• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 2,465 Views, 45 Comments

Equestria Ninja Gems - Mister V

  • ...
6
 45
 2,465

Double Trouble Part 1 (The Arrival)

One day, while the others were searching for any signs of the Kraang, Garnet, Raphael, Fugitoid, and Sunset Shimmer were coming back from the grocery store in town.

"Say, Garnet, did Rose ever think about me ever since i was a foal?" Sunset Shimmer asked

"Everyday until Steven was born." Garnet said "She knew you would grow up to be a fine young woman, no matter where or what you were."

"Well, I was wondering, Twilight said you made peace with another planet some time ago." Fugitoid said

"Ah yes, The Gem Homeworld." Garnet said "You see we were trying to figure out how to cure the gems that where corrupted after our final battle with the homeworld gems. So we ravel to Homeworld to discuss the cure to corruption with White Diamond, The head of The Great Diamond Authority. When we got there, Steven learned that Pink threw massive parties for the other Diamonds' accomplishments that every gem from every court attended just for the chance to see all four Diamonds' radiance at once. Steven then announces his plan to throw a huge ball where everyone is invited."

"Man, she would love Pinkie Pie" Sunset said

"Yes she would have" Garnet replied. "And when The ball commences, and Steven is shown greeting the Gems that come up to him, even taking some extra time for Amethyst with her new limb enhancers." Garnet continued "Yellow and Blue Diamond show up as their Pearls introduce them. White Pearl appears and she is shown to be introducing White Diamond, but instead reports that White Diamond is busy with other matters and that she will observe the ball in her place. Steven starts to get bummed out that White didn't attend until Connie asks him to dance. They start dancing, much to the surprise of every Gem present, but fuse into Stevonnie, who you'll meet later, and only notice when Yellow Diamond points it out. Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond are enraged, and Blue tells them to unfuse. But instead, Me, Pearl and Amethyst who fuse into Opal, who you'll also meet later, and fusion fo two Jades, who we never met before, stand with Stevonnie. Yellow Diamond angrily poofs Lemon Jade, Opal, and Me. Yellow grabs Stevonnie and throws them in a room to let them think about what they've done."

"Isn't that a little harsh?" Raph asked

"Well back then the diamonds were far into the perfections of the universe." Garnet explained. "Anyway, Stevonnie trying to break out of the Prison tower, but this fails, then she saw a window and get a look, and then she fell down when they defuse. Connie gives some snacks to Steven, but he says that they never should have come to Homeworld, as only bad things have come of them being there. Steven then realized what Connie said "call for help" that he might be able to reach Bismuth with his psychic powers, and he falls asleep and enters a psychic plane. Upon finding Earth, he is transported into the body of one of the Watermelon Stevens on Mask Island."

Fugitoid was confused. "Watermelon Stevens? Mask Island?"

"It's a long and pretty weird story" Garnet said, just a little embarressed "After that, Steven goes into their village, but leaves after seeing they are doing a ritual. He jumps off a cliff into the sea, but is washed up on the island and collects sticks to make a boat. The watermelon Stevens take him back to a village, but it appears to be a different tribe, as they worship a statue of Steven when he led them into fighting Malachite. The tribe that worships baby melon arrives and the two fight. Steven leaves and once again tries assembling a raft. The two sides stop fighting and help him build it so he can sail away. In the open ocean, Steven is attacked by a watermelon shark, losing a foot in the process, but he tames it and swims away by clinging to a piece of driftwood. Eventually, Lion finds him floating in the ocean and takes him to Greg, Steven's father. Greg takes him to Bismuth, who is busy fixing the Beach House. Steven tries acting out what has happened on Homeworld, then attempts to draw a picture, but his friends only understand him when he writes a message asking for help. As Steven goes back to sleep to leave his watermelon body behind, Greg gives him a thumbs-up, indicating that he, Bismuth, and Lion have received the message. Steven wakes up in his real body, hoping for the best."

