• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 2,465 Views, 45 Comments

Equestria Ninja Gems - Mister V

  • ...
6
 45
 2,465

Drop the Hammer

Drop the Hammer

The next morning Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, and Bismuth were waiting for Dusk Quartz to learn any information as to the whereabouts of the hidden towers, for Kraang Subprime hid them so well that not even the best of the army could find them. Rainbow Dash looks at Dusk Quartz with some leftover surprise

"Anyone else still weirded out by the fact that our former enemy is a grown-up version of Steven?" She asked Applejack and Bismuth.

"Not me." Bismuth said. "Ever since I learned that Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond were the same people, nothing surprises me."

"So how's it goin' over there, partner?" Applejack asked.

"So far, I've found no sign of them. Kraang Subprime hid the towers himself, so even I don't know where they are without some further searching." Dusk Quartz said

Bismuth laughs as she wraps both her arms around Applejack and Rainbow Dash "What else is new?" She asked before turning to Garnet, who was helping Lady Achuta rewiring the warp pad to work with Dusk Quartz's computer "Garnet, remember when you, Sunset, Raph, and Fugitoid brought down Kraang Subprime's two hundred ton spaceship? You walked out with our stones shining brighter than when we walked in."

"As I recall, it was three hundred tons," Garnet said smiling.

"And, Pearl, remember when You, Rarity, and April stopped all those Kraang Droids?" She asked Pearl, who was making breakfast with Mikey and Pinkie "I still of how you described the look on their faces when you pulled them out of the Exo suits!"

"I know." Pearl said laughing "How embarrassing for them."

"Ha-ha!" Bismuth laughed before talking to Dusk Quartz. "So hows about I take Applejack and Rainbow Dash on a little trip while you look for those towers?"

"Hmm, I guess it wouldn't hurt." Dusk Quartz said.

"Great and I know just where to go. To the forge!" Bismuth exclaimed.

"Yo, what's a forge?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Scene changes to a volcanic like land.

"This brings back memories." Bismuth said.

"So how big is this forge?" Applejack asked.

"A better question to ask is 'How hot is it?'." Bismuth said.

"What do you mean by that?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"You'll see." Bismuth said as they arrived at the entrance of the forge. Her fist turned into a hammer that she used to slam the wall which opened the door. "Ta-da!"

"Wow." Rainbow Dash said with her mind blown "Now, that's an entrance."

The three enter the Forge. Soon, Applejack starts sweating. "Phew, this place is hotter than a bonfire in a fireworks factory." She said.

"You two think it's hot now?" Bismuth asked.

"Yeah, like an oven." Rainbow Dash added. this caused Bismuth to laugh

"Well, it's about to get way hotter!" She said before pounding her fist, which transformed into a hammer, on an anvil that turned on a lava fall right over Bismuth.

"Ah, cool!" Rainbow Dash said before correcting herself. "Oops, I mean HOT! Hehe."

Bismuth soon emerged from the lava with a sigh of relief. "Nothing like a hot lava bath to get into a working mood." She said. As she went to work Rainbow Dash had a question at the back of her mind.

"Uh, what, exactly, do you do here?" She finally asked Bismuth.

"Homeworld used us Bismuths to erect spires and temples for the Gem elites to enjoy." Bismuth said before hammering a hot bar of metal. "But Rose taught me that my life was my own, that I could choose to do whatever I wanted." She then but the metal thing in some water and blew to cool it off. "So I chose this."

"Bismuth, you make... weapons?!" Rainbow Dash asked in awe

"That's right!" She answered "I outfitted the entire Rebellion. Every material weapon used by the Crystal Gems was made right here in this forge. And thanks to this robot assistant that Peridot made, weapons are done in half the time."

"Your appreciation is greatly noted, madam." The robot said in a British voice.

"Wait, is it done yet?" Bismuth asked

"It's in there, madam." The robot said, pointing to a box

"Aha! Yes!" Bismuth said before going to Rainbow Dash and Applejack "Hey you mind if I borrow your weapons." Applejack handed her Shuko Hand Claws and Rainbow Dash handed her Naginata Spear "Great, I'll give them back in just a second." Bismuth walks away and returns momentarily with their weapons. "Here. With these upgrades, you can do some serious damage. To activate them just push the button" Applejack when first, and her hand claws started glowing with a laser field around each claw, which sliced through a training dummy when she tested them, which made Applejack very pleased. Rainbow Dash wanted to try hers out next, so she pushed a button and two more blades popped out of the sides, making her spear look more like a trident, which she liked when she cut through three more dummies.

"Aww yeah, this is AWESOME!!!" Rainbow Dash said with excitement.

"It's no big deal." Bismuth said being modest "Garnet told me to work on them since before... Well, may as well give them to you now."

