• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 3,065 Views, 108 Comments

The Mane 6 And Lee Everett - Can-dees_Murder_Weapon



The mane six is mysteriously transported to an unknown planet. Where rotting, decaying corpses now rule the world. The mane six stray further and further away from their elements as they are forced to face the unrelenting horrors of the cruel world.

  • ...
6
 108
 3,065

Starved For Help: Dinner Time

The sun has already started setting and the group enter the farm past the main front gate. Danny stops at the picket fence that's around the house, he turns around to look at the rest of the group.

"Man, that was a hell of a ride, huh?" He says with a grin.

Applejack's more angry at Danny, how he's able to make a comment after what he did, baffles her. She knows he only killed that woman out of defense but still, couldn't he have just crippled her? She bites the bottom part of her lips furiously before walking off towards the swing.

Rainbow Dash rolls her eyes while shaking her head before walking off towards the barn.

Lee sees them but chooses not to comment, he hands the rifle to Danny. He agrees with Applejack, he doesn't think that Danny should've shot her, the woman seemed so broken, maybe they could've helped her.

"Jesus, Danny," He says.

"What? You ain't gettin' soft on em' are ya?" Danny asks. "Not after what they did to your friends..." He adds.

"Your back! What happened?" Brenda says as she stands up from the front steps to the St. Johns house.

"Handle it, mama," Danny answers before walking over to a stump to sit on. Brenda sits back down on the stairs.

Lee pushes open the picket gate to go up the hill towards the St. Johns house.

"This isn't what, Terry would've wanted," Brenda sadly says.

"Who's, Terry?" Lee curiously asks.

"Mah' husband, miss everyday..."

"THEN SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE THEN, WHY DON'T YOU!"


While Lee went to go speak with Brenda, Applejack sat on the swing, that Pinkie fixed. She grabs hold of the ropes that are tied around the plank and she starts calming herself down. She takes a deep breath in then breathes out, before looking up towards the dark sky.

She starts replaying the scenario over and over again. The image of that woman falling to the ground, replays on a cycle. She breathes in deeply then breathes out. Ah wanted to come along, it was mah' fault. I'll get over it... something was bound to happen at some point.

"What the hay sent us HERE?" Applejack yells under her breath. She notices Danny over by a stump looking at her while stroking his rifle that's in his grasp. He grins at her then looks back down to his feet. What are you lookin' at, ya nutcase!

"THEN SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE THEN, WHY DON'T YOU!" Applejack looks down towards the barn and sees a man wearing a hat and a woman arguing.

"Oh calm down, Princess! I'll do it myself," The man replies.

Applejack ignores them and decides to replay the scenario one more time, she sees Lee going over to the barn but doesn't think much of it. She remembers something quite important from the scene that surprises her.

That woman said Danny's name. Applejack bolts off the swing and starts pacing. That woman SAID HIS NAME? How did she know him? The brothers did SAY they made a deal with them but that woman said she wasn't apart of them, if she was telling the truth then how the hay did she know his name?

Applejack starts walking over to the barn to talk to Lee, she needs to tell him what she thought and also needs to see Rarity. She passes Danny and on her way there, spots Larry with his daughter, she can't remember the woman's name. After she speaks with Lee, she would go over to them to check if they heard about what happened.

She passes the metal fence gate and starts walking towards the barn.

Applejack enters the barn, she finds Lee offering a hat to Clementine.

"My hat! You found it!" Clementine puts the hat on her head. "I knew you'd find it! You said you would!"

The scene makes Applejack smile before looking at Rarity and the others. Rarity catches sight of Applejack and immediately flings herself towards her in a tight grasp. Applejack hugs her bag. "Ah did tell ya we'd be okay."

Rarity lets go of her friend. "Rainbow Dash, told me what happened. It must have been... horrible, are you okay?"

Applejack sighs before answering her friend. "No... a'hm not but, a'hm certain ah'll be fine in a coupl'a days."

Rarity hugs her friend again. "We'll both get through this, together." She gently says.

"What's there to get through?" Rainbow abruptly says, beside Rarity.

Applejack lets go of her friend before turning to Rainbow Dash. "Well, looks like you're fine already so, there's no point tryin' to talk to you about it." She roughly says.

