• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 816 Views, 18 Comments

I Don't Want To Be Saved... - Mensonge Singer



Script Singer talks with her friends in the hospital stating why she doesn't want to be saved.

  • ...
 18
 816

Here's Why...

I'm loved, cared for by many. I have a good life, and wouldn't trade it for anyone else. I have wonderful friends that nopony would trade for anything.

But you don't see the darker sides of me...

I can't take the voices anymore, screaming in my ears constantly...telling me dark things to do to myself, and to others...

The flashing memories of the day I want to forget, it haunts my dreams... I don't know what was real, and what's a nightmare... I don't let anyone see me when I'm vulnerable, but they do anyway because of how weak I am...

Constantly needing help, and find I can't get myself to accept it...even though I want to... I just can't get myself to trust anyone anymore...

I'm so tired of not being able to talk about the true problem that I can't find the words for...getting frustrated when I try to explain and just end up making something worse...

So what's the point...?

Here I am now, locked away in my bedroom holding a knife in my hoof, ready to stab myself. I ignore my friends trying to save me outside my door, I knew I shouldn't have left a note to them, I should have hidden it with me when they found my dead body, but it doesn't matter now...

I press the blade against my chest, feeling it slowly impale me. I gasped in pain as I let out a slow scream, watching it slowly go through my body, my screams growing louder.

I heard a banging at my door as my head grows fuzzy.

"SCRIPT, JUST HANG ON!" My friends yell through the door.

I slowly removed the blade as I struggled to breathe.

"You...deserve...better...than...me..." I coughed as my head grew dizzy.

"JUST HOLD ON, WE'RE COMING!"

I felt my whole body shudder as I collapsed to the floor.

"Oh, Luna, she fainted!"

"...so...cold..."

"STAY WITH US!"

"Somepony get the bucking door open!"

"We're trying!"

"Move, horse apples!"

I felt my eyes close as I heard my friends bucking my door down, the darkness taking me. My friends shouting over one another, still trying to save me, but it was hopeless...