• Published 2nd Jul 2019
  • 289 Views, 0 Comments

Pinkie Flash A Flash Of Hope - Firestarter Dazzle



Pinkie has left the team in search of finding herself when now it could be more than she bargained for

  • ...
 0
 289

Chapter 3 Shift

Pinkie super kicked the last changeling that was standing outside the apartment leasing office. Kassidy grabbed one and stabbed it, killing the changeling instantly. Both girls panting after what they just did.

"That should be the last of them" Kassidy said.

Pinkie nodded and stood up, trying to catch her breath from the fight. She had never been in a fight that intense before, at least not like this. Sure, King Sombra put up one hell of a brawl and caused Dash's death that forever will haunt her. Pinkie reached into her pocket and pulled out Dash's lightning bolt necklace, looking at it.

Dash I hope your guiding me Pinkie smiled, placing the necklace around her neck.

"So now what?" Kassidy asked.

"We go and find Chrysalis and end this once for all" Pinkie stated.

"One problem though, where the hell is Chrysalis located? And how would we get inside?" Kassidy questioned.

"To answer your first question, her base is across town, I interrogated a changeling to give me information" Pinkie responded.

"Huh, good thinking Pinkie" Kassidy admired.

"Thanks" Pinkie replied.

The two girls got up from their position then walked out of the apartment leasing office to be surrounded by 4 police squad cars coming up to them as officers with their guns drawn, not taking their eyes off of Kassidy and Pinkie. Pinkie had to be smart about this, if she somehow could cause a distraction to at least have time for her and Kassidy to escape. That's when a bunch of dark clouds started to form in and her hands along with her feet started to spark violently.

"Pinkie what's happening to you?" Kassidy asked.

"No idea" Pinkie said.

The sparks began to react as some lights went out, a lightning struck down on Pinkie, changing into her superheroine persona Pink Flash as she stood tall with thunder rumbling around her. The cops drew their weapons, ready for whatever Pinkie had in store. All of a sudden, a flash of a thrust kick landed on a few cops without any hesitation as Kassidy joined in on the fight as more quick attacks were placed until all the changeling police officers were taken down, Pinkie looked down at her handiwork before reverting back to her normal clothes.

Dash lives within me Pinkie smiled, touching the lightning bolt necklace.

"Hey Pinkie you okay? You went all Thor Odinson on these changelings" Kassidy said.

"Yeah, well we can use of the police cruisers to head down to Chrysalis' hive and take her down" Pinkie said with a serious look on her face.

Kassidy was about to protest but then realized that she did something similar in her youth, where she took joy rides with her friends. Both girls stepped inside the police cruiser, Pinkie grabbed the keys from one officer before handing them to Kassidy so she could start it up.

"Been a while since I drove one of these" Kassidy warned Pinkie.

"Don't worry I trust you" Pinkie replied smiling brightly.

When she heard those words, that gave Kassidy a sort of a soft heart. Maybe this team up with a goody two shoes speedster wouldn't be so terrible like she previously imaged. The car turned a corner then started to drive off into city streets, both Pinkie and Kassidy enjoying each other's company but their main focus was taking down Chrysalis and ending this once and for all.

"Where did you say her hive was again Pinkie?" Kassidy asked confused.

"Point de Grace I would assume" Pinkie guessed.

"Alright let's go" Kassidy said, revving the engine.

Kassidy weaved in and out of traffic, running red lights and barely avoiding oncoming cars on their way to the hive location. Pinkie looked in the rear mirror then out the actual window to see 4 police cruisers chasing them on a busy intersection.

"Hang on!" Kassidy shouted.

Pinkie put on her seatbelt just in case there was a crash involved with the police chase of 4 cruisers and 3 police bikes in hot pursuit of them both.

"These chumps never give up do they?" Kassidy questioned, looking through the rear view mirror.

"No, they want to protect the hive by any means necessary, even if we have to suffer" Pinkie explained.

Kassidy couldn't argue with that logic, after all they were loyal to Chrysalis that they would sacrifice their lives just to make sure they're queen saved the hive. The cruisers were getting closer so Kassidy let her symbiote engulf her right hand and fired spikes, aimed at the tires. 2 of the cruisers rammed into each other before exploding in a fiery crash, leaving 1 cruiser and still 3 police motorbikes still chasing Pinkie and Kassidy Black.

"Pinkie I need you to take the wheel, I'll take care of them" Kassidy ordered.

"Are you sure?" Pinkie asked, worryingly.

"Very sure" Kassidy responded.

"Alright but be careful" Pinkie said.

Kassidy took that warning into consideration and hopped out of the cruiser they were using to the roof, getting a good look at her current surroundings. Gunshots began to rain down on them as Kassidy got engulfed and transformed into Scream, she gave out an ear piercing screech before lunging at an officer. A long spear drove the officer and split him in half like a hot knife going through butter.

"You didn't make the cut" Scream grinned madly.

Oh boy she's making puns Pinkie rolled her eyes.

She extended her arm to spike 2 more officers with spike balls, the one cruiser started shooting at her so Scream jumped ontop the police car and pulled out the driver, tossing him into a busy street, where an 18 wheeler killed the officer upon impact.

Kassidy then jumped on to the roof of the car then came in on the passenger's side as her symbiote goes back inside her skin.

"Hey, your doing a pretty good job at driving Pinkie" Kassidy praised.

"Thanks" Pinkie responded with a bright smile.

The two girls still headed out for the hive where Chrysalis would be present. A creeping thought entered Kassidy's mind about being involved in the murder of Rainbow Dash, now here she was sitting next to Pinkie Pie.

I guess maybe I can be redeemed, even though I don't deserve any of this Kassidy thought.

Pinkie looked at Kassidy who had a look of guilt and self doubt so she held her hand to reassure her that even though she wasn't directly involved in the murder, she can still be a friend no matter what.

"I'm actually kind of surprised that you even trust me despite of what I was involved with" Kassidy said.

"I know that I would reduce you to nothing but right now we have a mission to take out Chrysalis" Pinkie reassured.

Kassidy smiled brightly.