Rainbow Dash shakes her head. "You really should just get over that woman... seriously."

Applejack completey forgets what she is suppose to tell Lee, due to Rainbow Dash. She turns towards him. "Lee? Do you know that lady, the one with the crazy father?"

"Lilly?"

"Yeah... Lilly, did ya tell her about what happened?"

"No-"

"Alright, ah'll go tell her then." Applejack walks out of the barn before Lee could even reply. She left the barn then makes her way to the gazebo that they're in, which also has a porch. She walks up the porch, and towards the woman.

"Uhh... did, Lee tell you about what happened?" Applejack asks.

The woman raises an eyebrow. "You went with him?"

"Yeah... is there a problem?" Applejack politely asks, not wanting to start anything with the woman.

"No, there isn't... but anyway, what'd you guys find?"

"Well, while we were wonderin' through the woods, we did find a camp and we also found a woman..." Applejack trails off, she sees Lilly start to frown. "She sounded pretty crazy and she knew, Danny! And ah think she was tryin' to tell us somethin' but before she could, Danny killed her!"

"Holy shit! Was she one of those bandits?" Lilly grimaces as she asks.

"Ah... don't... know, she said she wasn't but she also said she knew, Danny but he denied it."

"I don't like this... what do you think of the motor inn?"

"It's the only place ah know of... but ah felt safe while ah was there."

Lilly sighs. "I'm glad that some...one actually agrees with me. I say we should head back to the motor inn, at least there we'll know what to expect."

She said "we"? Does that mean she's alright with us staying with them. Applejack was a bit afraid to hear the answer, so she forgets it.

"Ah hope ya don't mind if ah ask but, what were you and that guy arguin' about?" Applejack asks.

"Oh, Kenny? He came over and starts talking about searching the barn, that these people are hiding something."

"But you told him to go mind his own goddamn business, right? We are guests here, we don't need to be overstaying our welcome, more than we're already are," Larry abruptly says.

"The way I see it, we just need to skip the dinner and get our food to go. I'm starting to think that, Kenny has a different agenda," Lilly says.

"Ah have ta agree with ya, and ah do agree with, Kenny on some level. After what happened with that woman, ah can't help but feel that they ARE hidin' somethin' but a'hm not gonna start pokin' around on somebody else's property," Applejack says.

"Good, you and your "friends" should keep it that way!" Larry interrupts but Applejack remains stoic about it.

"What about you? What do you think's happenin' around here?" Applejack politely asks Larry, although she already knows that it may not go well.

"I don't know and I don't care, and I would appreciate it, if you would stop fuckin' talkin' to me!" Larry yells at her. Geez! What is wrong with this COLT?

"Dad, there's no need for that," Lilly gently says to calm her father down.

Larry just sighs but doesn't say anything.

Applejack looks at Lilly. "W-what about you? Do you think somethin's happenin' around here?"

"Just... tell me exactly what happened at that camp?"

Applejack tells her everything that happened while they were searching for the camp. Everything from finding the camp to Danny killing that woman.

"Shit..." Lilly mutters to herself before she sighs. "We should just get our food to go, these people obviously have unfinished business. We shouldn't get in the middle of it."

"Ah hope we haven't gotten in the middle of it," Applejack says.

"I know what you mean..." Lilly trails off.


Rainbow Dash watched Applejack walk out of the barn. She sighs frustratedly before looking to the back of the barn a spotted two large doors which were closed. Out of curiosity, she goes closer towards the doors and notices the padlock.

"You found it too, huh?" A voice startles her, she turns around to find a man with a moustache, walking towards her.

"Man, there hidin' somethin' behind this door," the man says.

"Uhh, who are you again?" Rainbow asks.

"It's, Kenny but whatever. I got a quick look, they got boxes of stuff. And somethin' metal and sharp." Kenny keeps his voice low so, Andy is unable to hear.

Lee comes over to them. "What's going on?"

"Lee, they're hidin' somethin'," Kenny says.

"Don't get paranoid," Lee says.

"It's my job to be paranoid, Lee. I've got mah whole family on this farm, right now. How about you? What about, Clementine?"

"I'll protect her, no matter what," Lee answers.

