• Published 7th Aug 2012
  • 1,420 Views, 11 Comments

Crystal Horned Alicorn - DeltaPow



Delta, a Clone of Ethan Pow, lives a life as a alicorn in Equestira.

  • ...
14
 11
 1,420

Long Live the New Prince

Chapter 2: Long Live the New Prince

Well it is a new day, getting up and awaking. My Dream that I was recalling everything that happened, I was completely aware that I was a copy of the original Ethan Pow. 'My memories are in shards, any that are outside of this realm, that might be the best. Once I get a chance in the future I need to ensure the barrier is well, I will once I break into my hooves.' With a yawn I got up from bed heading the the bathroom that this guest room had. Turning on the shower and getting myself clean I started think, 'I wonder what my limits are since I am a pony? Will I get a Cutie mark? Will the Princesses lock me up in a dungeon and throw away the key' I raised my eye brow at that thought' why am I thinking that... wasn't that when twilight was over reacting to Fluttershy about Celestia's pet phoenix... ya that's right' I lowered my raised brow and turned off the shower. Walking out and drying up with a towel.

'I need to see if I can use any magic.' focusing on the towel I moved it to dry my head and mane, but lost focus 'It seems I need to get some training, I can't hold objects for too long.' Giving myself a frown I placed the towel away grabbed my hat and head to the door.

I opened the door and I saw a royal guard standing there and stated, "Hello there, I am here to lead you to the main throne room to meet with princess Luna and princess Celestia." I replied with a simple, "very well" and we made our way there. I noticed not many ponies in the castle... they might be still busy repairing that wall I smashed through which made me grin a bit 'eheh... Oops'.

We made it to the throne room, I entered but the guard remained outside. With the door closed it was only me and the princesses in the room. I walked up to them as the room was quite big.

"Thank you Ethan for getting here, we wish to discuss a few things before you head to Ponyville with Twilight Sparkle" I felt concerned for what might happen next, "we feel that your deeds and personality, we would like to make you a member of our royal family. As it would be wise to add you as such to allow you get here or anywhere freely."

"A message will be delivered to all the mayors and royalty of Equestria. We do like you will be able to attend the next Grand Galloping Gala that should be happening in six months" Luna Added

"So I will be called a Prince?" I asked confused

"You will be Granted that title since you're an Alicorn like me and my sister this is very unheard of to have a male alicorn. You Care and understand our world well. Maybe be a very important royal of many generations to come." Celestia said with a giggle

"So, what would I need to do as a Prince?" I asked.

"See our world, learn it, you may find challenges unlike other worlds you have seen." Celestia said

'That I wouldn't deny' I thought then accepted. "Then I accept this honor, but would that mean I would consider you two sisters?"

"Yes that would since you will be apart of our royal family. There's no real Ceremony for something like this so it will have to be a mutual agreement as I and my sisters do agree." stated Celestia

"I take it there are many Princesses in Equestria?" I asked

"yes there are, but we thought you where to see Equestria and meet them yourself. Its one of the reasons of the Gala to have all Royalty comes together to meet with many well-known ponies in our world." Celestia informing me, "But not all make it to the Gala, many stay in their area sometimes, others do have rivalries with each other."

"How many of the royals are Alicorns?" I asked

"Less than one-fourth of all the royalty. You will see what we mean at the gala but Twilight and her friends will be at the train station soon. You need to hurry prince." Luna said

"Then I should be going, Thank you for granting me such a title here, I won't make you regret your choice" as I started to trot to the door.

"We know you will brother" said Celestia which made chills go down my spine as I left the room and headed outside.

"Prince Ethan, The Crystal Horned Alicorn of Equestria" Luna and Celestia said

I made my way to the main gate, as I am not aiming to break any more walls this time, I started to think if I just fly over it but I was spotted by Shining Armor and he commanded his guards to lower the door so I can go through, "My Sister is at the train station waiting for you. Just follow the signs with a train symbol, no issue to get there. Hey take care of my little sister ok?" He said.

"No Problem, I will do my best, thank you Shining Armor." I replied to him as I ran out the gate to the train station.

Getting to the train station was very easy, I had some commotion of ponies seeing me but I not really paying them any attention. I saw Twilight in a wheelchair as she wasn't completely ready to walk.

"Hey Hero!" yelled Twilight as she waved her hands, the rest of the group noticed me as I approached them. They all turned with some shock.

"Howdi there Ethan, My name is Applejack I am a farmer at Sweet Apple acres." AppleJack introduced herself

"I am Spike, Thank you for saving Twilight" Spike Said right after Applejack

"Oh what a Wonderful Horn you have there, I am Rarity" Rarity said after Spike

"I am Pinkie Pie, I LOVE Parties do you?" Pinkie Pie said getting very close into my face then moving back which made me chuckle a bit

"Rainbow Dash is my name, Speed is my game" said Rainbow in her proud mood

"I'm Fluttershy..." Fluttershy said very quietly

"Ok, let me see here, Nice to meet you all. I am Ethan, Applejack nice to meet you, Spike you're welcome, Thank you Rarity, I love Parties too Pinkie Pie, I like to see you in action Rainbow Dash and It's very nice to meet you Fluttershy you look wonderful today." as I respond to everyone. Making Fluttershy less shy and happy in the statement.

