• Published 10th Aug 2012
  • 946 Views, 0 Comments

The Equestria Prophecy- Volume 1: Into the Prophecy - Skiddlz13



Princess Celestia has found a disturbing prophecy in the ruins of a lost room, put 3000 years ago

  • ...
 0
 946

Chapter 2: Memories

“I am glad you could come,” said Princess Celestia. The multicoloured maned princess walked up to Twilight and her friends. “I have to show you the ruin that was uncovered during Tuesdays earthquake.” The palace was unrecognizable due to all the debris carpeting the floor and the bits and pieces of the ceiling missing. All the glass was shattered. “This is fascinating,” Twilight exclaimed as she walked down the ruin stairs. The torch light left an eerie orange glow throughout the 3000 year old room. Twilight looked over the entire rocky wall. There at the bottom right of the wall was an alicorn carving. “Who is that?” Twilight asked. The princess looked closely at the name at the bottom of the picture. Then her eyes doubled at the name. “Th-Thats m-my brother!”

“So your sayin' you have a brother?” Applejack asked. Everypony was silent, the only sound was of water dropping to the floor. “I-Its time I told my sister that we have a brother, I just never had it in me to tell her” A tear slid down Celestia's cheek. She then walked up the stairs. Everypony still trying to digest the fact the princesses had a brother. “So, why did she not tell her sister that they had a brother,” Twilight thought. “Well I don't know Twilight, geez!” said Pinkie. “Wait, Pinkie, How do you know what I'm thinking?” asked Twilight. “I have the entire story in my mind silly filly,” bellowed Pinkie, “HEY! I didn't bellow.”

“L-Luna?” Princess Celestia asked. The dark blue alicorn with hair replicating the night sky, turned around to see her big sister with a sorrowful expression. “What is wrong sister?” questioned Luna. “Th-There's something I have to tell you.”

10 000 years ago

“It is time to create the universe love.” “I agree.” The two alicorn's horns started to glow with a magic hue not yet discovered. First the nothingness was filled with vacuum. Then all the stars burst into existence. The alicorns formed the 4 forces, Gravity, Magic, Friendship, and Love. The gravity started to create galaxies, solar systems, and planets. “These planets are boring Day,” said the mysterious male alicorn. “Yes Night, they need something,” responded Day. They looked at each other, “Life” they said in unison. “But they need somepony to manage life,” said Day. Then Night's horn burst into light, he then focused it and POOF! A little foal alicorn. “Awwww, he's so cute.” What should we name him?” asked Day. “Galaxis,” answered Night. “Perfect.” They then set off at 1000 times the speed of light and found a planet that already had the building blocks for life they then formed a cave and set him in it. Night then put a message into his sons head. “This planet is for life. This planet is your destiny.” The two then gave him a kiss on the forehead and abandoned him there on the cold planet.

Well with that, we should send another to manage a world. Day, this time, formed a filly. She had white fur and a pink mane. “Celestia,” said Day. “Can we keep her night? I really want to at least raise one of our offspring.” “Very well,” Night answered with a slight huff in his voice, they then set of to a planet that can harbour life. They then formed a cave, then settled in it.

“Mommy, look look!” yelled Celestia. She had just created the first large lifeform, the frog. “It's lovely dear.” answered Day as she looked at her young daughter and smiled. “Mommy, when can Luna come and play?” Celestia whined. “She is still a little baby.” Day told. “Awwwwwwwww,” Celestia whined again. She then resumed watching her new creation. “Celestia, we have something to tell you.” Night said. Celestia then hopped over to her parents. “Why, am I in trouble?” “No, its just, I think its time to tell you. You have a brother,” Night said, scraping his hoof on the cave floor. “Luna isn't a boy Daddy,” Celestia giggled. Her parent just gave her the “No, its true” face. Celestia then tilted her head and asked, “Is he on another planet?” Day nodded and said, “Yes.” And so after her parents left to become nebula to watch over the universe, but to let it take its own course. For the next 10 000 years Celestia took care of Luna, and then taught her to raise the moon. Never once telling her sister they had a brother. Just to keep her from getting distracted.

Present day

“I-I have a big brother?” asked Luna. “Yes,” choked Celestia. The Sun goddess started to cry, “I am so sorry little sister!” Luna then went from shocked to supportive of her bigger sister. “It's okay Tia. I forgive you, after all I do get distracted easily,” joked Luna. Celestia looked up from the floor, her tear covered face, wet from crying, to see her sister smiling, Celestia sniffled one last time and got up. Luna caught Celestia off guard and gave her big sister a big bear hug. “Well, time to decode this prophecy we found,” said Celestia, throat still sore from crying. “I'll come to sister,” exclaimed Luna.

What do you think it means Princess?” questioned Twilight. The princess stood there, trying to make sense of the prophecy. “Sun, I am guessing that's me, The moon must be Luna, but what is magic, I think it might be you Twilight, no wait, It is definitely my brother, my parents said he had a strong magical aura. So, my brother is going to rule Equestria, but, why?” Princess Celestia looked around the room to the elements and her sister. “I guess we need to sleep on it. Anyway, I am going to raise the moon, Good night everypony,” Luna yelled as she left the ancient room. Leaving the rest puzzling of what the Prophecy means, before retreating to their guest suites. "What does it mean for equestria, Will it be the end, or a beggining?" Twilight thought before drifting into the dream world.