• