• Published 3rd Sep 2019
  • 542 Views, 4 Comments

MLP Friendship is Ghostly Equestria Girls - Musiclover435



Twilight and Phantom head to the human world to retrieve their crowns from two girls who want to rule Equestria and the human world for themselves.

  • ...
 4
 542

Chapter 10

On the way to Canterlot High, Phantom was talking to Twilight about what a ghost said earlier. "Phantom, are you sure that's what the ghost said?"

Phantom nodded. "Yes, he said that you and I will make a tough decision tonight. He didn't say what though. No matter what it is though, I know that we will make it together."

Twilight nodded. "Right, Phantom. Together." Then Phantom and Twilight hugged just as they arrived at the school.

They all exited the limo then Flash pulled up in his car. "Uh, Twilight!" He shouted. Phantom stayed with his sister to support her as Flash ran up to both of them. "Look, I know you said "no" about going to the Fall Formal with me, but would you reconsider and at least have one dance? Or do you already have a date?" He asked gesturing to Phantom.

"Oh, I'm not Twilight's date. I'm her brother. That would be weird," Phantom told him.

"And I didn't say "no". I mean, I did, but… I didn't mean no, to you. I was… Well, what I mean is… uhh…" Twilight said.

"What my sister means is that she would love to dance with you," Phantom said while giving Twilight a slight shove towards Flash. They both blushed as they held hands and went into the school. Flash hit the door and they all walked in. 'Finally, Twilight and Flash are going to the dance. Too bad we won't be here forever.' Phantom thought to himself as he headed to the gym with his sister.

In the gym, Twilight and Phantom are dancing with their friends as Flash is playing with his band on the stage. Twilight waved to Flash then she and Phantom looked around. "Anybody see Sunset Shimmer?" Twilight asked.

"What about Moonrise?" Phantom asked.

"Maybe they were too embarrassed to show! They've gotta know you two won by a landslide!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Maybe," Phantom and Twilight said.

Once the song ended, everyone cheered and Flash and his band left the stage as Principal Celestia went up the stage. "First off, I wanna say how wonderful everything looks tonight. You all did a magnificent job pulling things together after the unfortunate events of earlier. And now without further ado, I'd like to announce the winners of this year's Fall Formal crowns." Principal Celestia started as she gestured to her sister to come up on the stage. Vice Principal Luna brought up a big box and she opened it to reveal Phantom's and Twilight's crowns. Phantom and Twilight blink at seeing their crown.

'Wow. I never imagined feeling all this pressure of getting my element of harmony back since our run-in with Discord.' Phantom thought to himself. "The Prince and Princess of this year's Fall Formal is… Twilight Sparkle and Phantom!" Principal Celestia said. Everyone cheered in excitement. Phantom and Twilight hugged their friends and they hugged each other. Twilight, who was holding Spike, set him down. As everyone was cheering, Snips and Snails entered the gym with a serious look on their faces.

Phantom and Twilight walked up the stage to retrieve their crowns. Principal Celestia put Twilight's crown on her head and Vice Principal Luna put Phantom's crown on his head. "Congratulations, Twilight," Principal Celestia said.

"Congratulations, Phantom," Vice Principal Luna said.

As their crowns went onto their heads, they glowed a bit. Phantom and Twilight were waving to the students then Phantom saw a ghost. He pointed at the gym doors and when Phantom looked Spike shouted for help. "Twilight! Phantom! Help!"

"Spike?" Once Twilight looked, she saw Snips and Snails made Spike stop growling by closing his muzzle.

"They've got Spike!" They shouted. Phantom, Twilight, and their friends ran outside following Snips and Snails.

They reached the portal but stopped since Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise were both holding a sludge hammer right next to the portal. "That's close enough!" They said while raising their hammers in the air ready to smash the portal leading to Equestria.

"Phantom! Twilight!" Spike said but Snips covered his mouth.

"Don't hurt him." Phantom and Twilight told them with some anger in their voices.

Moonrise scoffed. "Oh, please. We wouldn't dream of it. We're not monsters, Twilight and Phantom," Moonrise told them.

"Let him go," Sunset Shimmer told Snips and Snails. They looked at each other confused, put Spike on the ground, and then Spike ran to Twilight and Phantom. They got on their knees and hugged each other. "You two don't belong here. Give us the crowns, and you two can go back to Equestria tonight," Sunset Shimmer told them.

"Or keep it and never go home," Moonrise said as she and her older sister got ready to smash the portal back to Equestria. Twilight and Phantom gasped in surprise and Spike did a small jump in surprise. "Tick-tock, Twilight, and Phantom. We haven't got all night," Moonrise told them.

"Moonrise is correct. The portal will be closing on its own in less than an hour," Sunset Shimmer said.

"So, what's your answer?" Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise said together.

Phantom and Twilight looked at each other. They took off their crowns. 'This must have been what the ghost meant earlier today.' Phantom thought to himself. They took a deep breath. "No."

"What!?" Sunset Shimmer and Moonrise said in surprise. "Equestria! Your friends! Lost to the both of you forever! Don't you see what we are about to do with the portal?!"

Phantom and Twilight stood up and looked at the two with determination. "We have, but we have also seen what you two have been able to do here without magic. Equestria will find a way to survive without our Elements of Harmony," Twilight started.

"This place might not, if we allow it to fall into your hands. So go ahead. Destroy the portal. You two are not getting our crowns," Phantom finished as he and Twilight put their crowns back onto their heads.

"Fine. You win," Moonrise and Sunset Shimmer said together while letting their sludge hammers drop to the ground.

The girls started to surround Phantom and Twilight in happiness. "You two are so awesome!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I can't believe you two were gonna do that for us!" Applejack said.

"It's no wonder that the two of you are a real live prince and princess!" Rarity said.

"Yeah, and you, Phantom, to have such a rare ability to see ghosts."

At this point, Moonrise and Sunset Shimmer got so red in the face they blew up in anger. "Oh, yes, she's/he's so very special!" Moonrise and Sunset Shimmer said as they tackled Phantom and Twilight knocking their crowns off their heads. After several minutes of everyone playing monkey in the middle with the crowns, they eventually landed in Moonrise and Sunset Shimmer's hand.

"We'll take those!" They shouted. Spike growled as Twilight picked up Spike. Moonrise and Sunset Shimmer laughed evilly. "At last! More power than we could ever imagine!" Then Sunset Shimmer put Twilight's crown on her head and Moonrise put Phantom's crown on her head.