• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 471 Views, 6 Comments

Nobody Will Ever Understand... - Mensonge Singer



Script Singer talks about why she has depression

  • ...
 6
 471

Nobody, But You...

I walk alone down the streets of the town as I head toward home after my night of fun with some friends. I hum to myself as I walk down the road that I know well, knowing my way home was safe, but I still had a feeling in my gut that made me feel uneasy.

I tried to ignore it and just hurry home to ease my nerves. Little did I know what would happen to me lurking in the shadows.

I thought I heard something behind me, so I turned around trying not to panic. I didn't see anything due to the darkness of the night, so I just quickly turned around and began to walk at a faster pace. I then heard hoofsteps trotting behind me, so I went faster but the pony behind me only followed my pace.

That's when I ran. I ran as fast as my hooves could carry me. I let out a scream but it was silenced as I felt somepony tackle onto me covering my mouth, dragging me to a dark shadow side of the town.

I continued to scream as I shut my eyes tight crying and praying somepony would hear me.

"Shut up!" said a voice as the pony slapped my face. I let out a whimper, realizing who this was. I squirmed harder.

"You know struggling will do you no good, Slut." Shadow Mane growled as he pinned me against a wall. I felt him ignite his horn, his spell surrounding my body making me unable to move. I stared at him into his dark cold blood red eyes, letting out a whimper as I turned away, my mane falling down my face.

I let out a soft frightened whimper. "P-Please...don't....hurt me..."

Shadow only chuckled at my plea. "You know what happens to bad fillies like you though..." He grabbed me by the mane hard. I let out a painful whine as I shut my eyes tighter.

"S-Sir, you're...you're hurting me..." I whimper." Please, stop..."

He only threw me to the ground grabbing me by my throat. I just lay their helplessly as I curled into a ball, still refusing to look at him. I felt him move on top of me, just laying there.

"P-Please, stop..." I whimper. "Don't...don't do that, please..."

Shadow only chuckled as he stared into my eyes. "Oh, come now, little flower. You know you want it." He said as he poofed up a gag and tied it around my mouth.

I only shook in fear as I let out a soft squeal shutting my eyes tight. I felt my body tighten up as I felt him invade me. He leaned over to my ear and started licking my neck as he let out moans of pleasure. I only shook in fear as my whimpers grew softer as I finally gave in, knowing it was hopeless to fight back.

"Mmmph...you're...so....tight..." he mumbled. I felt a shudder run down my spine as I heard his deep raspy voice whisper into my ear. He moved faster and grew more rough with me as I began to cry out in pain, trying to bite down on the gag to keep him from hurting me more. "Such a dirty whore...who would ever want to be with you, you don't deserve anypony..."

I felt my body giving into the pleasure as I felt him getting closer causing me to open my eyes slightly, rolling into the back of my head letting out a moan. I felt him move the gag off my mouth and quickly kissing my lips rolling his tongue inside of me as I moaned louder, giving in to the pleasure. I hated myself for this... I hate this... why does my body betray me...?

My body spasmed as I felt him inside of me and slowly pull out, leaving me there on the ground, I lay there drooling on the ground as my legs twitch. Why did I do this... Why did I let him do this...? I hate myself for it... I heard him chuckle as he kicked me in the side and left me there exposed.

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew, the sun was almost up. I got onto my hooves shaking as I continued walking home. I tried to get the memory out of my head but to no avail. So I just gave up and walked home.

I opened my door as my legs grew weaker as I felt like my stomach was going to explode. I walked into my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed and curled into a ball and sobbed.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door. I opened my window to see who it was.

I saw my dragon friend Flare Flame standing at my door. I opened the window and called out to her.

"You ready for Tuesday Morning Brunch, Script?" she asked.

"No, sorry..." I shook my head. "I don't feel too well this morning..."

"Oh, well... I hope you feel better soon."

"Thanks," I say as I shut the window. I then walked out of my room and went into the bathroom to go take my morning shower. Dispose of the evidence of the pony I want to forget...

And to cut away all of my pain...


"S-Sorry, I...need a moment..." I wipe the tears from my face as I sit Flame Flare's room. She handed me a box of tissues. "Thanks..." I say with a sniff.

"Hey, it's okay, Script," she uttered. "This wasn't your fault..." You tried your best, but you could only do so much..."

"I just...can't help but feel I have to take some of the blame from it... I don't know why, but... I... I just..." I struggled to find my words. "Ugh, this is why I don't like talking about it..."

"But it's better to than to keep it bottled up..."

"I know, I know..." I say slightly irritated. "It's just I get so upset I can't talk...what's the point anymore..."

My friend just held me in an embrace to give me comfort as I just let myself wail out in sorrow.

Author's Note:

....I guess you could say this is based off true events...but it's also part of the reason why I keep to myself....