Spike then received a message from Celestia as he started to read it surprised. "What is it Spike?" Twilight Asked.

Spike Cleared his Throat and said, "Dear Twilight and Friends, I sent this message to tell you that Ethan granted the role as a Prince of Equestria. I have made arrangements for him to have a place of his own in Ponyville. I hope you all have met him and hope you all teach him about Ponyville and Equestria." Everyone turned to me with shocked eyes "What? Ya I just became a Prince today." I said with my ears pointed back.

"A Prince Living in Ponyville, that will be something new, wait a moment, where is your cutie mark?" Said Rainbow Dash

"I don't have one yet" I said

"A Pony coming Prince today, that doesn't have a cutie mark and Crystal Horned, You got a lot ahead of you in Equestria" Twilight said, "So much to teach and So much we can learn."

"Applebloom will be as excited as cakin a applepie to see you." said Applejack

"And Sweetie Belle" Added Rarity

"Cutie mark Crusaders?" I asked as the group said, "yes"

"I heard of them as well, I'd like to meet them when we get to Ponyville." I said with a smile.

"ALL ABOARD!" the conductor said, we got on the train to Ponyville, we boarded a private cart so not to be overwhelmed with other people.

"what do you know about Ponyville?" Pinkie said to me

"I know some history and the ponies that live there." I replied

"Wellllllll..." She started Singing

"She going to start singing right?" I asked "Yep" replied the rest of them.

Let me tell you about Pony-ville, its a wonderful town

Get a Feel of what I say

Many Ponies all there big and small

some of them round

Let me tell you more about Pony-ville, its a Beautiful town

With many Trees and flowers

Colors to many shapes

and sight of mountains with canterlot in its place

Let me tell you more about Pony-ville, its full of Adventure

With the Spooky Everfree Forest

Where its dark and Scary

Daring to enter is not smart

But where we found the elements of harmony

And became friends with twilight

Thats what I told you about Pony-ville

"That was a very nice song, bravo Pinkie" I said with a smile, Pinkie giggled. 'It better in person than watching it.'

"By the way Suger-cube, how long will you need to be in that wheelchair?" Applejack asked Twilight

"3 days the doctor said to me, I need to stay off my legs til then, no worries spike will be moving me around. I will take the time to read more, I bought some more books for the library in Ponyville from Canterlot that I wanted to get for weeks now." Twilight answered

"Any more Daring-Do Books?" said Rainbow Dash with stars in her eyes

"Not this time, the author is taking a break on it and it won't be coming out until he starts up again." twilight answers rainbow dash dropped her head in sadness.

"I wonder what living arrangements Celestia has gotten for me." I wondered 'there isn't much big houses in Ponyville. Which I don't mind small houses, heck I lived in 215 sqm of space before.'

"No worries, I bet the Princess got it covered Ethan" Spike said to me with the rest nodding in agreement which made me smile.

Everyone got talking and I was listening. It seems the Applebuck season will be happening soon on Sweet Apple Acres. Pinkie Pie was planning a Party tomorrow and Rainbow dash asked me to watch her tricks she was planning to be perfect after that. Twilight going to teach me to use magic the day after she gets out of the wheelchair. Rarity wanted me to visit Carousel Boutique to get a new look. Soon we made it to Ponyville. There was a large crowd outside with a sign saying, "Welcome Prince" on the town hall. I could see that Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Big Macintosh and many others I could recognize where there.

We got out with twilight and spike first, then I was with a loud welcome of ponies. The mayor was there and said, "Welcome to our Town Prince Ethan." as they all bowed. 'This will be horrible for my ego' I thought. There wasn't as many as in canterlot not even close but it was many of them.

I respond, "Thank you Mayor for the wonderful welcome." then yelled out so everypony would hear me, "Thank you all for being here!" which made the crowd spark in excitement of being acknowledged. Then I turned to the mayor, "Though you have planned this, I'd like to get Twilight to the library." She said, "gladly, clear the way to the library everypony!" ponies moved so we get twilight to the library.

I could hear much from the crowd, "Wow a crystal horn!","He going to live here too." and "he has no cutie mark, I wonder what it will be when he find his special talent." this also catch the eye of the cutie mark crusaders which he came out and walked with me.

"Prince Ethan!" they said as I was walking with twilight I looked at them, "go ahead and take twilight to the library I would like to talk to these three." the rest of them moved on as I talked to the fillies "Hello there, you must be Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. I heard so much about you." Their eyes light up, "Your right I don't, I still yet to find something that makes me Special."

