• Published 25th Jun 2019
  • 766 Views, 30 Comments

Metal and blood - red reaper



As the ponies took him from his family, tortured him, and replaced his flesh with metal, the only thing that kept him alive was revenge.

  • ...
18
 30
 766

The lead to revenge

Merry charge was surrounded with no escape, wherever she looked, there was a dragon ready to kill her, from the station, three red dragons, from the other side, three green dragons. It was the end. “Tell Blood Debt that I will pay him,” Merry tried to explain as she tried to find anyway out of this trouble. “It’s just a matter of time before...” Merry was stopped talking as a dragon hit her in the head.

“Blood Debt wants your head!” One of the dragons told as he took a knife, and the dragons got closer and closer, ready to kill the poor pegasus as they heard a rough voice calling for them. Merry tried to see who was the source of the voice, but the dragons circled her, blocking any point of view.

“What is going on?” The rough voice asked the dragons as they hide their knives behind their back, and they turned to the source, blocking the view from Merry for she won’t call for help.

“Nothing sir,” The dragon smiled, “Just talking to our friend.” Merry tried to scream, but the dragons held her by the arms.

“Really?” The rough voice asked. Merry knew that she need to get the attention, and she tried to cause some noise, by stomping the ground in her hooves. “What was that voice?” The voice asked

“Nothing sir,” The dragon smiled, and Merry was held by her legs, and wings, “Just the next train probably.” Merry knew it was the end now for sure, no way to escape, no rescue would come for her. But when hope was fled from her soul, she heard the rough voice again.

“Let the mare go,” The rough voice said, “I won’t ask again.”

The dragon didn’t found the voice amusing, “Or what?” As Merry waited for some answer, she fell on her flank, the dragons let her go, but why? Merry didn’t ask why, but she fled, hearing screenings behind her neck, but she didn’t want to see what is it, who was the savior, and did he save her, or just wanted the prize for himself. Merry ran as she heard the sound of winged interface, and her heartbeat ran faster with her hooves. Merry ran through alleys and streets, but wherever she was the sound of the wings was heard in her ears. Finally, Merry found the obstacle to her safety. At the end of a cliff, her broken wings stopped her flight, and the source of the voice arrived. Merry was between the hammer to the anvil. Merry was too afraid to look at the hammer, and she closed her eyes as she heard the sound of walking towards her, and she felt her legs leaving the safe ground.

“Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me!” Merry cried as she opened her eyes, and she couldn’t believe her eyes. It was a griffon, with red feathers covering his head and face, one red eye, and one glowing yellow eye. “It is you, isn’t it, the Black wendigo?”

“The tattoo,” The black wendigo asked, “Where did you get it?”

“T... The B... Black Dragons” Merry stuttered in fear. The Black Wendigo put her down on the ground. “I need help, please,” Merry begged, “They are after me.”

“Come with me,” The Wendigo told Merry without looking at her, “I would have some question for you, after you will get medical help.” Merry smiled, and she got on her legs, following the griffon.


“Griev,” Doc looked at his griffon friend as he sewed the wounds of the pink pegasus, “I asked you one thing, don’t do anything stupid, and what did you do? You attacked a group of dragons mercenaries, and brought attention again.” Griev didn’t listen to anything Doc told him, but he searched something in the drawers, looking from drawer to drawer, and he was restless. “Okay, sweetie,” Doc turned to Merry, finishing the last stitches over her cutie mark of a green lightning, “It’s over now, you can get up.” Merry smiled, and she got up from the chair, and Doc turned to her again as he cleaned his sewing needles, “So Merry, why did you come here?”

Merry sighed as she walked back to the chair, “The Black Dragons are after me, I didn’t know where to go, and I remembered the tale of the Black Wendigo.” Merry turned to Griev, “The last stallion who saw the Wendigo told us he was in Klugetown. I thought I would be safe here, and I would find someone who would help me.”

“No one would save you here,” Griev told Merry without looking at her, and he kept to search for the item he’s looking for, “All you can find here is scums.”

“You saved me,” Merry looked at Griev, and she smiled, “And now that I know you are real, you would help me save my sister.” Doc looked at her with sorrow, putting his hoof on her shoulder.

“I am sorry,” Doc told the pegasus, “But if the dragons are holding her.”

“She is alive!!” Merry cried to Doc, “I know she is alive.” Merry got up from the chair, and she walked to Griev, “I am begging you, I need your help.” Griev looked at the mare as he finally found the item he was looking for, a small blue dart.

“Does it look familiar?” Griev asked Merry as he gave her the dart. “Did you saw anypony who used this kind of darts?”

Merry looked at the dart, and she remembered, “Yes, Blood Debt used this kind of darts.” Griev looked at Doc, and Merry could see there is a conversation going on between the griffon and the changeling without any of them open his mouth.

“I will do it,” Griev turned to Merry, “You will stay here with Doc, and I would go to save your sister.”

“With all honor,” Merry looked at Griev, “I asked you to help me save my sister, I am coming too.” Before Griev could answer, there was a sound of glass breaking in the warehouse, and within seconds, Griev took his gun, and took Merry behind him.

“Doc, prepare food and anything with value, and wait for us at the path,” Griev ordered Doc, and the changeling nodded, flying away, leaving the two alone. “You,” Griev turned to Merry, “We must leave.” Merry nodded, as magic bolts were shot toward the two, coming from invisible enemies. Merry and Griev turned around, and they saw a group of unicorns that were ready to kill them. Griev didn’t waste any time, as he shot at the enemies, he covered Merry and led her to a safe spot behind a box, and he returned to the fight, shooting the invisible targets as Merry watched with amazement as Griev shot, punched, dodged, and killed the enemies, Hit after hit. After a while, Griev stood alone, surrounded by a group of dead unicorns, all having the same dragon tattoo. Griev turned to Merry, and he led her towards a secret exit behind a group of boxes Doc left. The two left the warehouse, and they met Doc, standing with three bags, one was yellow, one was blue, and one was black. Merry took the yellow, Doc took the blue, and Griev took the black. “Is that all?” Griev asked Doc.

“That’s all I could have taken within few minutes,” Doc muttered.

“Very well,” Griev sighed, and he turned to Merry, “Where is the camp of the Black dragons?”

“Outside of Ponyville,” Merry told them.