"Ah know you will." Kenny looks over at Danny, who's assisting Katjaa with the cow. "Look, that guy with, Katjaa... what's his name? He locked it up real TIGHT the second we came in."

"W-wait... really?" Rainbow Dash interjects.

"Yeah... ah definitely heard a noise back there, guys," Kenny's voice, laced with suspicion.

"Okay, then we should open it. Just to be safe," Rainbow Dash says, now also feeling a bit suspicious of the St. John family.

"Glad we agree! Crash, go find me somethin' and I'll have this thing off in a second!" Kenny suggests.

"it's DASH, not CRASH," Rainbow corrects, quietly.

"Whoa-whoa, wait hold on a second, think this through." Lee turns to look at Kenny. "You smash the lock, then what if it turns out you're wrong? You just fucked your chance to get a good meal in those kids you're trying to protect. Use your heads, guys." Lee says, looking between Rainbow Dash and Kenny.

"All right, PROFESSOR... What'd yo-"

"What's happening?" Twilight startles the group.

"Yeah! Let's just invite our entire group over here!" Kenny sarcastically says.

"Kenny and Rainbow Dash think the St. Johns are hiding something behind here." Lee explains. He looks behind him, luckily Andy's still with the cow.

Darn it, the inkling that Twilight has about the St. Johns was just starting to fade away until now.

"W-why do you think that?" She was hoping that they just felt the same about the farm. Lee already knows how she feels.

"The door's locked..." Kenny's lame answer just makes Twilight look at him blankly.

"I mean... why else would they lock this up, so tight? And we don't know these people! They could be dangerous!" Kenny clarifies.

"Let me see what we're dealing with here," Lee says as he examines the lock.

"You think you can unlock this thing?" Kenny abruptly asks Twilight while Lee inspects the lock.

"I'm pretty sure, I can. I can unlock it, peak inside then lock it back up again. I don't think they know I have magic, so we can use that to our advantage if anything goes wrong."

"Can ah help y'all find somethin'? Andy's voice startles the group as they all turn towards him.

"No, we just heard a noise and thought we should check it out." Twilight somehow makes the excuse sound very believable which surprises Rainbow Dash.

"So, you're all a bit jumpy then, huh? That's understandable, after what happened today," Twilight sees Andy frown for a second. "Hey, uhh... do me a favour, don't fuck around with this door. Just, you know, Mama gets nervous."

"Andrew! I need your help, again," Katjaa yells over by the cow.

"No problem! Right away, Doc!" Andy says before walking away from the group.

Does he seriously think we're fools or something? Why would your mother get nervous!? Twilight thought, confused as to how Andy actually thinks that lie would actually work! That definitely confirms it, they're hiding something!

"I don't trust him, I'm gonna unlock this door, somepony go distract him." Twilight says as she turned to focus on the padlock.

"Twilight, hold o-" A loud bell sound cuts Lee off mid-sentence.

"Mom! Dad! It's dinner time! It's dinner time!" Duck excitedly yells as he gets up.

Katjaa smiles. "Okay, honey, let's get dad."

Duck runs over to the back of the barn where his father, Kenny is. "Dad! Come on, let's eat!"

"Kenny! Come on, honey!" Katjaa yells over to her husband as she gets up from her chair. "Ken! Come on, don't make the children wait,"

Before Kenny starts walking away he turns towards Lee, Rainbow Dash and Twilight. "I'll make an excuse for y'all... get that thing off!"

Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie decide to stay in the barn but Katjaa convinces them to come along leaving just, Lee, Rainbow Dash and Twilight in the barn.

Twilight's aura starts to engulf around the padlock, it takes a few moments before the lock unlocks. Even though, Lee's already seen Twilight use her magic, it still baffles him how a unicorn is able to use magic. He takes the lock off the doors and he slowly pulls them open.

The first thing the group sees is blood, plenty of blood. All over the floors, all over the walls. A giant saw is seen structured onto a bench that's also drenched in dried blood. The group stands there, shocked, frozen unable to move due to the ghastly room that stands before them.

"Didn't y'all hear the bell?" A calm voice emanates from behind them. They all turn and see Andy, standing there casually with a amile spread across his face. "Dinner. Time." His strangely calm voice creeps Rainbow Dash out a little.

