• Published 6th Jul 2019
  • 332 Views, 3 Comments

Pixie Breeze's Story - pixiebreeze



Pixie Breeze's life story. From brith, to where she currently is in her life.

  • ...
 3
 332

Ch. 1- Welcome to the World

Ivory Wisp took another deep breath, as another contraction rippled through her body. The purple pegasus was going into labor. The blue stallion next to her squeezed her hoof, ruffling his wings. Ice Sweeper wanted to do more for his beloved wife, but at this point, there was nothing else to do but wait.

After a while, Ivory was just about ready to begin pushing.

Ice brushed a strand of his wife's dark pink mane out of her face, "You're doing great, babe." he said, squeezing her hoof.

"Please, don't make me do this again!" Ivory groaned.

Ice chucked a bit, "You said that with Windy and Casper, darling" The bedridden pegasus only let out a pain-filled yell in response, squeezing her husbands hoof as tight as she could.

"That's it, push!" the doctor said, "..3, 2,1.... and relax. That was amazing, Ivory."

"Okay, Okay, last one! Push! This is it!" The doctor said. "Here she is!"

The pony scooped the little filly up, bringing her up to her new mother's chest, as nurses dried her off. Tears filled into the couple's eyes as the gazed down at their newborn daughter. The filly began to cry, stretching out her little wings.

"She's a pegasus!" the pair said, in unison. They giggled, nuzzling each other.

-----

The next day, Ivory Wisp was smiling, holding her sleeping little foal. The fillies coat was a cute shade of light blue. Her mane was a pretty lilac color with a few pieces of a darker shade of purple. She had unique white markings on all four of her hooves, the tips of her ears, and on her muzzle. The fillies eyes were two different shades of teal.


Moments later, Ice Sweeper opened the door with a young tan earth pony bounding in. A slightly older, periwinkle unicorn trudged in behind and sat over by the window.

"Mom!" the earth pony said, bouncing over to his mother's side.

"Casper! I've missed you so much! How was school?" the purple pegasus asked, hugging her son.

"It was good," Casper said, hugging his mother back, "It was hard to focus, cause I was so excited!" He giggled, peering down at the small, sleeping, bundle in his mothers' hooves.

Ivory ruffled his mane, "you're a big brother!" she said.

Ice nudged the clearly unhappy unicorn, "hey, kiddo, you're a big brother again! Go see your sister"

The young pony scoffed, "psh, I don't care. I already was a big brother."

The other stallion frowned slightly wrapping a hoof around his eldest son, "oh, come on now, Windy Glow.."

Windy pushed his fathers' hoof away, "Don't touch me! It's just Wind.." he grumbled, turning away.

Ice sighed, "Fine.." he mumbled, trotting over to his wife's bedside.

Ivory sighed, "would you like to meet her, Wind?" she asked, hopefully.

"No!" he said, harshly.

"I want to meet her!" Casper said, gently clinging to his mother's arm, trying to get up onto the bed.

Ice Sweeper helped the young colt up. The tan colt smiled as he looked at his sleeping sister.

"She's so cute! What's her name?" He asked, looking up at his parents.

Lilac chuckled, gently stroking the fillies purple mane, "Pixie Breeze" she smiled.

Casper bent down to inspect the filly, "Pixie Breeze....it's perfect!" Casper gently nuzzled the small filly, "Hi, Pixie Breeze, I'm Casper Swirl!"

He leaned up to her tiny ear, "Don't worry...I'll protect you from our older more grumpy brother, Windy Glow, over there. I promise." he said quietly.

Wind's ears flicked. "Hey!" he yelled, quickly turning and glaring at his younger brother, "What did you just call me?!" He snarled, standing up and lighting his horn.

Casper flinched, instinctively moving to cover his baby sister from his anger.

"Excuse me!!" Ice Sweeper yelled. It was Windy's turn to flinch and his horn went out.

The pegasus scowled at his son, "let's go on a walk." he said sternly.

"Tch, whatever, it wasn't my fault." the unicorn said, trotting out of the room. Ice Sweeper sighed, following his son, leaving the rest of his family in peace.

Casper turned to his mother, nuzzling into her, "I'll protect Pixie from him.." he mumbled. Ivory kissed the top of Casper's head.

She sighed, bringing the filly closer to her, "Welcome to the family, Pixie Breeze."

Author's Note:

Hi! Thanks for making it to the end! This chapter is the birth of my main OC, Pixie Breeze. I'll be adding an expanding in her life story. Even more than what's on her Instagram (@pixie.breeze)
I'm excited to be adding more detail to my beloved OC!