• Published 3rd Sep 2019
  • 542 Views, 4 Comments

MLP Friendship is Ghostly Equestria Girls - Musiclover435



Twilight and Phantom head to the human world to retrieve their crowns from two girls who want to rule Equestria and the human world for themselves.

  • ...
 4
 542

Chapter 8

A school bell rings throughout Canterlot High. All the students left their classroom but everyone was wearing pony ears and tails. "Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?" Rarity said.

"Yeah! Even the ghosts are wearing pony ears and tails!" Phantom told Rarity.

"It was a great idea, Rarity!" Twilight told her.

Then Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise walked past the group and were smiling at them evilly. "Don't know what they're smilin' about. Twilight and Phantom are the ones that are gonna be Prince and Princess of the Fall Formal," Applejack said.

'Wait, a ghost warned me about this. Oh, no,' Phantom thought to himself.

Moonrise and Sunset Shimmer knocked in Vice Principal Luna's door. She opened the door. "Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!" They said together.

Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise showed Vice Principal Luna the destroyed gym. "Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect!" Sunset Shimmer said in a fake disappointed voice.

"I agree! Why would Twilight Sparkle and Phantom do something like this?" Moonrise said in the same kind of voice as her sister.

"Why would you think Twilight and Phantom were responsible for something like this?" Vice Principal Luna asked.

"Because we have proof," they said together as they pulled out a folder with photos.

Twilight and Phantom were now sitting in Vice Principal Luna's office. 'We are in so much trouble. I can feel it. A ghost told me about the destroyed gym. I can't tell Luna that it wasn't our fault since we have no proof. But on the upside, I finally met the Luna of this world,' Phantom thought to himself.

"But we don't understand!" Twilight said clearly confused.

"This is clearly you two in the photographs, is it now?" Vice Principal Luna asked as she showed them photos of them destroying the gym.

"Yes, but…" Phantom started.

"I think it should be fairly obvious the school cannot let anyone who would do something like this compete for the Fall Formal crowns." Now Twilight and Phantom were even more worried. If they don't win their crowns back, then who knows what Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise will do.

Then there was a knock at the door and Flash Sentry entered the office. "Vice Principal Luna. I found these in a trash can in the library. Thought you should see them," Flash said as he handed Vice Principal Luna some cut up pictures and pictures of Twilight and Phantom. Vice Principal Luna looked through each of the photos as Flash continued to talk. "Someone obviously combined these photos to make it look like Twilight and Phantom were the ones who trashed the gym."

Vice Principal Luna set the photos down. "I appreciate you bringing these to my attention, Flash. In light of this new evidence, you may, of course, continue your bid to become Prince and Princess of the Fall Formal."

Twilight got out of her seat and hugged Flash and the blinds went up in Luna's office. "Thank you! You have no idea how much this important this is to us!" Twilight said happily.

"Thanks, dude," Phantom said.

Flash chuckled a little. "What was I gonna do? Not prove that you two were innocence? Wouldn't be much of a Canterlot Wondercolt, would I?" Flash said.

Both Twilight and Flash blushed a little. 'Ee-yup. Twilight has a crush on Flash and Flash likes Twilight,' Phantom thought to himself.

"I am afraid enough damage has been done to the gym that we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development," Vice Principal Luna said as she left her office.

"So, uh, I was wondering. If you aren't already going with somebody, wanna go to the Fall Formal with me tomorrow night?" Flash asked.

'Tomorrow night?!' Phantom thought to himself.

"That would be…" Twilight said with happiness in her voice but Phantom whispered to her, "Twilight, the dance is tomorrow night, the portal closes tonight!"

Twilight gasped in realization. No, no-no-no-no, no no no no no! Nonononono! I can't! the portal! That'll be too late!" Then Twilight ran out without Phantom.

"Uh, I will be leaving with my sister. Bye Flash!" Then Phantom ran out following Twilight.

"One "no" would have been fine!" Flash shouted.

Phantom luckily caught up with Twilight and the two ran into Rarity's Boutique and went into a dressing room. Then girls were now concerned about their friends. "Everything okay in there?" Rarity asked.