"It was worth the wait." Applejack said with a smile

"Hey, it's a pleasure doing 'Bismuth' with you." Bismuth said with a wink. Just then, Dusk Quartz called on their communicators.

"Hey, I just found one of the towers, and you'll never guess where it is." He said

Soon the three were standing right in front of the tower which is three miles from the forge. It is tall, reaching up over the clouds.

"WHOA!" Rainbow Dash said in awe "It's big."

"And it has defenses." Applejack said, pointing at some Kraang Droids came out of the base of the tower. "Must have been left by Kraang Subprime to guard towers."

"Then let's see what they got!" Bismuth said turning her hands into fists. Then the Kraang Droids charged at our heroes who were ready for them. Bismuth smashed them with her hammers, and Applejack and Rainbow Dash sliced them up with her upgraded weapons. Soon enough, they took him out and approached the tower's main door, only to find that it's locked.

"Dusk Quartz, you and the others better get here." Bismuth said in her communicator "I think we may have a proplem."

Soon the rest of the group arrive at their location and Dusk Quartz inspects the control panel and growls " Bad news, Kraang Subpime programmed this door to lock out us out of the power core room, which is on the other side of the door." He said before wondering what to do now. "If anyone have any ideas, I'm open to them."

Garnet goes over to the control panel and inspects it, then smiles knowing just what to do. "The doors maybe locked to all of us..." She said before turning to Amethyst, Pearl and Steven. "But the four of us know some people who can help." everyone knew right away just what she was talking about - Fusion. the fusions of Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven might just get in and destroy the powercore.

"So how do we make this work?" Garner asked.

"Perhaps two fusions per tower should do the trick." Pearl said.

"Right, Pearl and Garnet you fuse" Steven instructed "And I'll fuse with Amethyst."

"Awww Yeah, this is gonna be good." Amethyst said.

"Now all we need are some boomboxes." Garnet said.

"I got a couple of them." Pinkie said pulling two boom boxes out of her hair. Everyone was confused as to how they got in their but knew there was no time to get confused. Connie pulled two cassets out of her bag, one with the word 'Enticement' on it and the other with the word 'Consolation' on it.

"We'll go first." Garnet said as she and Pearl stood across from each other.

"Ok here we go." Connie said playing Enticment. Garnet and Pearl began to dance as "Enticement" plays in the background. Garnet throws Pearl into the air, and she spins mid-air before spread eagle falling back down into Garnet's arms and they fuse into a tall woman as a flash of orange light begins to emanate from Garnet's prior position. Her hands are as long from wrist to fingertips as Steven is tall. She has vermilion skin and pale apricot-colored hair, styled into a tetrahedron with very rounded corners. Her torso and legs greatly resemble Garnet's but have less mass. As a fusion, she has four arms and inherits the same locations of her gemstones as her fused cooperators. She wears a black, tailcoat tuxedo-leotard with a tangerine bow tie and a small, black star on her chest. This tailcoat comes from Pearl's sash ribbon. The underside of the tail of her tailcoat is the same shade of tangerine as her bow tie. She wears two-toned, mauve-gray leggings under crimson tips surrounding the top part of her feet. On her first set of arms, she wears white gloves, exposing her hands except a white covering on her middle fingers like Garnet's. On her second set of arms, located on her abdomen, she wears white gloves that closely resemble Sapphire's gloves that extend to her elbows. She wears round shades that resemble those of Alexandrite, but are slightly transparent and tinted with a dark reddish-ginger color, which reveals that Sardonyx has four eyes, two on the bottom which are large and round, and two on the top which are thin, small, and narrow. Her top pair of eyes are magenta, while the bottom pair are crimson-colored. Sardonyx appears to have a small gap between her front teeth and plump lips. Her face is rather triangular, and her feet have small, bright pink diamonds on them. This was Sardonyx, the fusion of Garnet and Pearl, ready for the show.

"Gooooood evening, everybody!" Sardonyx said as she slashes the pillar of light, which turns into a falling curtain and small lightning dragonflies. struts over to everyone and does a twirl "This is the lovely Sardonyx! Coming to you live from the soon-to-be-former Kraang Tower! How are y'all doin' tonight?"

"Great, thanks for asking." Pinkie Pie said, catching Sardonyx's attention

"Oh my stars!" Sardonyx said as she brings two hands down in front of the Turtles and the Rainbooms, who then jumps into her hands as she lifts him up to her face. "If it isn't the heroes of New York! We finally meet. So, what do you think?" She then spins her torso a full 360 degrees with her other pair of hands touching her hair. "Was I worth the wait?" She asked with a look of confusion, followed by one that's ecstatic "What am I saying? Of course I was!" She then laughs as the Ninjas stands up in her hands.

