• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 2,465 Views, 45 Comments

Equestria Ninja Gems - Mister V

  • ...
6
 45
 2,465

Love Like You

The next day everyone was working hard on the control panel to find the last tower. So far no one had no luck, but they felt it was close. Meanwhile, Sunset was thinking about this chest that she spent so much time to find the key pieces for.

"Uh Sunset, are you ok?" Steven asked, concern of his friend.

"Huh, oh yeah, it's just the name Eon feels familiar, like something from my past." Sunset said.

"You think it has something to do with your childhood?" Steven asked.

"Maybe, while have to ask someone who know him." Sunset said. "But for now lets focus on finding the last tower."

"Heads up people." Dusk Quartz said "We found the last tower."

"And it's not too far." Lady Achuta added

"Come on, lets go." Garnet said as our heroes head of to the very last tower, knowing they only have a short amount of time before the tower activates and all of Homeworld is sent to Dimension X

They soon arrive at the last tower, which was 5 times then all the other towers, but it still had the same defense, an army of Kraang Droids, which they dealt with the same as always, with swiftness and awesomeness. They get to the control panel and see that the last two fusions were added to the security list. All at one, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven knew what to do.

"We need to be bigger." Garnet said, suddenly serious

"Then let's fuse. All four of us." Steven said to the friend who had been with him since he was a baby "It's the only way we're gonna take it down."

"I'm in!" Amethyst said with determination in her eyes.

"I'm in, too." Pearl added in agreement.

"Then it's decided." Garnet said, her voice filled with confidence. "It's time to form Obsidian." All back away to give some space for Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven to perform their fusion dance. The four land in the shape of a pyramid shape and a planking Pearl on Garnet's hands. All five gems spiral in a pentagon shape before taking form. The result is a massive fusion with eight arms, glowing orange eyes, gray skin, and slightly curly charcoal-black hair that reaches their knees. The skin and hair have bright orange markings, which appear to be lava. They have plump lips, and their knee caps are diamond shaped. Steven's clothes can be seen on one of Obsidian's hands, a reference to where Steven's laundry is hanged in the Crystal Temple. They also flaunt a mask (that features a nose similar to that of Pearl and plump lips similar to Garnet and Amethyst's), which opens up to a third mouth. The third mouth is filled with lava that Obsidian uses to forge their sword. This is the massive, molten fusion Obsidian, The fusion of Steven, Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst, debuting with a guttural cry for battle.

"They're HU-U-U-U-UGE!!!" Fugitoid said in amazement.

"That's what I said when I first saw this." Peridot said.

"And just wait until you see the weapon they use." Connie added.

Just as she says this, Obsidian summons the weapons of the fusion's individual Gems and combines them into a handle. This handle is inserted into the magma of Obsidian's upper mouth, forging a fiery greatsword for Obsidian to wield. This blew Rainbow Dash's mind.

"AAAAAAAAAWESOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!" She said, too in awe to add anything else. Obsidian soon enters the power core room and swings their greatsword against the power core exterior, slicing it apart. Obsidian plunges her greatsword into the interior and causes it come apart. Obsidian gets out just as it explodes and the four component gems unfuse, as everyone cheers for their fine work in destroying the building. But soon Steven, Leo, Twilight, Sunset, and Lady Achuta realizes that Dusk Quartz is not here, and can think of only one place he can be. They soon find him in The Burning Room looking at the bubbles containing the Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet of his world.

"Are you ok." Steven asked Dusk Quartz.

"Oh, uh, yes, I'm fine." Dusk Quartz said.

"Then what are you doing here?" Sunset asked.

"I've done some terrible things to my friends." Dusk Quartz said before turning to Steven, Leo, Twilight, Sunset, and Lady Achuta. "Friendship isn't going to be easy for me. I'm gonna have to work at it. You make me wanna try, but... [sigh] I've already messed up bad with them. I wish there was a way to change them back."

