• Published 3rd Jul 2019
  • 273 Views, 7 Comments

Quick Queenly Shorts - Polaris Solarmoon



A few short stories set in the Flutterqueen Verse.

  • ...
 7
 273

The Contender

It has been over several months since the day Fluttershy tookover all Equestria while drunk and since then the castle has been surprisingly quiet...

That is until a changeling guard walked in and said, "Your highness forgive my intrusion but we have a visitor."

"oh dear, I wonder who this is?" The ever kind Queen Fluttershy would say. "can you let them in please?"

"I will do so at once your highness!" The changeling guard says before going to open the door but it instead slams in his face as a strange purple mare with a scorpion like tail bursts into the door.

"I've got a problem with you. " The mare says, venom within her tone.

"Um Whatever is the problem miss?" Queen Fluttershy said.

"Viper Pit" the mare says in a near monotone.

"Thank you, So what is your problem Viper? " The kind Queen Fluttershy said.

"Ever since you took over my people haven't been able to find food." Viper yelled. "Its always oh don't kill the changelings, kill the monsters, or stop draining our magic. NEWS FLASH we need those things to live!"

"oh my, that does indeed sound like a problem perhaps I can give your kind some of the older or sicker changelings to eat, will that do?" Queen Fluttershy said.

""What good would that do we are on the edge of extinction." Viper said.

It wasn't long until Captain Chrysalis walks in on the conversation,She would be wearing the canon guard outfit but the sun emblem is replaced with Fluttershy's cutie mark.

"Forgive me for intruding your highness but I'm afraid she's right, fortunately for her she'll not need to worry, I'll help her species by making what I'll call "Food Drones" for them. " Captain Chrysalis explains.

"What a wonderful idea Captain! Miss Viper will this suffice? " Queen Fluttershy said.

Viper looks at the queen suspiciously. "I don't trust you."

"But don't you want your species to not be extinct? This can help you out." Queen Fluttershy said.

Viper would then point a hoof at chrysalis and say," you are my food how do I know you won't send poison to finish us off?"

"If we did Fluttershy would be cross with us. " Captain Chrysalis said. "even so I probably could of done such long before Fluttershy became our Queen."

"I'll make certain that your species survives Viper, you have my word on it. " Queen Fluttershy said.

"Fine but if we go extinct I'm haunting you." Viper then gives chrysalis a final glare before leaving.

Queen Fluttershy waves goodbye to Viper as she leaves.

"Chrysalis? Mind giving her kind the food they need?" Queen Fluttershy said.

"As you wish my Queen. " Chrysalis said.

Queen Fluttershy would then smile happy that she handled a situation with out her assistants who were both hanging out with her friends.

As Chrysalis left the castle went quiet once again...

Author's Note:

Let me know what you all think in the comments below


(Thank you Viper Pit for your help on this one. )