"Well did it work?" Sunset asked, anxious for the awnser

"Yes but they were still fixing their means of getting there." Garnet said. "Soon after, Blue Diamond comes into the Prison Tower, upset that "Pink" won't, once again, act like a Diamond should. Steven noticed the pattern from his mother's memories in his dream. Connie tries to convince Blue that they didn't mean to harm, asked Steven to dance because he wasn't trying to cause trouble. Blue asked that what does Connie know about it and Connie asked her back that Blue thinks that Connie's never been grounded before. Steven tells her to get out because they're going to starve. Blue never heard of the word "grounded" and "starve". Blue started to thinks about another made up problem and trick to her cave and let them out, then she tells them that they're not leaving the Tower until they apologize for fusing at the Era 3 ball. But Steven refused that he's not sorry, Blue was shocked, and Connie angry at him. Blue started to cry when she launched her aura that they finally have him back and he's worse than ever. Steven tells her that he and Connie fuse all the time which it's totally normal and fine. Blue asked him what universe could that possibly be fine, and he answered "this universe". He tells her that we fuse all the time too and asked where we were. Blue tells him that his time on Earth has warped his "sense of right and wrong". Steven tells her that Pink thought that they were right to lock her in the Tower when she messed stuff up, but he knows what to have a loving family. Also he tells her that we understands that he's Steven, not Pink Diamond, and they support him and Connie and Yellow poofed them for sticking up for him because it isn't right, and Blue attacked Steven in anger. Then he calls her out on it, asking Blue how many times she did this to Pink and made her cry. In response, Blue Diamond has an epiphany and realizes her and Yellow Diamond's behavior towards Pink in the past had caused her to feel miserable and misunderstood, admitting that Pink was right to betray the Authority. Blue thought that Pink was failing this world, and since she understands of Pink's new plan if she was happier on Earth than on Homeworld, this world was failing her, and with her change of heart, Blue helps Steven and Connie find us."

"Well, did they find you." Raph said

"Yes, but before that, she took Steven and Connie to Pink's old room first when they eat snacks and changed their clothes back and Connie saying goodbye to the Pebbles and then she took them to Yellow Diamond's Bubble Chamber." Garnet said. "They confront Yellow Diamond and Blue tries to convince Yellow to let Steven and the rest of us go back to Earth. Yellow Diamond refuses to help and tells her to take them back to the Prison Tower, but Blue refused either and the two Diamonds begin fighting. Steven gets them to stop right before Blue Diamond is poofed and points out to Yellow that building an empire based on perfection just destroys everything she loved. Realizing that he's correct, Yellow collapses to her knees and becomes remorseful for her actions. The united Diamonds then make up before they head for Pink Diamond's Ship. When they arrive in front of the Pink Diamond's ship, Yellow tells Steven and Connie with us to get inside. But before the two kids get in the leg ship, White Pearl appears to corner them, stating that no one is leaving Homeworld. She takes control of White Diamond's Ship and docks it with Pink Diamond's Ship."

"So then what happened." Sunset said, scared.

"As the Diamond Mecha rises, Steven, Connie, and the Diamonds begin to panic about infuriating White Diamond. As the Mecha stands above them, two sparks of light glimmer in the sky. They are revealed to be Blue and Yellow's ships as they begin to fight the Mecha. Yellow's ship uppercuts the Mecha, sending it flying into an array of buildings. The ships land to reveal Bismuth, and a new Peridot, and Lapis in Crystal Gem uniforms. Together, they manage to connect Yellow and Blue's ships to White and Pink's ships. They then all get on the arms to try and talk to White Diamond. However, White instead shoots white light from the eyes of her mech, striking Blue and Yellow Diamond's gems. The two lose their own color and turn white and motionless - as they are now controlled by White Diamond. In the process, the mech's arms grow slack. Lapis and Peridot fly while carrying Bismuth and Connie. Steven slides and grabs Connie’s hand, accidentally dropping the four of us."

"Wait, four of you." Raph said confused.

