• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 2,465 Views, 45 Comments

Equestria Ninja Gems - Mister V

  • ...
6
 45
 2,465

Party Central Station

The next day, Mikey, Pinkie, and Amethyst were playing in the Arcade. Soon, they got hungry and went to get pizza. All the while, they were talking about the Turtle's story when they met.

"Soooo, this Shredder guy, he was a really bad guy, huh?" Amethyst asked.

"Yup, and he was pretty strong." Mikey answered.

"But every time we beat him no problem." Pinkie added.

"Still, he must have really taken a lot out of you." Amethyst noted.

"Yeah, you could say that." Mikey said. "Especially when we finally ended him, remember Pinkie?"

"Yeah, it was pretty crazy." Pinkie said, remembering that night as she started telling Amethyst about it. "There we were at his hidden lair, with the help of our friends Princess Twilight & the Dazzlings, we had just defeated Tiger Claw, one of Shredder's goons. Suddenly they looked up and saw standing on the roof was Super Shredder holding something fiery in his hand, "Shredder." Leo growled.

"Whoa nelly." Applejack gasped seeing his mutated from up close.

Shredder dropped a makeshift Molotov Cocktail on the ledge they were on setting in on fire. April and Casey fell from the ledge, but safely landed on the ground via April's psychic powers. Casey saw Shredder dropped another one on the ground surrounding the mansion making it impossible for them to get back up there, "Oh, no!" Casey cried, as the fire spread.

The turtles, Rainbooms, and Dazzlings knew it was up to them, "Let's finish this once and for all!" Raph called, as they used their grappling hooks to reach the roof top.

They started the Super Shredder down, as he had his back turned to them, "Your time is up Shredder!" Leo declared.

"Yeah, the jig is up, Shred-head!" Rainbow added.

Super Shredder answered, "I was wrong. I thought after the death of your master that you would flee from the city as you did before. Afraid to face me. Afraid to embrace your fate."

"Don't flatter yourself, Freak-Nut." Raph replied.

"Yeah! You're not so tough, Cheese Grater! We got you." Mikey mocked.

"Tonight, it ends." Donnie put in.

Sunset spoke, "Your evil madness will finally be dealt with!"

Super Shredder threw off his tattered cape and answered, "Then come and face your doom!" he beckoned them.

The three teams attacked Super Shredder head on without holding back. The super mutant was in shock to see how much stronger they were in their abilities due to the death of their father fueling their desire to see him fall at their hands. When the Dazzlings fought the Super shredder, Adagio spoke, "It was our mistake to think working for you could get us what we wanted." she struck him with her kusunagi.

"When all it did was almost cost us the life of friend." Aria added, as she slammed him with her tribaton. Sonata was the last blocking his strikes with her tonfa, until the three knocked him into a wall.

"I'll make sure you three are put down for good!" Super Shredder attacked, only for Applejack to slide in and swipe at his blades with her hand claws.

"You ain't touching them, ya varmint!" she declared, as Super Shredder decided to fight A.J.

The two met in a grapple, with A.J using her magic strength to match Super Shredder's, "I can see you have gained a new form of power, girl." Super Shredder said.

"A lot's happened to me and my friends, Shredder. Let us, show ya!" she threw him into a wall leaving behind a body print.

Super Shredder peeled himself off, only for me to throw both sprinkle shakers at him, "Time for some fireworks!" the two shakers exploded in Shredder's face blinding him.

He stumbled around, allowing Rainbow Dash to dash forward and elbowed Super Shredder in the stomach making him lose balance. Rarity launched some diamond disks from behind making the mutant fall forward onto his face. Twilight levitated him up and slammed him constantly all around the roof top hoping to wear him down. She eventually got tired from over using her magic and ceased using it.

Super Shredder got up looking at the Rainbooms, "Impossible, you are not this strong!"

"Shredder, haven't you learned anything from our last encounter?" Princess Twilight asked, "You can fill up on all the mutagen in all of Dimension X, but you'll never be able to defeat the power of our Friendship!" The girls and Turtles attacked again, with me and Mikey using their weapons to lasso him up and pin him to the ground.