"Dusk Quartz, I --" Steven started before getting a call from Donnie.

"Guys, you better see this." He said through the communicator. The 6 of them soon went out to see something big approach, casting a shadow over our heroes.

"By the stars." Dusk Quartz said nervously. The large thing was a starship that looked like a massive white head-and-torso-shaped ship with a yellow right arm and blue left arm. This starship belonged to the Diamonds White, Blue, and Yellow.

"Knock, knock, Steven." Blue Diamond said.

"It's us." Yellow Diamond added.

"The Diamonds? Are we interrupting something?" White Diamond asked.

"Uh... No!" Steven said to the starship, while Dusk Quartz stood tall ready for whatever punishment they think up for him. The three Diamonds descend from the ship. "Yellow, Blue, White, what are y'all doing here?"

"Well, Steven, we received a -- " Yellow Diamond started but she stopped when she smelled something "I'm sorry, but what is that smell?"

"I think that's me, maam." Mikey said before explaining. "You see came here from the sewers of New York." Yellow was a little grossed out

"Ugh, you must live there." She said while holding her nose, before Blue Diamond spoke.

"Anyway, Garnet sent us a message --" She said before White Diamond interrupted.

"This is taking too long!" She said before turning to Dusk Quartz "Mr. Dusk Quartz! We've come to Earth to help little old you-u-u!"

"You mean with my friends, I don't know how to thank you." Dusk Quartz said, surprised at what he has heard.

"No thanks necessary, we just like to help out since Steven taught us to be whoever we are." White Diamond said with a warm smile. "Now then, shall we get started?"

Soon our heroes get the three bubbles that hold Dusk Quartz's friends inside. The group is then seen at Rose's Fountain, where the Diamonds reluctantly step in with Steven and finally heal the corrupted gems. The three bubbles taken from The Burning Room pop and the gems, mostly uncorrupted, reform in the water. They looks almost like her dimensional counterparts, except that the formally corrupted Pearl still had the bow around her neck and her feet ar the same color of her spear, the formally corrupted Amethyst has two purple horns on her head and stripes on her body, and the formally corrupted Garnet has Sapphire's hair style and Ruby's bandana and her fingers look just like the claws she used to have. They all look at Dusk Quarts who had just one thing to say.

"Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, forgive a foolish old man." He said with sorrow. His Pearl and Amethyst responded by hugging him. Garnet wiped the tears from her eyes and rubbed Dusk Quartz's head, which caused him to laugh, with his four friends laughing with him. After the 5 friends had a long talk about how much the three formally corrupted gems missed, they 5 sat down and fell silent. "I really am sorry, for everything I did to all of you." Dusk Quarts said with a heavy heart.

"We all did what we had to during the war." Uncorrupted Garnet said. "Everything's different now."

"Perhaps, but it's still no excuse for not helping when I should've." Dusk Quartz said. There was a silence only for a moment.

"So, what do we do now?" Uncorrupted Amethyst asked.

"The 5 of you are welcome to stay here with us, if you want." Pearl said with a kind smile.

"Why thank you, this a most generous thing your doing." Uncorrupted Pearl said in a returning smile, while feeling a little weird that she's talking to an alternate version of herself. Steven soon noticed that Sunset was missing.

"Hey has anyone seen Sunset?" Steven asked. Everyone soon found her walking out of the house at the house with chest, and the 8 key pieces that she gathered, put together to form a key. "Hey Sunset what are you doing?" Steven asked her.

"Oh, I was just about to unlock this chest when you came in." Sunset said with a grin. "But I don't know what's inside, or who left it for me. But I know that it was connected to my past."

"Then let's find out." Twilight to Sunset, who then nodded before she used the key to unlock the chest.

(Play at 4:45)

The contents turned out to be some sort of pedestal.

Along with it is 8 toy sized statues. The first is a statue of blue giant popping out of a cloud, with a beard and full head of hair, holding a lightning bolt ready to throw it.