"Yes!" Twilight and Phantom said. "Only it's not okay. It's not okay at all! If we don't get our crowns tonight, we won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons! Oh, what are we gonna do?" Twilight said worriedly.

'Twilight's right. We need to get our crowns back tonight. We need to go back. Our friends, our family, our home. We can't stay here forever. What are we gonna do?... Wait… our friends… that's it!' Phantom thought to himself.

"Twilight, I'm going out on a limb here but we should tell our friends the truth," Phantom suggested.'

"Twilight, Phantom's right. We have to let them know what's really at stake if we don't get the crowns tonight. They'll help us figure somethin' out," Spike said.

"But what if they won't? What if they find out how different we really are…?" Twilight said worriedly than her reflection as well as Phantom's changed to their pony forms.

'Maybe Twilight's right. What if they don't help us if they realize that we are a pony Prince and Princess from Equestria.' Phantom thought to himself worried.

Spike then saw the worried faces of his friends. "Twilight, Phantom, these girls rallied around you `cause they saw what was in your hearts. They aren't gonna feel any differently about you two when they find out you guys are a pony prince and princess in Equestria," Spike said as Phantom's and Twilight's reflections turned back into their human forms.

Twilight and Phantom looked at each other and smiled. "We're glad you followed us here, Spike," Twilight said.

"Thank you, Spike. We really need a pep talk," Phantom said. They all gathered in a group hug. "You're welcome, Phantom. I'm glad I came here too. Unless, of course, we get stuck here for another thirty moons."

Twilight and Phantom stood up, took a deep breath, and left the dressing room. "You two okay?" Applejack asked.

"The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight," Phantom said.

"What?!" Pinkie Pie said shocked.

"It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations," Twilight said.

"What?!" Pinkie Pie shouted again.

"But the Fall Formal has to happen tonight," Twilight and Phantom said together to put more emphasis on their need to have the dance tonight.

"Wha-!" Pinkie Pie was about to say again but Rainbow Dash stopped her.

Twilight and Phantom took a deep breath. "You see…" Twilight was about to start but Pinkie Pie interrupted her.

"You two are from an alternate world and you're a pony prince and princess there and the crowns actually have magical elements embedded in them that help power up other magical elements, and without them they don't work anymore, and you need them all to help protect your magical world, and if you two don't get the crowns tonight, you'll be stuck in the world and you two won't be able to get back for, like, a really, really long time!" Then Pinkie Pie smiled to herself at what she said.

Spike, Phantom, and Twilight opened their mouths in shock at what she said. 'How does Pinkie Pie do this?!' Phantom thought to himself. 'She is like a living version of Clockwork!'

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason," Rainbow Dash said simply.

"Nope, she's pretty much spot-on," Spike said then everyone looked at him in surprise.

"He can talk?!" Rarity said in shock.

"Oh, yeah! And back where I come from, I'm not even a dog! I'm a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon!" Spike said then he smiled smugly want attention and praise from everyone.

'Oh, Spike.' Phantom thought to himself.

"This is so amazing!" Fluttershy said in excitement as she pushed Rarity and Pinkie Pie out of the way. "Tell me, what are you thinking right now?" Fluttershy asked as she got closer to Spike's level. She smiled happily as Spike was trying to think of an answer.

"Sure would love a scratch behind the old ears!" Spike said as he walked over to Rarity and sat down near her feet.

"Gah," Rarity said. She was still in shock of Spike talking and her friends being a pony prince and princess.

"Uh, maybe later."

"How did you know all that?" Phantom asked Pinkie Pie.

"Just a hunch," Pinkie Pie said simply.

"Wait a minute! Lemme get this straight. You two are ponies?" Applejack asked.

"You two are a prince and princess?" Rarity said in shock.

"You two are from another world?" Fluttershy asked.

Both Phantom and Twilight gulped nervously and nodded. They blushed as they said, "Mm-hmm."

"That… is… awesome!" Rainbow Dash said in excitement. Now all of the girls surrounded Phantom and Twilight and started to ask them questions about their world and their royal status. "

See? Told you two," Spike said.

'This is awesome. Things are starting to look up for me and Twi.' Phantom thought to himself happily.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy with school. I had two exams this week so I spent all my time studying.