"Donnie, now!" Mikey called, as Donnie jumped above and came down preparing to stab Super Shredder, only for the super mutant to catch the blade with his hands. That distraction allowed Donnie to grab his last bomb of retro mutagen and threw it onto Super Shredder's chest, only to see it wasn't working.

"The Retro-Mutagen's not working!" Donnie gasped.

"Oh, no!" Fluttershy cried.

Super Shredder broke free of his restraints and had about enough of his enemies. He started attacking them and throwing them off the building with April using her power to keep them from hitting the ground hard.

"We got to get back up there!" Donnie said.

"Our friends need us." Rarity added.

"That fire's spreading out of control, and I don't have enough power to get us up there." April replied. All they could do was watch and hope for the best.

Back on the roof, Super Shredder continued plowing through the girls and turtles with no problem, while mocking their performances, "Pathetic! Redundant! You are all beneath me!"

"I've had it with you, metal mouth!" Raph shouted, as he Rainbow, and Applejack took the fight to him striking with all they had. Unfortunately they were tossed off the roof like all the others.

Soon the only ones left up top were Leo, Sunset, Princess Twilight, and Twilight Sparkle. Super Shredder attacked Leo, as he used his twin swords to keep him at bay, while shouting at him, "You killed him."

"He was your brother, and you killed him!" Sunset called him out.

Princess Twilight had her own things to say, "He was your brother, Saki! Your best friend! How could you do that?"

Super Shredder answered, as he fought, "Splinter was cursed to become a loathsome rat! It was his fate, his destiny!" he grabbed Leo and Princess Twilight holding them above them by the throats.

"Leo!" Twilight cried.

"Twilight!" Sunset called.

"You're a monster! A demon!" Leo screamed to him.

"Is that your destiny, Saki?" Princess Twilight shouted.

Super Shredder was stirred by what the Princess of Friendship asked him, and for a brief moment had questioned himself, "No. I, I'm..." Leo taking advantage of the Super Shredder's weak moment, struck him allowing the two to get free. Super Shredder however grappled with Leo at the edge of the roof and sprained Leo's arm making him scream.

"Leo!" Sunset and Princess Twilight shouted.

Twilight frowned, "No! I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIEND!" her magic reactivated in response to her feelings and used her telekinesis to slam Shredder on the roof harder than ever this time making sure he wouldn't be able to walk away. But eventually her magic died down, and Super Shredder got up, and attacked the four knocking them to the ground.

"And now, you four die!" Shredder declared.

The four felt this was the end of them, until they could see and hear Splinter calling out to them, "Leonardo. Sunset Shimmer. Princess Twilight. Twilight Sparkle. Fear nothing!"

Hearing their sensei's words, the four regained their strength and mercilessly attacked Super Shredder with all they had. The three girls had distracted Super Shredder while Leo grabbed his blade. Twilight spoke to the mutant monster, "Sunset and I let power turn us into monsters, just as you allowed yourself to become one. We can only pity you, because in the end you chose to be this way."

"Goodbye, Shredder." Sunset finished. Leo jumped at Super Shredder delivering the final blow.

As the whole building was caught up in flames, the gang had retreated to the beach, with Applejack and Rainbow Dash carrying the still unconscious Baxter Stockman over their shoulders. They looked up at the burning building, as Casey spoke in disbelief, "I can't believe it."

"Leo!" April called.

"Sunset Shimmer!" Rarity cried.

"Twilight!" the Spike's cried out.

"They're gone?" Raph asked in disbelief.

"No!" Fluttershy cried.

"They can't be!" Mikey said sadly.

Suddenly they could see four figures standing atop the edge of the cliff to see Leo, and the girls, "Leo!" Mikey called.

"Bro!" Raph cried out.

"Twilight! Sunset!" the Rainbooms cheered.

Leo held above his head the mutated version of Shredder's helmet, "Shredder is finished!" he dropped it onto the ground. The four came down and rejoined their friends who were embracing them.

