• Published 2nd Apr 2019
  • 348 Views, 1 Comments

Wedding Day (Parts 1 and 2) - Jasonpleasant



It's Jukebox James's and Sonata Dusk's Wedding day but a certain somepony has other plans with his new team mate

  • ...
 1
 348

Part 01

The sun rose over the town of Ponyville and the bells begin to ring; As every pony is already outside decorating for a special celebration, JJ and Sonata's wedding. every pony was excited about this day especially Pinkie Pie as she starts hopping around with pumpkin and pound cake. Rainbow Dash and the not-as-clumsy Derpy hooves set some lace around the mid-level of town hall while Rarity and Sassy Saddles, roll out the white carpet at the bottom floor. Applejack, The CMCs, and Fluttershy gather the songbirds while Twilight, Starlight, and Spike set the seats. Freshly Baked and Callion Black are at Sugarcube Corner making cupcakes and other delicacies for the celebration, while Ranger Prism and Power Cord sort out the clothes for the groomsmen. Beatz, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavio set up their equipment to apply music for the function, and Newcomer Flame Blazer lights up the candles as quick as a flash.

A Few minutes later, JJ is at the castle of friendship looking at the clear blue skies. Aria sees JJ, sneakily walks out and pounces on him. JJ's Spider-Sense goes off and dodges the surprise attack leaving dizzy Aria in a pile of pillows. The two laugh it off and then Aria asks him how excited he is for the big wedding. JJ replied saying that It feels like something he's never felt before in his entire life. Aria smiles and elbows the happy stallion in a congratulatory way and heads back to the dazzlings room. A few minutes later, Adagio is carefully trying to do Sonata's mane for the big day, and ten seconds later Aria, comes to talk to her sisters about how they can help out with the wedding. Adagio soon hears the elements coming in and they head downstairs to see them. Rarity then sees Sonata's hair that Adagio did and Adagio herself asks if there's something she can change. Rarity braids up one set on her hair and the sisters sigh in awe.

Soon after ten minutes, Spike's stomach begins to growl. JJ begins to feel hungry as well as every pony else and decides to get some food. With that being said, JJ heads downtown to pick up meals for his pals. He then runs into his two pals Freshly Baked and Power Cord who are setting banquet and light show for the event. Callion Black and Flame Blazer come in for a hangout and every pony begins to have a little conversation on random stuff.

Deep somewhere in the Everfree forest, Queen Chrysalis is in her new secret hideout plotting her revenge until a few minutes later, a dark cloud appears from the thickets of the trees. Queen Chrysalis smirks as she noticed King Sombra's eyes in the fog. The evil queen was surprised that Sombra came back from the dead until he notices the Elements of harmony drawn on a tree branch. Sombra turns into pony form and then asks her if he might be of service to this plan. Chrysalis, on the other hoof, was planning to ask him the same thing as if they were meant for each other, and with that in mind, the evil royals team up and go over the plan.

Back in Ponyvile, The wedding was almost fully decorated and every pony is taking a break. Meanwhile, Jukebox comes out of a Pizza Parlor with one large Pepperoni Pizza and one Large Taco Pizza for Sonata. On his way back to the castle of friendship, Jukebox hears a strange noise coming from a distance. JJ shrugs as if he thought he was hearing and continued walking back to the castle. Suddenly the noise got a little and JJ begins running in fear. The sound gets louder AGAIN and JJ begins sprinting like the wind. When he stopped, he sighed in relief but soon forgot about the wardrobe for the wedding. He calls Rarity on his watch and a Rarity hologram appears. JJ asks her if she could make him a wedding that puts the "wow" in "wow factor". Rarity happily accepts the request and will be happy to work on it as soon she's finished with Sonata's wedding dress. JJ thanks Rarity, ends the call and continues walking back to the castle

Just along the edge of the Everfree forest, The two evil royals emerge from the trees and began to search for a target to put their plan in motion. After 5 minutes they spot JJ with some food and by surprise, Chrysalis found out that it's gonna be another wedding. King Sombra shoots a tranq-dart in JJ's chest and before he was about to faint, he quickly activated his tracking device on his watch and then fell to the ground unconscious. Chrysalis then uses her magic to take JJ back to her secret hideout while Sombra disguises himself as the captured Stallion.

