• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 1,570 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Apocalypse:Discord's Return (Not official but better title) - Democool



A story about zombies ponies, guns, friendship, teamwork, And Left 4 Dead style mutations

  • ...
 7
 1,570

Chapter 5:Rarity's dilemma



[Warning] This Chapter is very emotional and could be very sad to Rarity and Sweetie Belle fans Don't say i did not warn you


As our 3 ponies continue walking to the Everfree forrest they pass the house of an old friend.
But there seems to be a problem…

“Hey look over there guys! It’s rarity her shop!” Rainbow yelled joyfully hovering above me.
“Wait let me see that!” I said while I spread out my wings preparing to fly up.
“Oh I see. Let’s go see how Rarity’s doing” I said while getting back on the ground.

The 3 ponies walked towards Rarity’s store.

“Hey anyone home?” I said while knocking on the door of her shop.

A grey toned pony whit dusty purple hair and a burn spot on her face opened up.

“How can I help you 3 ponies in this awful time?” The pony asked.
“Rarity? Is that you?!” Rainbow asked surprised.
“Yes. It’s me. Rarity….” She said slowly and soft.
“What happened to you? You look hideous!” Rainbow said to her.
“Well that’s a long story... Come in please…” Rarity said.

The 3 ponies sat down on the couch preparing to listen to rarity her story.

“Okay I’ll tell you exactly what happened to me, It all started yesterday when the sky turned gray.
It was a normal day for me, working on clothes, running the store, watching over Sweetie Belle, Etcetera. But suddenly I felt weird so I went to the bathroom to take an aspirin. Slowly I felt better but I still didn’t feel well. So I set myself a cup of tea in the hope of making me feel better. When suddenly I passed a mirror, I took a look at myself, I was grey, I was ugly, I wasn’t. Me.
After that I passed out and when I woke up my tea was laying over face already being cooled down and all leaving this awful burn spot on my face, and then I took a knife and...” She stopped telling for a moment.

“Is there something wrong Rarity?” I asked to her.
“I…I….I…….I………I” She stuttered.
“I killed my…….. MY LITTLE SISTER!” She yelled at us starting to burst out in tears.

The 3 ponies gasped deeply and looked at Rarity real shocked.

“LOOK WHAT I HAVE DONE TO HER!” She screamed while she pointed at the small pony carcass on the ground full of scratches, a knife in her chest and her face stuck in an expression of terror.
“what have I become?” She said on a real soft snickering tone.
“a monster. That’s what I am. A fucking monster.” She continued.

“Come on Rarity don’t be so sad. If you would explain her why you did that I’m pretty sure she would forgive you.” I said trying to cheer her up a little.
“She can’t forgive me CAUSE I KILLED HER!” She said very angrily.

Rarity lost it then, she went crazy.

“How could I kill my own sister?! How the hay could I kill my own fucking sister! I don’t even deserver to live anymore. Anyone please kill me. Please please kill me. PLEASE KILL ME! Rarity said angrily pulling at rainbow her SMG.
“I am not going to kill you Rarity, forget it!” Rainbow said furiously.
“Aww please, you know I’m a murderer, I deserve to get shot. Shoot me in the head, make it a quick one. For your good friend Rarity” Rarity said smiling like a maniac.

“No I am not going to shoot you Rarity!” Rainbow said while pulling back her SMG.
“Pretty pretty please. That’s what friends do right?!” Rarity smiled at Rainbow Dash trying to take her gun.
“No you crazy bitch I am not going to shoot you! You are my friend!” Rainbow yelled at the crazy pony.

The crazy pony gave up on grabbing Rainbow her gun and took out a hand gun.

“Goodbye Rainbow and T and whoever you might be.” She said holding the gun to her head.
“No Rarity!” I said and jumped towards her taking the handgun out of her hand.
“Didn’t you understand Rainbow? We don’t want you to die!” I said angrily.
“Well you have no choice, since I’m going to kill you all if you don’t kill me” She said while she took the blooded knife out of Sweetie Belle her dead body.

“We’re fucked man” Rainbow whispered to me.
“Not yet. If she wants to die so badly I’m afraid we don’t have a choice” I said sadly.

“Okay Rarity we have come to a conclusion that we should kill you” I said to Rainbow, Maverick and Rarity while they all looked at me surprised.
“Okay. So who of us you want to kill you?” I asked to Rarity.
“that would be Rainbow Dash” She said softly while pointing at the rainbow maned pegasus.
“What!? Me?! But I…I….I Don’t want to kill you Rarity, You’re one of my best friends.
“I know sweetie but you could better do it before I hurt other ponies and make myself feel even worse you know” Rarity said very calmly back to her state of calmness.
“Yeah *snif* your right” Rainbow said.

Rainbow took out her SMG and laid it on the right side of Rarity’s head holding the trigger in her hoof.

“Are you ready to say goodbye to Equestria Rarity?” Rainbow asked whit a sad tone in her voice.
“Yes. But do it quickly please” Rarity responded.

As soon as Rainbow pulled the trigger Rarity her eyes closed and rainbow started to close hers too.
“Goodbye Rarity” Rainbow said whit a really sad voice.
“Goodbye Rainbow” Rarity said calmly.
“Thank you” Rarity said whit a grin.
“Your welcome girl” Rainbow said.

Rainbow pulled the trigger and shot rarity trough her head starting to burst out in tears.

“Oh T what have I done?” She said while she was crying.
Rainbow hanged over my shoulders and cried for 5 minutes hugging me tight while Maverick was still in shock of the dead pony on the floor.

“Don’t worry Rainbow she’s in a better place now. It was for her own best” I said to comfort my crying pegasus friend.
“*Snif* *snif* I know *snif* I know…” Rainbow said slowly crying less then before.
“Come on girl it will be okay.” I said while a slowly rubbed over her back.

After the 3 ponies calmed down they left the house whit the dead ponies and continued on their Quest towards the Everfree swamp.