"I'll explain later." Garnet said with a smile, as if she knew something they don't. "Anyway, Steven chases after them and fuses with Amethyst's gemstone, jump-starting her regeneration as they create a Smoky Quartz, a fusion you'll meet soon. Realizing that he can use fusion to wake them up, Steven fuses with Pearl's gem to create Rainbow Quartz 2.0, who you'll also meet in the near future. Eventually, all of the Gems land safely on the road of Homeworld's city. Steven fuses with Me, while the rest of the Crystal Gems looking onward in surprise. Suddenly, the Diamond mech stomped on the us.

"Ouch, that must hurt." Fugitoid said.

"Actually, it didn't." Garnet pointed out. "It is revealed that no one was injured and that the new fusion between Steven and me, Sunstone, who you will meet very soon, is holding the foot up. we were able to push it off before unfusing. With the four of us ready to fight, Steven states the only way to win is for all of us to fuse and form Obsidian."

"Obsidian, is she the giant statue we saw holding your house when we got here?" Sunset asked

"Yep and like out of the others, she is the one you definetly must see in action." Garnet said with excitement. "But back to the story, me, Pearl, Amethyst, and Steven all dance and form Obsidian, before starting to climb up the Diamond Mech. Bismuth, Connie, Lapis, and Peridot distract the Mech to keep it from subduing them. We unfuse when they reach the head of the ship to block White Diamond's point of view, causing her to slam into a wall. They make it safely inside through the eye, but White Diamond refuses to listen to Steven and mocks Yellow and Blue for being flawed. White sarcastically remarks that "Pink's" new friends are so funny and uses her light to take over Amethyst, Pearl, and my minds by surprise, arguing that she is making things perfect. Steven begs White that his friends don't need to be fixed as they're fine the way we are, flaws and all. White argues that "Pink" brings out the worst in everyone and surrounds herself with inferior Gems so she can be "the best of the worst", and Steven thinks that she's still talking about his mother but not talking about him, but White laughs it off and mockingly saying "Your mom?". Connie makes it into the mech and is forced to fight Pearl. Ultimately, Connie is restrained by the controlled gems. White further argues that "Pink" isn't gone, that "Steven" is a new form just like "Rose", and that Pink Diamond merely got so good at lying, she managed to lie to herself."

"Whoa if i didn't know better, i'd say she was right." Raph said, his mind blown.

"Yes, but what happens next is even more hard to believe." Garnet mentioned. "White then theorizes that Steven couldn't have any of Pink's memories if he wasn't Pink; Steven felt surprised that White questioned him on things about Pink that he couldn't possibly know. Then he remembers about his mother being a connection with Pink, and that his powers help him connect with others. Steven tells White that he's not Pink but just feeling her feelings. However, White believes Pink is in there and says "stop cowering inside your Gem. You can hide from yourself, but you can't hide from me, Pink." Connie tells Steven to not listen to White because she's trying to mess with him, but White picks up Steven and proceeds to pull out his Gem, Connie shouts "NOOOOO!" as his gemstone is completely pulled out of his body."

"Oh my." Fugitoid said, terrified.

"Don't worry, things turn out alright." Garnet reassured Fugitoid, who sighed of relief. "Steven regains consciousness as he hears Connie call out for him, he wakes up and looks down at his bellybutton to see that his gemstone has been ripped out of his body, leaving him human. Above White Diamond's hand, Steven's gemstone floats into the air. The gemstone radiates pink light which shapes itself into Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz, pauses, then forms a Pink Steven. Human Steven takes a couple of steps towards Pink Steven, but then he falls because he is extremely pale, weak, and in pain. Shocked by his appearance, White Diamond asks the Pink Steven where Pink Diamond is, then Pink Steven answers quietly that Pink's gone, then White demands him to answer louder, prompting him to furiously scream "She's GONE!" with such force it blasts a crater into the floor and cracks the platform and nearly blows White Diamond off of her feet. Pink Steven, his face devoid of any emotion, begins walking towards the incapacitated and possibly dying Human Steven to rejoin his other half. Connie picks up Human Steven and begins walking towards Pink Steven. White tries to interfere by blasting Pink Steven with her mind control ray, but Pink Steven uses a shield - which is faceted and without the rose and thorn design that Steven's usually has - to block it. White Diamond attempts multiple times to control Pink Steven but each attempt fails. Even when White uses all the gems under her control to also blast the Pink Steven with her Light, he merely shields itself, then 'pops' the shield, throwing everyone off balance and causing Human Steven to beg him to stop. Connie and Pink Steven continue walking and Connie gives Human Steven to his Gem half. The two begin to laugh and dance before recombining and fusing into normal Steven."