Twilight was going to confront him but Lee beats her to it. "What the HELL do you got in that back room!?"

"Look, we have food here but, Danny and ah do a lot a huntin' to keep everyone fed. When we catch somethin' in the woods, we skin it and dress it back there." Andy gestures towards the room. "Mama, doesn't like us to make a mess in the houses-s-so you see? Nothin' to worry about."

Neither of them are convinced but they shrug it off, since Twilight and Rarity have magic, if anything happens, Lee is sure he can rely on them for support.

Andy leaves the barn, the group follows behind him to go have dinner.


Andy goes into the house with the group following in after him.

"Excuse the mess, w-we had to block the back door after a walker got upstairs," Andy says.

Lee, Rainbow Dash and Twilight side-eyed each other.

"Don't worry, that was a while ago. And they ain't been back inside since."

As they walk into the dining room, Lee sees a gun on Andy.

The dining table is completely set up with a candle in the middle of the table. Everyone has their plates, ready for their supper but Mark isn't there.

"Everyone sit down and I'll go get the meal! This sure is a delight!" Brenda says.

"Ah could eat a horse!" The mane six stare at Kenny.

"Not... you guys,"

"Where's, Mark?" Lee asks.

"Now, don't you worry 'bout him. Ah already brought some food up, you just let him rest," Brenda says.

Lee doesn't think these people can get anymore suspicious, he wants to make sure that Mark is actually okay before taking someone else's word over it, he could be in trouble.

"You mind if I wash my hands first?" He asks.

"Bathroom's right outside in the hall and be sure to get under your nails! You've been muckin' around in the dirt all day."

Lee nods at her before exiting the dining room.

"He's going to check on, Mark," Pinkie Pie whispers to Twilight who's to her left.

"I hope so," Twilight whispers.

"No hope, he's going to check on him now. In fact, he's quiiiiiiietly sneaking up the stairs... I mean you can hear the stairs creaking, right now."

After Pinkie points that out, Twilight can actually hear the stairs slowly creaking over the chattering in the house. If Lee is going up the stairs then it's probably best, that no one can hear.

"Dinner is served!" Brenda comes to the table with a silver platter tray with numerous meat slices on it. Next, Brenda brings in a large bowl of bread biscuits to the table. The cups and cutlery are set next to everyone's plates.

Brenda brings in a large pot that's filled with soup and multiple vegetables in it. She takes her seat at the table. "Alright, dig in!"

Everyone at the table takes their slices of meat. The mane six never took any seeing as they had hay and bread. Then after, they take some vegetables and one or more biscuits.

David takes more meat slices than he should and starts gouging it down. "Oh my lord! This is so. Fucking. Good!"

"You said it!" Doug says while eating his bread biscuits.

Nearly everyone has started eating their meals and everything seems to be perfectly fine! There's chatter around the table, everyone is smiling even Larry is smiling! Lilly and Kenny seem to actually be getting along.

"Lee! Did you fall in?" Brenda chuckles. "Dinner's on the table and everyone's havin' at!"

Suddenly, everyone hears loud and rapid stomps getting closer to the dining room which makes everyone start laughing under the impression that Lee is just very hungry.

Lee stumbles over the doorway as he leans on it. He looks at Clementine who's going to take a bite out of her meat slice. "DON'T EAT THAT!"

Clementine jumps in her seat before putting down her fork as everyone starts murmuring around the table.

David frowns in confusion, he swallows the food in his mouth before speaking. "Lee! Come on, sit down, this stuff is great!"

"Yeah! Sit your ass down, Lee! This lady made you a meal!" Larry interjects with a glare.

"YOU'RE EATING. HUMAN. MEAT!" Lee shouts at them.

Loud chatter erupts among the table with only the St. Johns remaining quiet. David and Doug look at each other wide eyed. Rarity believed it straight away as she silently thanks Celestia she never took one of the slices of meat. Rainbow Dash and Applejack weren't too phazed by the news since they weren't human but they were empathetic so, they stopped eating.

Fluttershy sits there frozen, although she never had any of it. Pinkie Pie is just staring wide eyed at Lee.

"You're scarin' the kids, Lee!" Kenny sternly says.

"Lee, what the hell is wrong with you?" Lilly shouts at him.

