• Published 3rd Jul 2019
  • 272 Views, 7 Comments

Quick Queenly Shorts - Polaris Solarmoon



A few short stories set in the Flutterqueen Verse.

  • ...
 7
 272

One "Bat" Night...

It was a rather quiet night at the castle and everyone was sleeping, everyone aside from Queen Fluttershy that is who came out from her bedroom looking for something to snack on.

A guard would spot her and ask, "Your highness what are you doing up this late?"

Fluttershy would look the guard in the eye and say,"Oh Um I was just going to get some apples to eat. Would you mind letting me go by?"

The guard would then step aside and let Fluttershy into the kitchen unaware that Fluttershy's eyes were now a reddish color.

Fluttershy would then go into the kitchen and start looking for apple all while her body slowly changes.

A few hours later a changeling guard would walk by on her nightly rounds and notice that the other guard seemed to be in some sort of trance.

"Oh great not this problem again. "The Changeling guard says to herself before walking into the Royal kitchen.

"Hello?" The changeling would say as she walked in.

All she heard was a rather terrifying and loud hiss coming from above.

She hardly had time to duck as a large bat-like mare swoops down and lands right in front of her.

"Y-your highness!? What is this? What happened to you?" The guard asked but all she got from Fluttershy was a threatening hiss.

"oh no" The changeling guard said before Fluttershy pounced.


"Gaaaaahhhhhh! Huh? It was only a dream?" The Changeling guard says as she wakes from her odd dream.


It was then that Fluttershy would walk by her.

"oh my Queen, where are you headed so late at night?" The Changeling guard asked Fluttershy.

"Sorry I was thinking about getting some apples for my fruit bat friends." Fluttershy said

At the mere mention of the word bat the guard would run off as fast as she could leaving a confused Fluttershy behind.