"So, Steven really is a fusion." Sunset said.

"I thought the same thing when he was a baby, but in a very embarassing way." Garnet said, blushing a little. "But White Diamond didn't see it that way. Furious, she yells in anger, pounding her fists on the floor and accuses "Pink" of acting like a child. Steven claims he is a child and asks White Diamond what her excuse is. This causes White to blush in shock and embarrassment along with all of the other mind-controlled Gems and even her ship, and her mind control on us, Blue and Yellow Diamond, and White Pearl is lost as White realizes she's showing a flaw. Steven reunites with the rest of the us (with a sudden appearance from Lapis, Peridot, and Bismuth coming in as backup), and comforts the now Pink Pearl, who is confused about where she is. White Diamond goes through an existential crisis, wondering why beings with flaws should even exist. She turns to Yellow and Blue Diamond in desperation, who recoil from her in fear and disgust, calling White "off-color" due to her pink blush. Steven comforts White as well, telling her she can still fix things and live a better, happier life - if she would "leave her own head".

"So, how long has she been in her own head." Raph said confused.

"No one knows for sure." Garnet said preparing to finish her story. "With the fighting between the Crystal Gems and the Diamonds stopped, they set out to find a cure to Corruption. So Steven, Yellow and Blue Diamond takes White to the old Dropship where the corrupted Nephrites were. When White peeks to the door, Nephrite and her crew are surprised that White has arrived, and when Nephrite came out, White was surprised and didn't know that the Gems on Earth were corrupted."

"You mean she didn't know what happened to them" Fugitoid asked astonished.

"Well she wasn't aware of many things going on, don't forget she spent that time in her head." Garnet pointed out. "And shortly afterwards Steven and the Diamonds watch the water of Rose's Fountain flows. Steven went to the Temple and he and his gang went inside the Burning Room to get the bubbled Corrupted Gems to prepare for undo the corruption. They brought the bubbled Corrupted Gems to the Fountain and thrown when Steven jumped into the water and then the Diamonds joined him when they sit in the water. The powers provided by all four Diamonds restores the Gems' forms and minds. The newly healed Gems begin to converse and play, all showing some remnant of their corrupted forms, but otherwise unharmed. one of the gems, Jasper attempts to attack Steven before realizing that the Diamonds are present and watching. Amethyst swims over, comforts her and explains what is going on, causing Jasper to sullenly sink into the water."

"Why would she do that?" Sunset asked, confused

'I'll explain later." Garnet said, before finishing her story "Afterwards, The other Diamonds bid farewell to us before the top half of the Diamond Mech separates and warps back to Homeworld. Steven sits on the beach playing a song on his ukulele when the other Crystal Gems ask if they can join him. We take a seat next to him and enjoy each other's company as a shooting star streaks overhead in the night sky."

Soon they returned to the house to hear a strange noise coming from the TV. they found that a transmission was coming somewhere else. Soon they found a stranger broadcasting a message from the tv. She looks kinda like an Quartz Soldier but her body was coming apart

"Attention, if you are watching this, then we have lost." the figure said. "Dusk Quartz has left our universe in shambles and has entered yours, and will lay waste to it. He will target you first, and prepare this world for his empire." The tv then turned off leaving everyone scared.

