• Published 27th May 2019
  • 346 Views, 3 Comments

My Little Pony: The Accursed Friendship - TheStrategicGod



How would you feel when someone took something that wasn’t there’s? Now that pony is back to reclaim its possession.

  • ...
 3
 346

My Little Pony: The Accursed Friendship Trailer

My Little Pony: The Accursed Friendship Trailer


(Tree of Harmony)

Twilight and the rest of the gang all began to sit down next to the main table.

Twilight: It’s been quiet some time since anything dangerous or nefariousness has happened here in Ponyville, we’ve been in the Tree of Harmony for days now.

Applejack: Well ain’t that a good thing Twi? Ah mean ah’m glad that there ain’t a thing tryin’ ta destroy our town.

Rainbow: Yeah, but it’s sooooo boring inside here, who knows how long it’s been since I’ve stretched my wings.

Twilight: I know and I’m glad to Applejack, but I just can’t help but shake the feeling that something bad might happen, even when it isn’t at the moment.

Rarity: Aww Twilight dear, maybe you should head outside for a bit, take your mind off things, for all of our sakes, we should as well.

Pinkie: OOOOOHH! I want to see how the Cakes are doing!


A scene is shown when Twilight is looking up at a list before looking up and seeing a stallion talking to her. Twilight points to a direction as he smiled and walked away from her.

Aplejack: Well? What’s the feller like?

Twilight: That’s the thing, he seemed like a nice pony, but something about him, just seemed... off.

At night at the Tree of Harmony, the scene show the stallion sound proofing the doors with books, trying to hear any hoofsteps before entering into the Mirror.


(Canterlot High)

With class interrupted by Principle Celestia. She gestured to the man next to her.

Principle Celestia: Students I like to introduce you to our exchange student, he will be staying here for the next few years here.

The man smiles and bows in respect.

At the cafeteria, we see the Main 7 sitting next to each other discussing the days events. The man walks up to the group.

???: Greetings, do you perchance go by the name of Sunset?

She raised her eyebrow in suspicion.

Sunset: Yeah, your the new student right? We didn’t get your name.

???: That’s because nopo-one asked for it.


(Tree of Harmony)

Sunset: Didn’t you noticed that something wasn’t right about him?

Twilight: I did to, but what it possibly be!?


(???)

???: You have something that I require.

???: And what would that be?

???: Information.

???: And why would I trust you?

The man pulls off his hoodie leaving the other man shocked to the core.

???: Because you and I are one in the same.


(Human World)

Sunset: You hurt my friends!!!

The man lets out a small chuckle.

???: You’re little friends hurt themselves. I simply gave them a little...nudge.

The next scene shows the human and pony versions stand in front the man blocking his way. He smirked.

???: Seems everyone joined forces, allow me to do the same.

The Portal opens to reveal the same man coming out of the portal, the Alicorn Amulet on his neck. Raising his hand to shoot at the group.


Sunset: So did you have a lot of friends where you lived?

She asked innocently, the man chuckled.

???: I like to think of them as friends, but you know that old song and dance goes.

He trailed off as came on a scene showing him hitting someone with a baseball bat, eyes unflinching and cold.

???: Sometimes friendships don’t last that long.

My Little Pony: The Accursed Friendship


Pinkie: So will you be my friend?! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!?

The man chuckled.

???: We shall see...Diane.

Author's Note:

Here you guys go, my new project, I hope you guys like it, I have getting into the writing groove again to get better at this. So, Introducing my new character, Bookmark (if that name hasn’t been taken yet). When I say he’s intelligent, I mean he’s intelligent. But how is he gonna win against Twilight and gang? That remains to be seen, until then, see you guys in the next chapter.

Sincerely,
TheStrategicGod