"We were so worried!" Dog Spike barked happily.

"We didn't think you'd make it." Mikey added.

"You can't keep us down." Sunset answered.

"Come on, ninjas. Let's go home." Leo said, as the group took their leave.

"And that the whole story" Pinkie finished

"Whoa, that's quite a story, but wait until you hear the one i have about the time i went to the Beta Kindergarten." Amethyst said, about to begin, just then they spy a paper airplane flying, by it had just landed near their table. Amethyst opened it, read it, then turned to Mikey and Pinkie. "Looks like were going to the Beta Kindergarten.

They warped into the Beta Kindergarten, a canyon as vast and the Prime Kindergarten. The heroes were seeing the place with amazment.

"Hey Amethyst, did you say you came here before?" Mikey asked.

"Yep, me, Steven and Peridot." Amethyst answered. "We were looking for a gem named Jasper, who was made here."

"Here we are, Jasper's origin. The Beta Kindergarten." Peridot said.

"Am I underwhelmed?" Steven asked "It's pretty bright out here."

"It's red." Amethyst said

"No kidding." Peridot said "Heh. Red sandstone! Hah! This is what I'm talking about! We're lucky this place hasn't blown away. Beta, am I right?"

"That's a math joke, right?" Steven asked.

"Heh, c'mon, it gets worse." Amethyst said.

"I mean, this place has got the right growing conditions in a pinch. I guess..." Peridot said before she picked picks up a rock from the ground and licks it before tossing it aside. "But it's too small! It was obviously a total rush job."

"Uh, rush job?" Steven asked.

"Halfway through the rebellion, Homeworld scrambled to generate extra soldiers on the ground." Peridot said while gesturing toward an exit hole. "Look at this, the holes don't even line up! Hehe, it's like they just threw injectors down wherever!" Then she pointed to another hole "Oh, and that one? This Carnelian came out sideways! How could she not, the walls are curved! Hehe, what a joke."

"Man, I-I had no idea." Amethyst said with concern

"I tell you, it really makes you appreciate the Prime Kindergarten, Amethyst." Peridot noted "Your Kindergarten was so thought through! Sure, you might have spent extra time in the ground, but everything else is stacked in your favor! Great location, great holes, even spacing, consistent depth, a real kindergartener gets it right."

Steven stops walking to look at a broken injector, which is missing its four legs. "What happened to this injector?" He asked rather quietly.

"What you want to see is a vertical alignment; no angle in the exit; a clean, strong silhouette." Peridot noted "None of these holes come close!"

"What about that one?" Amethyst asked, pointing at an exit that is much larger than any other hole, with the arms in an upward pose instead of at the sides.

"Jasper..." Peridot said in horror.

"This is Jasper's hole?" Steven asked in shock.

"It's huge." Amethyst said in bewilderment.

"Oh, come on, we already know she's tall. Let's take a closer look. "Peridot said sarcasticlly before approaching the hole and tries to climb her way up into it. "A kindergartener can tell a lot about a Gem's makeup and flaws by their exit marks." She tried to jump up but can't so she looked toward Steven. "Steven..?"

"Oh." Steven said before running over and tossing Peridot up in the air, grunting as she catches the ledge to the hole on the fall down.

"Thanks!" Peridot said in exhaustion before runs to random parts of the hole, gesturing to them. "You see, the problem here - wait, oh, wait, oh, no, um. Now this part... hm. There's this thing where if you count the steps to the back I can..." Eventually, she defeatedly walks out and climbs down from the hole, walking over to Amethyst and Steven.

"What is it?" Amethyst asked with concern.

"She's even got frictional rock melt." Peridot said, a tad bit nervous "It's glass all the way to the back. Actually, I uh, I've never seen an exit hole this perfect."

"Ugh, so it is true." Amethyst said, disapointed.

"Amethyst, that doesn't matter." Steven said in a hope to cheer her up "Who you are isn't about where you came from! It's who you wanna be! It's what you worked hard for. It's what you care about! That's what really matters."

"Yeah!" Amethyst said. "Yeah, you're right!"

