• Published 23rd Jun 2019
  • 352 Views, 4 Comments

Time, Karma, Order, and Discord - Chemtest



Silver, Mark, and the Doctor begin their travels. But something goes wrong.

  • ...
 4
 352

Oh No

The TARDIS shoots off into the time stream, intent upon bringing them to a random destination in the future.

Silver smiles, “So, Doctor, you have no idea what’s going to happen?”

He shakes his head, and smiles, “No bloody idea, and that’s what is so fun! An entire universe, new histories, new races, new technology, and new faces! Who would I be if I didn’t look at that and say ‘allons-y’? Not me, that’s who.”

Mark looks up from the couch he sits on, “So... we’re going to be far away from any humans, right?”

Silver answers him, “Yes, we will. Come on, you don’t need to worry anymore. Just smile and realize you are littered exploring time and space!”

The Doctor opens his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted as the TARDIS is thrown out of the time stream. He shouts, “Grab on to something!”

Silver doesn’t react fast enough, being thrown against and out of the doors belonging to the TARDIS. His armored hand grasps at the box, but he can’t find a grip before he falls to the ground far below.

Mark is thrown against a central console, and he grabs on with all his strength.

The Doctor, with practiced ease, hugs onto the TARDIS, and manages to hang on.

They stay like that, grabbing for their life for what seems to be hours, but is only a few minutes.

The TARDIS comes crashing down hard, throwing it’s inhabitants all around.

After sliding through stone streets for a few meters, it finally stops, allowing those inside to catch their bearings.

The Doctor stumbles out of the TARDIS, with Mark leaning against his shoulder. They both collapse on the cobbled street, and take a few relieved breaths.

Mark looks at himself, and laughs a bit, “I’m still alive!”

The Doctor looks over at the TARDIS, “That wasn’t supposed to happen. Something is wrong.”

He is forced to look away, however, when he feels a spear head he pressed against his neck.

A pony glares down at him, dressed in simple armor. He keeps his spear right above the Doctor’s neck, “Get up and follow me, or you will be forced to.”

The Doctor gets up, and looks around to see five more guards around him and Mark, “Don’t worry, we’ll follow. Where are we going, exactly?”

The guard nods, “King Ordirus. Follow me.”

Mark notices a little smile on the Doctor’s face as they walk with the guards, “Excuse me, are you happy about this turn of events?”

The Doctor nods, “More than you could ever believe.”

———

Silver groans as he tries to lift the rubble of a building off of him, “Excuse me, are you alright in there?”

He gains a bit of clarity, and shouts back, “Think I might have a concussion! Can you help?!”

The voice responds, “Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of there!”

Silver groans more as the man lifts the rubble off of him. He eventually manages to move his arms enough to reach to his head, and he feels blood coming from a gash within it. His helmet must have flown off when he was falling.

The final wooden beam is lifted off of him, and a pony looks at him, “Ouch, that looks like it hurts. Here, take my hoof.”

Silver takes the extended hoof, and lifts himself out of the rubble. He smiles at the pony, “Thanks.”

The pony smiles back, “Oh, don’t worry about that. You said you had a concussion?”

He nods back, “Yeah, I think I do. Helmet flew off before I impacted the building.”

The pony picks him up with their magic, “Here, King Discord should be able to heal that.”

Silver looks down, “Who’re you?”

The unicorn smiles, and his dark red eyes reflect it. A cloak that represents a supernova, dark red surrounded by very dark purple, covers his leather brown coat. A hat sits on his head, the same color as his cloak, and jingling with a single black bell at the end of it. And a long beard flows away from him, kept a nice black color. He nods, “Starburst the Caped. What about you, my strange looking friend?”

Silver nods back, “Name’s Silver.”

Starburst smiles, and floats up a spiky, silver helmet, “I suppose this is yours?”

Silver nods, “Yeah. My armor is all silver, and I should be wearing it right now.”