"Why don't you join our group, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, It would be great." Said Sweetie Belle

"It would be great to find our talent together" said Scootaloo

"I see, I will join your group but first I have to get settled in" I said

"Got it" all three said together, and walked off happily

I continued on to follow the group to the library. Everypony started to move to continue what they where doing.

"Home Sweet Library" Spike said as the group got inside, the mayor was there.

"Prince Ethan, I have some bad news. In my rush getting Princess message of you moving here and saying a place will be given to you... we don't have any at the moment" the mayor said sadly

"I see, I will need someplace to be until my house is completed. The question is where am I going to stay?" I asked

"Oh oh, wait never mind" Pinkie said remembering the room she has is packed with party supplies.

"The Carousel Boutique has a extra room darling." Rarity informed me

"Well I got a room on the farm" Applejack stated

" um I... got a room in my house" Fluttershy informed

"It seems that I have many choices, Mayor, how long will it take to complete the house?" I said

"we do have a house that was near completion that was started a few weeks ago, it will be finished in 4 days." she replied.

"Why don't I do this, I will spend a night at each of the places by then my house will be done. Everypony that offered will be helping me out" I said, "No one will be feel left out that I didn't choose them."

"That...is a logical way looking at it" Twilight said

"very well then, I will have that arranged then." the mayor said walking out

"I will have to warn you Opalescence normally doesn't like other people she very hostile to them." Rarity said with worry.

"I see, I will have to respect her space then. Thank you for offer." reassuring rarity "But now since Twilight is home now, I bet she wants to get everything organized since of the new books she got from canterlot" I said, "Unless I am leaving you out? Twilight?"

"No, your right, I will be ok here reading to pass the time. I don't think moving around would help me anyway." She said is I nod in agreement.

"Where should we go first?" I asked

Pinkie Jumped up, "I know! Lets go to suger-cube corner."

"I am quite parched why not." Applejack agreed

"I have to go check on the room and Opal I will meetup with you there." said rarity.

"I have to see Angel and the other animals now" Fluttershy stated, "I will see you later"

"I am able to hang around" said rainbow dash as applejack, pinkie pie and rainbow dash and I head out to suger-cube corner.

Most of the Ponies moved on doing what they normally do. Some of them where waving to me I normally return a wave. We got to suger-cube corner, where we all got something to drink.

"Well what ya think?" Pinkie asked me

"looks very nice" I answered.

"I mean your drink silly!" Pinkie said.

"the punch is very good... where is rainbow dash?" with that there was a strike of lightning, applejack and pinkie where spooked but I wasn't because in that moment I asked I became aware of her above me.

"Nice try but you where too late on the draw there rainbow" I said "two out of three ain't that bad." said rainbow dash disappointed.

Pinkie started laughing and applejack grinned, "ahah very funny dash."

I chuckled ,"maybe if you did this." I jumped from below and hit the cloud rainbow was on. making lightning spark up, causing rainbow to fall on the ground. They all started laughing.

"Nice one, I might get you someday" Rainbow dash said.

"Maybe, but not today." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh hi there Sweetie Belle" I said when Sweetie Belle replied, "I heard that you will be spending the night at our place for tonight" I nodded when she smiled, "that is awesome."

"I better head back to the farm" Applejack informed "Big Macintosh will be worried about me."

"I need to get things done too" said Pinkie Pie "See you later Alligator" Hoping off.

"I gotta fly, there is some things I need to check." Rainbow dash stated.

I had no other choice but go with Sweetie Belle to see Rarity. Once we got there we heard Rarity said pretty loudly, "Out of all the worst things that could happen, this is the! Worst! Possible! Thing!" Sweetie Belle and I rushed upstairs to see that the guest room was a mess extra materials everywhere I asked, "What happened Rarity?"

"It seems that Opal used this room to play around in, it seems that I will need to clean this up." Rarity sighed then I stated, "Why don't I help you, it would be rude of me stand there have you do all the work." as I started to pick up materials.

"That is very kind of you, Ethan, I got some boxes that we can place these in they are down stairs." Rarity said as Sweetie Belle went and get them, "I will get them."

We got everything cleaned up and the bed made it was already getting late. All three of us went to bed. Opal went and saw me in the guest room sleeping at night.. noticing that all the materials were gone that she normally would play. This didn't make her very happy then started to get on top of me ready with one claw to attack me I woke up and looked at her. "Oh hi there Opal don't you normally sleep with rarity?" the cat just started licking its paws. "Oh well, sorry about cleaning up your play area." the cat hits me with her claws cutting my face. It hurt but I stared hard at the cat without much reaction, that made Opal retreat out of the room. The Strike was stinging a bit, unfortunately there was no way to stop the pain... but its minor so I went back to sleep.

'Maybe I can take care of it in the morning...ouch' I thought resuming my sleep.