"Yeah!" Peridot and Steven shouted.

"It's about who I wanna be!" Amethyst added.

"Yeah!" Peridot and Steven shouted.

"And I wanna be the Gem that beats Jasper into the dirt!" Amethyst finished.

"Huh?" Steven asked


"Yeah!" Peridot shouted, then realizing the problem with that suddenly shifted to saying "Wait, no! Don't fight her! Are you not seeing this? She's the ultimate Quartz!"

"I'm doing it." Amethyst said with confidence while pointing at random holes. "Yeah, and not just for me, for all the weird holes out there! Like this guy! And Skinny up there! And, and, and this mess!"

"Amethyst, that's..." Peridot started but Amethyst interrupted her.

"Yeah, ha! I bet she was great." Amethyst said.

"No, no no no, hold on." Peridot said running over to the hole Amethyst is standing near. "Something's really wrong here. These marks are new. This hole's been dug out. Recently."

"Maybe it was a prairie dog?" Steven asked. "A uh, really big one..?"

"Hm." Peridot said walking further down the path with the others following. "There's more!" She said looking at dozens of holes, barred by metal poles.

"Woah." Amethyst said in horror

"These aren't exit holes anymore." Peridot said, sharing her fear.

"Then what are they?" Steven asked as he approached one and reaches for one of the bars, as a Corrupted Gem Monster reaches for him, pressing against the bars.

"Steven!" Peridot and Amethyst shouted as yhey both quickly grab Steven and pull him away, and they soon see all of the holes being lit up solely by the light from the eyes of monsters.

"Corrupted Gems?" Steven asked in horror. "In cages?"

"Why?" Peridot asked in confusion "Who would do this?""

"That's who." Amethyst said when she saw a lone figure behind a cloud of dust. She had tangerine skin with reddish-orange markings on her face and arms. She has amber eyes and plump lips. Her gemstone is located where a normal nose would be. She has thick, beige-white-colored flowing hair. Physique-wise, she is the archetype Quartz Gem soldier; she has a muscular body and stands both taller and wider than Garnet, an indication of her immense strength and durability. She wore a sleeveless bodysuit, similar to Peridot's, with a dark mahogany V-neck collar and a yellow diamond in the center. The torso of the bodysuit is maroon, and the legs are dark mahogany. She wore red boots with dark red toe caps. This is Jasper, the gem who emerged form that perfect exit hole.

"Jasper." Steven said before watching Amethyst angrily summon her whip.

"Hey Sunset did say that Garnet mentioned a gem named Jasper, and she said that you guys beat her as Smoky Quartz." Pinkie said.

"Yeah but something happened after that." Amethyst said

"And i'm sure that is very touching." a voice suddenly said. Amethyst, Mikey, and Pinkie turned around to see Dusk Quartz at the very spot she saw Jasper. "but first you'll have to prove that you can fight superior commander. Kraangdroids, attack!" Kraangdroids charged from the holes. Amethyst obliterated them with her whips, Mikey smashed them with his nunchucks and Pinkie cut them down with her Bakuhatsugama Sickle with Weight Chain.

"Is that all you got." Amethyst said, ready for more.

"Not quite yet." Dusk Quartz said tossing a bubble with a gem inside it. The bubble popped and the gem started to take form. The Gem was dog-like with horns, lots of hair, but no eyes.

the three fun-loving warriors fought the monster, though it was fast, they managed to poof it and put it in a bubble. "Well done, Amethyst." Dusk Quartz said. "You've past your test with as much prowess as the others."

"Test?" Amethyst asked, confused. "What test?"

"All will be revealed in time, But for now, I leave you with a riddle." Dusk Quartz said before asking his riddle. "Who am I behind the mask?" Then he disappeared behind a cloud of smoke. Everyone was silent

"So Amethyst, what happened after Smoky Quartz beat Jasper?" Pinkie asked.

Amethyst was silent for a moment. "It was shortly after Jasper was defeated." She stated her left forearm is slightly altered and she growls at Smoky Quartz. When they see this, they instantly stop doing their victory dance and look at her, scared. Then, her arm gets even worse as it grows teal spikes.