Starburst looks at the Halloween costume level armor on him, “I assume it is enchanted?”

Silver smiles, “Literally everything about me is enchanted at this point.”

———

The Doctor is moved into a waiting room, where the door is slammed behind him. He smiles at Mark, “Oh boy, I can’t wait to meet this ‘Ordirus’ guy! Is he important, is he unimportant, I don’t know and I’m excited to find out!”

His excited shouting is interrupted as a door opens, “Are you the one we have been looking for?”

He looks over as a tall, white alicorn mare walks into the room. His jaw drops, “Celestia?!”

She shakes her head, “That is Princess Celestia to you! Now answer my question. Are you the one we have been looking for?”

The Doctor shrugs, “Well, I don’t know who you are looking for. But, considering my track record, I will say yes.”

She shakes her head, “Not you, stallion! The creature!”

Mark looks at her, “Me? Nah, I’m sure it’s someone else, you don’t want to have me anywhere near here...”

She nods, “Yep, a strange looking and nervous creature. That seems to describe you. The King shall see you. Both of you. Go, now!”

The door behind her opens, and they both walk into a throne room.

A huge pony sits on a throne made of four different materials. Ice, wood, magma, and stone. He easily towers two times the size of Celestia, horn included for her, and not for him. His coat is blue, blue as the purest water. His mane and tail are orange with red tips at the end, flowing in the wind, yet seeming more like a burning fire on a windy day. His eyes are green, having a faint glow to them, and they look like leaves right off a tree. His hooves are grey, and look like hard stone.

He smiles, “So, you are the ones we have been waiting for. Welcome to Ordiria, capital of Equestria. I am King Ordirus, God of Order, and I need your help.”

———

Silver is floated into the middle of the town’s square, and he is laid down in the middle of it. Starburst looks up, “Discord!”

A pop comes from in front of him as Discord appears, “Yes, Starburst?” He sees Silver’s head, and instantly nods, “Right, time to pull out that old healing magic.”

A set of hooves hit the ground right next to him, “Stop it, Uncle, we all know that you can’t heal even the barest scrape.”

Silver looks up upon hearing the familiar name, “Luna?”

Luna looks over at him, and smiles, “Why, yes, we are Princess Luna. Lay back down, we’ll have you healed in no time.”

Silver listens to the trusted voice, allowing Luna to heal his wound and banish his concussion.

She smiles as he stops the flow of magic, “There you go, good as new!”

Discord offers a talon, but Silver does not take it. He gets up by himself, and turns to face the three.

He instantly tries to reach for his mace upon sight of Discord, but he stops when he realizes Luna stands next to him like nothing is wrong.

Discord smiles, “Hello there, are you alright?”

Silver nods slowly, “I’m fine. Call me Silver.”

Discord nods, “Well, you already seem to know Starburst and Luna, so I suppose I get to introduce myself for once!” He bows deeply, “I am Discord, Spirit of Chaos!”

Luna corrects him, “King Discord, God of Chaos. King of Equestria.”

Discord sighs, “You know I dislike all three of those titles, Luna! Come on, I don’t want Silver here to be bowing to me just because I’m a ‘King’. You know I am not like that.”

Luna looks at him, “Sorry, we have just gotten used to it after so long with Father.”

Discord shrugs, “Yeah, I suppose that makes sense, Ordirus always wanted to be called King.”

Silver interrupts, “What’s wrong? You two are not talking very lively.”

Discord sighs, and Starburst answers, “They are not being very lively because we are at war. And they are fighting against family. Ordirus, our enemy, is Discord’s brother, and Luna’s father, not to mention Luna’s sister, Celestia, is with Ordirus.”

Discord smiles, “I know you haven’t even received a proper welcome to Discoria, but you seem like you might have fallen out of the shooting star. Are you the Warrior of Karma?”

Silver nods, “I am.”

Discord looks up at him, “Would you please join us?”