The Mane 6, Dazzlings Adagio and Aria, and JJ's new pals are all hanging out at the castle getting gussied up for the big ceremony. As for spike, He went a little overboard with the sequins all thanks to Rarity. Rarity blushed and takes the sequin jacket from Spike giving him a not-too-shiny sequin jacket instead with a smile. Flame Blazer and Callion Black rushed in saying that it's almost time for the wedding ceremony and Sonata is already at Townhall. Every pony rushed out in excitement accidentally leaving Spike behind, But there was no need for him to worry cause he's got just as much super speed as any dragon.

Meanwhile, at Chrysalis's secret lair, Jukebox was trapped in a cage 10 feet 2 inches high above the ground. Do you think that JJ can escape in the blink of an eye? Nope, not gonna happen. Chrysalis was so clever she made the indestructible and invulnerable to magic. To make matters worse, she's even electrified the cage bars. JJ was worried that with this mess, he'll be dead and he thought, Of all the worse things that could happen, this is THE! WORST! POSSIBLE! THING! Cutting back to where every pony is heading to Townhall, Rarity suddenly hears her phrase being said from a distance. She wondered where it was coming but she soon heard a beeping noise from her watch. Once she turned it off, she shrieks in realizing that the groom has been captured. Sonata rushed to Rarity saying that his soon-to-be husband is in danger and as soon as she was planning to save his love, Jukebox comes to townhall all dressed up. Everypony sighed in relief knowing he's alright...except for Sonata.

Inside Townhall, Queen Chrysalis disguises herself as Chancellor Berryswirl who she trapped in a supply closet not so long ago. "Chancellor Berryswirl" and "JJ" evilly smirked at each other and they begin to meet every pony. Sonata still became a little suspicious about how it just "Happens" that JJ escaped but her sisters told her to go with the flow and be happy that his lover is fine. Sonata smiled and the wedding began.

JJ still trapped in the cage tries to bust out without touching it. Just then, ex-changeling Thorax came across him and decides to free him. Jukebox escapes with gratitude and asks Thorax to come to the wedding and Thorax follows. Back at Townhall, Flower fillies Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and JJ's little sister Sweet Pea come down the aisle. Ring bearers Drew and Greg comes on down with the earrings on special pillows. Next up, Groomsman Big Mac guides Sonata to the stage to her sisters as the bridesmaids.

Jukebox and Thorax begin to race down the everfree forest in hopes of making it to the wedding on time. Through blistering winds and scorching deserts allowing nothing to stop them. Back at Townhall "Chancellor Berryswirl" began his speech and every pony's eyes widen in excitement. Flame Blazer, records the wedding from each angle of Townhall but just as "The Chancellor" was about to mark his final words, The REAL Jukebox James shouted "I OBJECT!". Much to every pony's surprise, Jukebox is now it two different places at once but just to continue on, "Jukebox" said that the real Jukebox is the imposter and wants to ruin the wedding; But the Real Jukebox disagrees.

Sonata looks at the two duplicates very careful and then as soon she takes a closer look at "Jukebox" "The Chancellor" said to kiss the bride. Without warning, "Jukebox" kissed her leaving the real Jukebox in tears...but just as things couldn't get any worse, a strong wind, thunder, lightning, and green magic was crowding all of the lovely bride transforming her into a green-eyed mare with bat wings. The real Jukebox turned around and look at his love completely transformed and when every pony began running for their lives, "The Chancellor" and "Jukebox" Locked all the doors and windows with no chance of escaping. The two reveal themselves as the Evil victorious royals, Chrysalis, and Sombra along with their new ally. "I SHOULD HAVE GUESSED!" Twilight shouted and the two royals took over Equestria, once again.