"Eww, that's disgusting!" Peridot said, disgusted

"It's... corruption.." Smoky Quartz said before unfusing back into Steven and Amethyst.


"Steven, be careful." Amethyst said, knowing how dangerous she is.

"But this just happened. Maybe I can do something!" Steven said moving closer to Jasper. "Jasper, it's okay. I'm here."

"Rose..." Jasper groaned

"I'm not Rose, I'm Steven, I just wanna try and heal you." Steven said before licking his palm and moves his hand towards Jasper, who claws him

"Steven!" Amethyst yelled. Of course he was ok with just a tear in his shirt Peridot, Shocked, attempts to move the metal rod again. Groans and gives up, running up behind the others. And Amethyst charges up closer to Steven and Jasper, but gets blocked by Steven when they to Jasper who chuckled

"I see how you do it now Rose." She said with Steven and Amethyst looking confused "you want Gems after they're worthless, you wait until after they've lost, because when you're at the bottom, you'll follow anyone. That makes you feel like less of a failure." That's when Peridot ran over "Hah! Just look at this one! You've stripped her of everything! Her limb enhancers, her status, her dignity."

"I still have one of those things." Peridot said, talking about her dignity.

"How can you side with Rose Quartz?!" Jasper asked rage. "Why? Why protect this useless shell of a planet?"

"It's not a shell." Peridot said with honesty "there's so much life. Living here, that's what I'm doing! I'm living here! I've been learning new things about myself all the time! Like how I can make metal do my bidding!" at that moment, the metal rod she has been trying to move falls behind her. "The point being Earth can set you free." She said, with a smile.

"Earth is a prison." Jasper said as her corruption spread. "I got out because I'm better than this place."

"It's getting worse.." Steven said with concern.

"I only came back to finish you off.." Jasper finished as her corruption worsens, now spikes are visible throughout her body.

"Try not to move!" Steven said, wanting to help.

"You can't manipulate me, Rose Quartz!" Jasper said in rage and hatred.

"I-I'm not manipulating, I'm trying to help!" Steven said. At that momen she snapped

"Help...? Help?! I've been fighting from the second I broke free of the Earth's crust, because of what YOU did to my colony! Because of what YOU did to my planet! Because of what YOU did to my Diamond!" She said with hatred in her eyes.

"I... Yellow Diamond?" Steven said confused.

"Wha... My Diamond!" Jasper screamed as her corruption worsens even more, making Jasper barely recognizable. "Your Diamond! Pink Diamond!" Soon she transforms completely into a Snow Monster and lunges at them. Peridot use her ferrokinesis and thrusts the metal rod right through Jasper's chest, causing her to poof.

"You're...welcome!" Peridot said with a grin. Amethyst went over to the gem and sighed.

"Come here, sis." she said as she bubbled Jasper's gemstone and sends it away. Steven walks up to Amethyst and she leans against him.

"Man that's deep" Mikey said.

"So when Jasper was cured, did you tell her everything she missed" Pinkie said

"Yeah, and she felt more than a little embarressed." Amethyst said. "But we talked it out and everythings ok now."

The three soon went home to relax for the rest of the day anaware that Dusk Quartz and Kraang Subprime are watching them.

"So what now?" Subprime asked with irritation. "All three of our monsters are poofed."

"Like i said, I'm testing them to see if they are as good at fighting as the ones on my world." Dusk Quartz said with a smile behind his mask "And that leaves one for, the leader. And after that, The Gem Homeworld will be a new addition to Dimention X, as we agreed." He finished with a smile.

Author's Note:

Looks like Dusk Quartz had something big up his sleeve. Next up, Leo, Twilight, and Steven make a couple of mysterious and shocking discoveries.

Trivia:

.The whole episode is a reference to Beta and Earthlings


.Credit for the Corrupted Amethyst goes to Minijen. I might use some more of her pieces in the near future. The link to her page is down below.

www.deviantart.com/minijen