The second is a statue of an anthropomorphic shark standing on rocks as if he is ready for a fight, with black skin and a white underbelly starting from his face and downward. His eyes are white with black pupils. The spots on his back also seem to be glowing reddish orange.

The third is a statue of a skeleton warrior with blue standing on a skull, metal armor. He wears a blue breastplate with golden trimming that matches his gloves and boots. His head appears to be modeled after a human skull with a pair of yellow, featureless eyes that match the spot on his forehead and his mouth, and a gold trimmed crest on top. He wields a steel sword and shield

The fourth is a statue of an elf dressed like a ninja standing on a pile of leaves, who's outfit consists of a brown, cropped tank top that reveals her bare green skin, matching gloves with two gold buckles on each wrist, mask, tights, skirt, and boots with the same buckles. Her blue hair is styled into a braid with bangs covering her forehead.

The fifth is a statue of a lava monster standing on a roaring flame, with a big smile, and a face that looks like he's a hot head with a strong dislike for anything evil, so whenever something bad threatens his world, he quickly erupts... quite literally.

The sixth is a statue of an anthropomorphic fish standing in a pool of water, while holding a harpoon gun and a face that looks brave and courageous, as if he is a loyal companion to have at your side.

the seventh is a statue of a small gremlin standing on gears with red fur around the body and white fur on the face and in the ears, and a face that looks like his solution to every problem is being, well, trigger-happy.

The eighth and last is a statue of a purple dragon standing on what looks like a series of magic triangled gathered to make a dome, with orange under the wings, under the belly, and on the end of the tale, as well as orange horns and fins, and the look of a born hero dedicated to defending his world from all things evil.

Sunset soon found one more thing in the chest. Along with all pedestal and the statues, there is an envelope wax sealed and addressed to Sunset. Unsure at first, she soon knew what to do and opened it and began to read it. The letter goes like this.

“Dear Sunset Shimmer,

I wrote this letter and had my assistant, Hugo put it, the portal, and these 8 Skylanders that we were able to find in this chest, in the event that you should find it and the 8 pieces of the key that unlocks it. You, my daughter, are a gift from the stars, brought to me and your mother when you were born. Sadly due to the rising threat of Kaos here in Skylands, I must send you to a place you can not be found. Incase we don’t see you again your mother and I have prepared some words of wisdom for you to remember. If you have trouble making friends, just keep trying until you find someone who understands you. If you run into someone you feel is up to no good, stand your ground and face them head on. In the event you get magic powers, use them only for good. If you learn to defend yourself, defend the helpless as well. And above all remember that you are unique in your own way, and you should be proud of it. May the light watch over you, may it watch over us all.

Love, your father,

Portal Master Eon.”

(Pause at 6:30)

as she read this the memories of her life came flooding back to her, how she had made the best friends she could find since leaving Equestria to come to Canterlot High School, how she stood her ground against many bad people, how she gained her magic in Camp Everfree, and how she and her friends had used their ninjitsu skilled to defend many people since she learned it so long ago, in the sewers of New York. She soon had tears in her eyes, much to everyone's worry.

"Sunset, are you alright?" Twilight asked. Sunset wiped the tears away and regained her self.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but i just learned who my father is." Sunset said. Everyone was surprised by what she said.

"Well, who is he?" Connie asked Sunset.

"He is a portal master from a place called The Skylands." Sunset said before telling everyone the name of his long lost father. "His name is Master Eon." The three Diamonds react with stunned surprise. White gasps audibly and holds hands to her face.

"Pink's elderly teacher?" Yellow asked in amazement.

"One of Pink's oldest friends." Blue said in shock.

"Wait, Pink Diamond knew him?" Sunset asked the Diamonds.

"Of course, the two started being friends a few thousand years before she was given the earth." Yellow Diamond began, as the changed to Pink Diamond's chambers, where a portal opens up long enough for an old man to come through. He had a mustache and a beard, and wore a helmet with 6 horns, three on each side, brass bracelets, a light blue rode, and a sash with many colorful symbols on it.