"Wow, you're so articulated!" Mikey saidn

"Well, aren't you the sweetest little charmer!" Sardonyx said as she brings other pair of hands to Mikey and starts squeezing him lightly "I could literally squish you right now! It would not be hard."

Mikey starts aughing as he's being squished "No..." he laughs "ha-ha!"

Sardonyx brings him closer to her face "Sorry, I'm just so excited to be here." She said "You see, I haven't exactly been myself lately." She then starts laughing as she puts Mikey further away from her face.

Mikey starts laughing with her, then looks down to the others and points to Sardonyx. "Fusion joke!" He said, which causes the others to laugh to.

Sardonyx then puts the ninjas down. "And jokes aren't the only thing I got." She said before summoning Pearl's spear, and taps her shoulder, pretending to be distracted. "Hm?" She then throws the spear into the air "Oh!" Next, she summons Garnet's gauntlets, and inwardly dual-punches the spear just as it's falling to form a war hammer. She finishes of by catching it.

"Whoa, that's REALLY DOPE YO!" Casey Jones said.

"Ok, Steven, Amethyst, Your next." Sardonyx said as Connie plays Consolation. Steven and Amethyst start their dance, which finishes with the two going into a hug, causing them to fuse and cause an explosion of smoke and light. Clouds blow away to reveal a woman who has three arms; one right arm and one left arm with two fore-arms stemming from the elbow, a dark mauve complexion, dark bushy eyebrows, and peach freckles on her cheeks and shoulders. Her hair reaches to their shoulders and is styled similarly to Amethyst’s, and its dark brown color and slight curliness comes from Steven. Their hair often obscures their left eye. She is slightly taller than Dusk Quartz and have a large, wide build which stems from both Steven and Amethyst's chubby body structure. She has plump lips, a small nose, and a round face. She wears Amethyst's black top with torn holes on the chest over a strapless top resembling Steven's shirt, her boots are white, and she wears ripped shorts. This is Smoky Quartz, the fusion of Steven and Amethyst.

"What a beau-tiful day!" Smoky Quartz said.

"hoo wee, what do you call this one." Applejack asked.

"Oh yeah, introductions are in order. Well you see Applejack, Rose Quartz, and an Amethyst make a..." Smoky Quartz said while generates Steven's shield, throwing into the air and summoning Amethyst's whip, using it to catch the shield and combines them to make a yo-yo before finishing. "Smoky Quartz."

"SUPER AWSOME!!!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Ok you two the power core is inside, all you have to do is smash it up. Will be watching from Donnie's spybot" Dusk Quartz said before Sardonyx and Smoky Quartz when in followed by the spybot.

"You know 'smash' is the word that one would use to describe what... someone else might do." Sardonyx said to Smoky Quartz, who blushed a little

"Yeah, she is a bit of a wild card." Smoky Quartz said

"Now..." Sardonyx said as she and Smoky Quartz jump up and get ready for a hit. "The proper words used to describe you and yours truly are..." As she speaks, they both hit parts of the powercore "Specific!" They swing again and hits more parts "Intelligent! Accurate! Faultless!" Soon they jump to the top of the core. "Elegant." More pieces are knocked away as she continues listing. "Controlled! Surgical! Graceful!" Sardonyx jumps up and prepares final hit at top of the power core :Aaandd... Powerful!" She stops just before hitting "But yes, occasionally, we are known... to smash." lightly taps top of core with her hammer shuting the core down. this results in the whole tower falling apart while Sardonyx and Smoky Quartz emerge undamaged with the spybot flying close behind. Now, just remember everybody. If you ever have need of the lovely Sardonyx, let Pearl and Garnet know, I'll be there in a flash, Literally.

"Yeah and if you ever need me again just let Steven and Amethyst know, and i'll help out how ever i can.

The two then unfuse back into our four heroes who start laughing as everyone gathers around them.

"Pretty neat huh?" Busmuth asked Applejack and Rainbow Dash, who were in awe of everything.

"Neat? I call it SUPER MEGA AWESOME!!!" Rainbow Dash said.

Now as everyone else was talking about what happened, Sunset Shimmer found a couple of things glowing nearby, one was a small flame burn when she first touched it but cooled off and turned into a red key piece shortly after. The other was a small puddle of water that she used to cool her burn and after the burn dissapeard, the puddle solidified into a blue key piece.

"Hey ninjas, how about coming with me to the forge and seeing what upgrades i got for weapons." Bismuth said.

"Spoiler alert, THEY'RE AWESOME!!!" Rainbow Dash said as they went to the forge laughing.

Author's Note:

That's one tower down and four more to go, and Sunset found two pieces of the key

Trivia:

.This Chapter as refereces to the episode Cry for help and Busmuth