• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 1,570 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Apocalypse:Discord's Return (Not official but better title) - Democool



A story about zombies ponies, guns, friendship, teamwork, And Left 4 Dead style mutations

  • ...
 7
 1,570

Chapter 2:The Mall

Chapter 2 The Mall

“Holy Shit” Was the first word coming out of my mouth when I saw all the dead ponies and the totally collapsed mall.
“This is some grim shit we got ourselves in to” Rainbow implied on seeing the horrorific scene.
“You ain’t seen nothing yet” Maverick implied on our reaction to the scene.
While we are climbing out of the room we were hearing strange humming and uncomfortable noises.
“Uhm Maverick what do I hear?” I said when I heard those noises.
“Well it sounds like…” He was interrupted by a loud noise.
A pony whit one huge arm and a small one rushed through one of the store walls heading for Maverick.
“Look out Maverick!” Rainbow said while she pushed him aside so that the mutated pony wouldn’t hit him.
The pony slammed into the wall behind them becoming disoriented and then started to throw furniture at the 3 ponies.
“Get behind that wall!” I yelled at Rainbow and Maverick.
The pony kept throwing furniture at us whit his one arm while the 3 ponies ran to the wall of the closest store.
They waited a few seconds, And after the noise stopped…
“I think we lost him” Maverick said while looking around the scene.
“We can continue now” He said after he was sure the mutated pony left.
“That thing charged right at you” I said to Maverick
“Good thing rainbow pushed me out of the way” Maverick implied.
“Hehehe no thanks man” Rainbow reacted to Maverick.
The 3 ponies continued walking when suddenly they hear the noise of a pony.
“Wait what the hay is that pony doing there?” I said when I saw a white pony sitting in the middle of the mall.
“It looks like she’s crying T” Rainbow answered to me.
“Wait what? Look at her eyes they are glowing!” I said scared.
“That can’t mean no good” Rainbow whispered to me.
While we were talking about the pony Maverick slowly approached the crying pony.
“Is everything okay?” He asked.
The white pony turned around looking at Maverick whit the expression of pure anger on her face.
She started to attack Maverick whit her hooves and Maverick fell.
“Maverick what have you done?!” I yelled at him.
The white pony turned around running towards me and Rainbow Dash.
We both took out our guns and started shooting on her.
“Eat lead you crying bitch” I said angrily while shooting at her whit my gun.
The white ponies head exploded from one of Rainbow her bullets.
“Awww yeah that was awesome” Rainbow reacted to the white pony her head exploding.
“So much blood in such a small pony. Who could have guessed that?” I said while looking at the huge blood stains all over the floor.
After we passed the pony we walked towards Maverick.
“Maverick let me give you a hoof” Rainbow said while extending her hoof towards Maverick.
“Yeah I’m all right, Thanks” He said while he got pulled back up by me and Rainbow.
“That’s some nice shooting you guys did there” Maverick reacted to the stains of blood and the bullets holes on the dead body of the white pony.
“I’m afraid Discord send some kind of infection to Equestria” I implied on the zombie like mutated ponies.
“Come on T these ponies are just nuts there ain’t nothing like an infection” Rainbow said whit a derpy face.
“Well I’m whit Thunder the idea of an infection is quite possible” Maverick implied on my statement.
“You guys really think there is some kind of infection?” Rainbow said worried.
“Rainbow, really have you seen these ponies? They are definitely not normal ponies” I reacted to her.
“Well I guess you guys are right about this infection thing. We’d better get going” Rainbow said.
The three ponies walked through the mall once again coming close to the exit.
“Hey look over there!” I said when I saw light coming out of a door opening.