"We'll need to be ready for him, who ever he is." Garnet said with determination

Suddenly a loud noise came from outside and the four of them rushed outside to see what is was. They descovered that it was a giant hand with cracks on the fingers. The hand lowered down and a bubble came up revealing three figures. The one on the left is Kraang Subprime in his Quartz suit. the one on the right is the mysterious Dusk Quartz. And in his hand was a bubble contaning two gems.

"Well well well, if it isn't the some of the miserable terrapins and and teenagers, and I see you made friends with the Crystal Gems." Kraang Subprime said with a crooked smile. "You must be the warrior Garnet."

"And you must be Kraang Sudprime" Garnet replied. "Greatest Kraang spy in all of Dimension X"

"YES! Finally, thank you, almost makes me want to spare your life." Kraang Subprime said with elation.

"Oh you want to spare us?" Raph said with a smirk "how about you spare us the chit chat? Alright let's do this."

"I'm going to finally get my revenge on you, then destroy everyone in--" Kraang Subprime started but was interupted by Raphael.

"Uh Chit chat." Raph said, much to everyone else's laughter.

"In--" Subprime tried to say

"Chitty Chitty chat chat, chat chat chat." Raph continues.

"In the--" Kraang Subprime tried to say again, very agrily this time

"Chit chat" Raph finished.

Kraang Subprime was going to attack when he was blasted from behind. Everyone looked to see a beautiful woman, with dark skin, black hair and a serrated sword in her hand.

"So you followed me here, huh old friend?" Dusk Quartz asked.

"Wasn't hard, since you left a trail to follow." the woman said.

Soon she lept up and joined the others in the fight.

"Who are you?" Sunset Shimmer said, feeling like she saw this woman before.

"Fight first, ask questions later." The stranger said, completely focused on the enemy.

"Anytime you want to release that secret weapon of yours, 'Partner'." Kraang Subprime said sarcastically.

"I need to see if they're as good as in my world." Dusk Quartz said.

"Ok then Kraang drones, ATTACK!!!" Kraang Subprime commanded.

Soon hundreds of Kraang robots engaged our heroes. They fought with courage and prowess. They soon took the enemy down no problem.

"Is that all you got?" Garnet asked Dusk Quartz with pride.

"Not yet." Dusk Quartz said before throwing the bubble he was holding. It popped before taking form. the gems fused together forming an colossal monster with a tale. it was a dual sided monster split down the middle into two colors. One side was red with smoke forming from the foot, it's head having only a mouth and a bandana under the hair line. The other side was blue with chunks of ice building up from around the foot, with only a large thing of hair and a giant eyeball in the middle. Everyone was shocked and scared to see it upclose and personal.

"Say hello to our rather INCREDIBLY LARGE friend!" Kraang Subprime said with a fiendish smille.

Garnet felt something familliar about this monster but knew she needed to fight it. So Garnet charged at the monster, ready to take it down, but the monster just grabbed her and pulled her by her arms. Raphael, Fugitoid, and especially Sunset Shimmer watched in horror as Garnet was pulled to her limit, and eventually poofed with the monster bubbling her gems. Dusk Quartz then activated a device on his arm and speed up in front of Sunset Shimmer before grabbing her and lifting her up.

"So you see, in all it's might, the dangers that dwell in alternate universes." Dusk Quartz said to her face.

"PUT HER DOWN, YA UGLY FREAK!!!" Raph said as he, the stranger and Fugitoid were charging him only to br frozen in time.

"Do you really think your unique?" Dusk Quartz asked. "My universe has the likes of you too, and your lives will end as their's did with pain and suffering." He finished before releasing a gas that put her to sleep.

Author's Note:

So there's another player in the game, but is she friend or foe? Will find out in part two of Double Trouble.

Trivia:

.The part where Raph interrupts Kraang Subprime is a refrence to Kung Fu Panda 3

.Credit for the Corrupted Garnet goes to Minijen. I might use some more of her pieces in the near future. The link to her page is down below.

www.deviantart.com/minijen