• Published 3rd Sep 2019
  • 542 Views, 4 Comments

MLP Friendship is Ghostly Equestria Girls - Musiclover435



Twilight and Phantom head to the human world to retrieve their crowns from two girls who want to rule Equestria and the human world for themselves.

  • ...
 4
 542

Chapter 7

At the soccer field, Rainbow Dash was practicing her kicks. Applejack walked up to Rainbow Dash while everyone else sat on the bleachers. The girls started to talk.

"They're actually talking! That's a good sign!" Rarity said.

Then Rainbow Dash and Applejack hugged. "Hugs! Ooh, hugs are always good!" Pinkie Pie said happily.

'Well, at least Twilight and I got the girls back together.' Phantom thought to himself.

Then a ghost appeared in front of Phantom. "Be warned, Ghost Seer. You may be watched by those who want to harm you." Then he disappeared.

Phantom rubbed his head in annoyance. 'Great. More problems.' Phantom shook his head to get out of his thoughts as he saw Rainbow Dash and Applejack headed to the bleachers where they were sitting.

"Somebody, and I think we can all guess who, told Rainbow Dash that my bake sale had been moved to a different day. Dash showed up with all the softball team and thought I'd canceled on her!" Applejack explained.

"So, you two are lookin' to dethrone Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise and become Prince and Princess of the Fall Formal, huh?" Rainbow Dash asked. Phantom and Twilight looked at each other and nodded at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash started to play with the soccer ball while talking with Phantom and Twilight. "Gotta, say, I'd really love to see that happen." Rainbow Dash stopped kicking the ball and let it land on the ground. "I'll totally help you guys out! All you two gotta do us beat me in a game of one-on-one. You're first!" Rainbow Dash said as she pointed at Twilight.

"What?!" Twilight said in shock. 'I still haven't gotten used to walking like this. How can I beat Rainbow Dash?' Twilight thought to herself.

"First to five goals wins." Then Rainbow Dash kicked the ball into the goal as fast as lightning. "One-zip!" Twilight gulped nervously.

Phantom put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You can do it, Twi." He told her. Twilight smiled and went to the field. After about five to ten minutes, the score was five to zero with Rainbow Dash as the winner. Twilight fell to the ground exhausted. Phantom helped his sister up and he went to the field for his turn. "So, your sister couldn't beat me. Can you?" She asked boastfully.

"Positive," Phantom said while looking at some of the ghosts he befriended earlier. They knew all of Rainbow's secrets and with their help, Phantom would win.

Rainbow Dash kicked the ball but as much to everyone's surprise, Phantom caught the ball with his feet. He kicked it, dodging Rainbow Dash multiple times. 'How is he beating me?' Rainbow Dash thought to herself. Then Phantom scored a goal. Everyone cheered loudly.

"One-zip!" Phantom said taunting Rainbow Dash.

"Grrrr. It is on!" Rainbow Dash said determinedly. Back at the center of the field, Rainbow was kicking the ball. She past Phantom and almost made a goal but Phantom stole the ball and made another goal. Phantom smirked boastfully. After another few minutes, Phantom won five to four. All the girls ran to Phantom cheering loudly.

"How do you do that, darling?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah, how did you beat me?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Heh, I had a little help. Thanks, guys!" Phantom said clearly waving at nothing.

"Okay, why are you talking to nothing?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, you did it in the lunchroom," Fluttershy said.

"And in the gym," Applejack and Pinkie Pie said.

"And in the video!" Rarity and Rainbow Dash said.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain," Phantom said nervously.

"You can see ghosts and talk to them." Pinkie Pie said simply. Twilight and Phantom were surprised that Pinkie Pie guessed correctly.

"Yeah, Pinkie Pie, ghosts aren't real," Applejack said.

"Actually, she isn't wrong. I can see and talk to ghosts. Only my family and Twilight knows about it," Phantom said.

"That is AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Wow. I didn't know that something like that could exist," Fluttershy said.

Applejack looked into Phantom's eyes and was surprised. "You're telling the truth. That is pretty cool," Applejack said.

"So what's the plan? How can I help you two be Prince and Prince instead of Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"But I lost!" Twilight said surprised.

"Of course you lost but Phantom beat me and I'm awesome! But I'm not gonna help just anybody beat Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise. The Fall Formal Prince and Princess should be someone with heart and determination! You two have proven that you've got 'em both." Everyone cheered loudly. 'We did it! The girls are back together in this world.' Phantom thought to himself. But unbeknownst to the group Snips, Snails, Sunset Shimmer, and Moonrise were watching from a distance. Snips and Snails used their phones to take pictures of Phantom and Twilight. They showed the photos to Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise and they smiled evilly at their next plan.

At the Cake's sweet shop, Twilight and Phantom were ordering drinks. "And… can I get mine with extra oats?" Twilight asked.

"Oats?" Mrs. Cake asked confused while getting the drinks ready.

"Uhh, my sister can say the weirdest things from time to time. However you normally make it is fine," Phantom said. Mrs. Cake shrugged her shoulders and handed them their drinks. Phantom started to drink his. Twilight turned around and looked at hers. As they were heading back to their friends, Twilight ran into Flash Sentry again before Phantom could warn his sister. 'This is the second time Twilight has run into somepony. He kind of looks like the Pegasus guard Twilight ran into back in Equestria.' Phantom thought to himself.