"Don't indu-"

"QUIET!" Twilight yells as she turns to Lee. "Lee, what's going on?"

Before Lee speaks, Katjaa snatches her son's plate away from him. "Mom! I was eating that!"

"THEY'RE PICKING US OFF TO TRADE AS MEAT!" Lee tries to convince them.

"OH! You're outta your skull!" Larry accuses.

"Mark is up stairs, right now WITH NO FUCKING LEGS!" Lee looks at Brenda with a horrified expression. "Brenda! Tell me he's not being eaten right now."

The whole table grows silent as they desperately wait for Brenda to say it wasn't true.

Brenda sighs, defeatedly. "It's true..."

"Everything coulda turned out okay, for you folks," Danny calmly but menacingly says.

"He would've died anyways! We gotta think about LIVIN'!" Andy yells.

David slowly looks down at the slices of meat, which he now knows that they are from the man that helped saved him. "What. The. Fuck..."

"He would've died anyways! We gotta think about LIVIN'!" Andy yells at Lee.

"Settle down, honey." Brenda says to her son. "Growin' up in rural Georgia, you're taught not to waste! It's how ah was raised and how ah raised mah boys! Now, ya got monsters roaming around that do nothin' but eat PEOPLE and for WHAT! To continue to ROT til' they eat som'ore... we thought we could put that meat to better use." Brenda calmly finishes.

"Just let us go," Lee pleads with them.

"Andy's right! We go after folks who're gonna die anyways... one way or another." Brenda adds.

Danny finishes his plate before turning towards them. "Like y'all."

Without any hesitation, Twilight stands up to attempt to take out the St. Johns with her magic until she's hit from the back of the head, knocking her unconscious.

"TWILIGHT!" Rainbow Dash frantically yells. She was going to knock the air out of Andy until he yanks Clementine by the hair.

"I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" Lee goes to kill Andy when a barrel of a gun is shoved in his line of sight. Lee looks venomously at Danny, internally planning how he's going to kill him.

"No one... MOVES! OR I'LL KILL HER!" Andy puts his revoler against Clementine's temple.

Suddenly, they all hear banging coming from outside the dining room which silents the entire group.

They start hear to hear groans of agony. "Please... uhhhh-s-someone-help!" Mark comes crawling around the corner with blood all over him and his legs amputated. He crawls into the doorway, which causes everyone to gasp in horror.

Lee turns towards Clementine who has tears in her eyes. "Clement-" Danny knocks Lee out.


"IN, NOW!" Andy demands.

Duck, Katjaa and Twilight who is still unconscious were the only ones they kept outside. Kenny is the last one who enters, unwillingly before shutting the door to the meat locker which occupies in the back of the barn.

"Ma! Take those two"- Andy points at Duck and Katjaa. -"in the house."

Brenda points her revolver at the mother and son. "Move! Now!"

They exit the barn, leaving Danny and Andy in the barn alone with Twilight.

"You... you sure?" Danny asks, disbelievingly.

"A'hm not sure! I know! She has magic! I saw it when ah peaked around the corner and saw her BUSTIN' open the goddamn doors with her HORN!"

Danny stares down at the purple unicorn. He looks back up to his older brother. "You... suggestin'..."

"We cut off her horn? YEAH! If she wakes we'll just knock her out again." Andy roughly says.

Danny is unsure, whether to just kill her now or save her for later. The unicorn had magic! She could probably zap them to death if she wanted to. If they were going to do this, Danny would need to be extra attentive.

"Well? Help me pick her up, so we can put her on the table!" Andy's voice brings Danny out of his internal debate and he goes over to the unicorn's hind legs to pick her up while Andy picked her up by the mane.

They drop her on the metal bench that's structured with the saw.

"We need to tie her down," Danny says.

Andy grunts. "Fine! Get some rope then!"

Danny runs out of the room to find rope or something that will keep the unicorn from squirming as she wakes.

Andy only waited for a minute before Danny returns with thick rope. They roll her onto her stomach, so Andy can tie her fore legs behind her back and Danny ties her hind legs.

"This is BITCH to tie!" Andy struggles for a moment before successfully tying the unicorn.

The brothers flip Twilight onto her side, Andy holds down her head while Danny turns on the saw...


END OF CHAPTER...