop me.

Eris listened with intent as Erebus continued with his story.

"And I would have become one, if it wasn't for the betrayal of one of my partners..."

"And who would that be?" asked Eris curiously.

"Knight Shade...." he growled.

"That pony wanted to become famous but the one thing standing in his way was his unfortunate name. Everybody laughed at him, I felt sorry, so I wanted to help him. And help he did get. He signed a pact with me, and if he ever betrays me, he was gonna get it. So me and my friends went to steal some shadows, Knight Shade was the main singer, an attraction, all of the mares seem to adore him. I gave him everything he wanted. And what do I get? Betrayal, nothing but that. We were getting along well, we were unstoppable, we were famous! And one day, he developed a guilty conscience and not only did he seal me in that cursed bottle but also depowered me and return all those shadows back to those ponies!"

"And here we are," Eris chimed in, "for the same thing."

"Hmmm, what happened to you that you think freeing me would accomplish?" asked Erebus.

"I once owned a casino, it was once my empire! Any bad guy from any universe or point in time can come in and do business. Except Discord, he's on my blacklist. But anyway, I had everything until those intruders came in and kicked me out, of my OWN place! You know what humiliation feels like?"

"Indeed," acknowledged Erebus, "we are the same. Let's cut to the chase, you want me to join your forces, how big?"

"Huge," answered Eris, "You read my mind, all you need to do is to find a goat-shaped cave, that's where we hang out."

"I shall be on my way," declared the shadowy demon, "But first, I would like to meet an old friend if you can guess."

And with that, Erebus floated away, laughing maniacally as he ventured out of the cave.

"Alrighty then, only a few more to-"

Suddenly, she was interrupted by an orb of Grogar's face materialising right in front of her, startling the sarimanok.

"Eris! Have you gathered my minions yet?" boomed the ram.

"Jeez, you startled me. I'm almost done, just a few more and we'll have the most deceptive, deadly alliance ever. Oh, and for your information, we're not your minions. We are your partners, are we not?"

"Yes, yes," replied the sorcerer nonchalantly, "I get it, just hurry it up a little, we'll prepare for tomorrow. They won't know what hit 'em."

"Understood, supreme leader," expressed Eris.

"I appreciate those words you gave me," grinned Grogar, "Oh, before I leave, can you do me one more task?"

"What is it?" inquired Eris.

"Fetch me the remains of the Storm King."

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay. This is pretty much the biggest chapter ever seen. Not only just to detail Eris' escapades but also introduce a lot of updated classic villains. Not all of them are featured and in fact, a few of them are ponyfied, mostly because humans don't seem to exist except as counterparts so there's that. Anyway, if you have trouble imagining what they look like, here below are the references.

Erebus: https://derpibooru.org/images/1790484
Squirk: https://derpibooru.org/images/1777090
Crank: https://derpibooru.org/images/728709
Katrina: https://derpibooru.org/images/2482786
Rep: https://derpibooru.org/images/167244
Charlatan: https://derpibooru.org/images/457925 (body), https://derpibooru.org/images/1227353 (clothes)
Gizmonks: https://mylittleponyg1.fandom.com/wiki/Gizmonks
Zeb: https://derpibooru.org/images/1178131
Lavan: https://derpibooru.org/images/269282

The ones that are not shown should be their classic selves for the most part. And also, there will be more villains but they won't appear until the next chapter so until next time!