Twilight drink spilled on Flash and Twilight looked up in horror. "Oh! We've got to stop bumping into each other like this," Flash said then he and Twilight went down to pick up the cup and they touched hands. Twilight grabbed her hair and blushed as she stood up.

"You know me! Always trying to make a big splash around here," Twilight said emphasizing splash. "`Cause my drink kinda splashed… on the ground!" Twilight laughed nervously.

"We're gonna go over there now," Phantom said while grabbing his sister and walking off.

"You like him," Phantom said.

Twilight blushed. "Phantom!" Twilight said.

Phantom snickered. 'I love messing with Twilight.'

They sat down and Twilight played with her hair while blushing. "Don't even think about it! You're already trying to get her crown. Who knows what Sunset Shimmer would do if you ended up getting her ex-boyfriend too?" Rarity said petting Spike.

"I'm not trying to. I don't even know… We just accidentally…" Twilight started by Phantom interrupted her.

"Hang on, ex-boyfriend?" Phantom asked.

"Flash Sentry broke up with her a few weeks ago. I can't believe Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise haven't done anything awful to him yet," Fluttershy said.

Then Phantom's and Twilight's eyes widened in what they know will happen if they don't get their crowns. "Maybe they're just waiting until they have the power to do something really awful," Phantom and Twilight said together.

"All right, girls. Dance is tomorrow night, and we still don't know how we're gonna get Phantom and Twilight the votes they need to be named Prince and Princess. Right now, folks only know Phantom and Twilight from the videos Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise posted online. We need to help `em see them differently," Applejack said while getting out of her chair.

Everyone thought to themselves for a minute then Rarity jumped out of her seat excitedly. "I'VE GOT IT!" Then everyone looked at her and she blushed in embarrassment. "Ahem. I mean, um, perhaps I have a solution. Now, this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, but what if we all wore these as a sign of unity?" Rarity said as she pulled fake pony tails and ears out of her bad.

"Freshman year, they were very, very popular. A way for everybody to show their school spirit! You know? "Go, Canterlot Wondercolts!" Rarity said as she put the ears and tail on. "Ahem. I haven't sold any in ages. I mean, the five of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Wondercolts! Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise are the ones who divided us, Twilight Sparkle and Phantom are the ones who united us. And we're gonna let everyone know! What do you think?" Rarity said as she gave everyone pony tails and ears. She even put ears on Phantom and Twilight. Everyone looked at each other and smiled in agreement.

It is lunchtime at Canterlot High again. The girls sit with their normal friends but this time they are wearing CHS sweaters, pony ears, and a tail. One by one they each put the ears on and once Pinkie Pie puts her ears on she starts banging her lunch tray in a rhythm, Rarity is stomping her feet and clapping her hands, Fluttershy is banged two cups, Applejack is clapping her hands and banging on the table, and Rainbow Dash is banging her tray at her table. Finally, Spike starts the music and now all the girls get out of the seats and start singing.

Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash: Hey, hey, everybody
We've got something to say
We may seem as different
As the night is from day
But you look a little deeper
And you will see
That I'm just like you
And you're just like me.
Yeah!

Hey, hey, everybody
We're here to shout
That the magic and spirit of friendship
Is what it's all about
Yeah,
We thought we were different
As the night is from the day
Until Twilight and Phantom
Helped us see another way

So get up get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight and Phantom win the crown
So get up get down
`Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight and Phantom
Win the crown!

Pinkie Pie: Hey, hey hands up now,
We're sending a message
To the crowd
Hands wave up
Then come down
We party together
All around

Rarity: Generous, honesty,

Applejack: Laughter, kindness, loyalty

Fluttershy: Twilight and Phantom helped us each to see

Rainbow Dash: All that we can be!

Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash: So get up get down
If you're gonna come around
We can work together
Helping Twilight and Phantom win the crown
So get up get down
`Cause it's gonna make a sound
If we work together
Helping Twilight and Phantom
Win the Crown!

Rarity and Pinkie Pie open the doors to reveal Phantom and Twilight wearing CHS gear along with pony ears and a tail.

Twilight: We're gonna be ourselves
No matter what we do

Phantom: And if we're different yeah
We want you to be true to you

Twilight and Phantom: If you follow us
We'll put our differences aside
We'll stick together and
Start working on that school pride!

All: Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around
Stomp your hooves turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help them win the crown!

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around
Stomp your hooves turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help them win the crown!

Now everyone is wearing pony ears and tails, having fun, and getting along. 'Everything is going to plan. Even the ghosts are dancing.' Phantom thought to himself as he saw ghosts wearing their own pony ears and tail. They were even singing along with the other students.

Jump up make a sound (Hey!)
Stomp your hooves turn around
Start now, make a change,
Gonna come around
Stomp your hooves turn around
Canterlot Wondercolts
Help them win the crown!

Outside the cafeteria, Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise are watching in anger. 'This is not good. They might win if this keeps up.' Moonrise thought to herself.

They turned around and Snips and Snails were dancing to the song with pony ears and a tail on. "Take those off!" They shouted together.

"We have something we need you to do," Moonrise said. With Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise looking at each other with an evil smile.