• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 1,465 Views, 34 Comments

Prehistoric Thunder: a Power Rangers story - TheHardie-Boy



Three retired crime fighters enter Equestria in order to stop an old foe

  • ...
5
 34
 1,465

Reign of terror (part one (still))

Back at the castle, Twilight and the others were trying to figure out a way to beat Terrorsaurus, save for Pinkie who was still upset about her party getting crashed. “How did you guys beat him last time?” Rainbow asked. “The first time, we had an artifact called the Shield of Triumph, which made us stronger. But we weren’t able to bring that over. The second time, it was Dr. O that beat him, but he isn’t here now,” Ethan responded.

“Well, I don’t know if you guys noticed, but he was a lot more beatable after the sun went down,” Starlight said. “Now that I think about it, you’re right. At first I thought it was just because of our super Dino Mode, but you were able to take him too,” Ethan said. “So are you guys saying that his power came from the sun?” Connor asked. He was just half-heartedly listening. “Well, it’s a start. If that’s true though, we might need to talk to Princess Luna,” Twiilight said. “Isn’t she the princess of the moon?” Kira asked. “Yeah. She raises the moon every night,” Twilight said.

“Hold on, what are y’all suggesting? That we get her to keep the moon up until that thing is destroyed?” Applejack asked. “No, but I don’t know. We just need some sort of lead to beat that thing,” Starlight replied. “Maybe we can ambush him somehow when the moon rises?” Kira suggested. “That might work, but we don’t know where he is,” Connor said. “I completely forgot about that,” Ethan said. “What do you mean?” Kira asked. “Terrorsaurus might not have used an invisiportal to get in, but he did use one to escape. I should be able to track him using my laptop,” Ethan said. “You do that, we’ll keep trying to figure out a way to beat him,” Twilight said.

Ethan walked out of the throne room to get his laptop. He turned it on, and turned the frequency to the stakes he put around Ponyville. Sure enough, there was a signal leading to somewhere else. He got it to show up on a mapped out format and took his computer back to the throne room.

“I got a trace of where he went. I don’t know the name of the location, I have a pretty good idea of where it is. Do one of you think you could identify this place?” Ethan said. Twilight brought up the friendship map and took a look at the laptop. Starlight took a look as well, but when she saw the other end of the signal, she gasped. “What’s wrong?” Connor asked. “That thing teleported to my old village!” Starlight exclaimed.

Author's Note:

Hey guys,
Yes, I know about the title. I also know that this chapter is so short. In my defense, I meant to get this into the previous chapter, and I didn’t want to take it down and re-upload it. Just, give me a break. I’ll get to work on the next chapter as quick as I can.

Sincerely,
Donnnnnnnn