Master Eon would visit Pink Diamond and teach her these strange lessons, and sometimes his wife would come along to bring wonderful gifts for the pebbles. Some time later, he started bringing a little baby, a little girl with red and yellow hair with him, she would often play with the pebbles, who would make her many toys to play with. Then one day Eon visited Pink Diamond with his child sleeping, and he told her to follow him. When Pink returned, she told us that something bad was going on and Eon needed her to take his child somewhere.

"Are you sure that this is what you want to do?" Pink Diamond asked with concern

"Yes." Eon said, confident of what needs to be done. "I am most certain, that Kaos won't find her where this portal leads."

"I am honored with is responsibility, old friend." Pink Diamond said, knowing that she may never see him again.

"Just promise me that she will be safe." Eon pleaded

"I will." Pink Diamond promised, before being given the baby as the two parted ways, Eon went back the way they came, and Pink Diamond went through the portal, and ended up in a place called Equestria, where she put her in the nearest orphanage and left with but kiss on the baby's head goodbye.

"And imagine my surprise to find that you were that very baby from all those years ago, all grown up into a fine young woman." Yellow Diamond said, causing Sunset to blush

"Wait, how do you know all this?" Sunset asked the Diamonds.

"Cause Pink would bring the three of us to see you." White said.

"You were adorable and so much like Pink." Blue added.

"Thanks Blue Diamond." Sunset said with a small smile, before Garnet put her hand and Sunset's shoulder.

"And thank you, all of you, for all you have done for us." Garnet said with a smile. "You've done so much for us, I would like to make you honorary Crystal Gems." The Ninjas were surprised by this, but the Crystal Gems were all in agreement at the idea.

"We are honored by your decision." Leo said.

"I'm so happy, I feel like singing a song about it!!!" Pinkie Pie said excitedly.

"Your right Pinkie, In fact we should do a concert here before we go home." Rainbow Dash said.

"Well, we have an idea for a song for you guys to sing tonight." Steven said.

That night the whole group arranged a concert for the Rainbooms to sing a song called 'We Are The Crystal Gems'. Everyone in Beach City, human and gem, was there with the Ninja Turtles and the Crystal Gems up front. Twilight started by playing the ukulele.

[Twilight] If you're evil and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down

[Sunset] Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas

[Pinkie Pie] We are the Crystal Gems
We'll always save the day

[Rainbow Dash & Applejack] And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way

[Rarity & Fluttershy] That's why the people of this world believe in
Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl and Steven!

They then invited Steven, Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst to join in

[Pearl] if you could only know, what we really are
When we arrived on Earth, from out beyond your star
We were amazed to find, your beauty and your worth
And we will protect your kind,
And we will protect your Earth
And we will protect your Earth,
And we will protect you!

[Garnet] I will fight for the place where I'm free!
To live together and exist as me!

[Pearl] I will fight in the name of Rose Quartz!
And everything that she believed in!

[Amethyst] I will fight for the world I was made in!
The Earth is everything I've ever known!

[Steven] I will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when I'm grown!

[Everyone] The odds are against us, it won't be easy

But we're not going to do it alone!
We are the Crystal Gems
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
That's why the people of this world believe in
Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl and Steven!

Everyone cheered as the song ended. The next day the Rainbooms and the Ninjas were getting ready to head home, and the Crystal Gems came to see them off.

"Well thanks for everything guys, this was a great vacation." Sunset said as everyone was packing up.

"And thank you for all you've done for us, and our new friends." Garnet said before putting her hand on Sunset's shoulder and adding something important. "And I hope you find what you're looking for."

"Me too." Sunset said before entering the van and left with the others, with the Crystal Gems seeing them off with a smile.

Author's Note:

Well our heroes are heading home, but just wait until i finish the epilogue

Trivia:

This episode has references to Bubbled, Change Your Mind, and Steven Universe the Movie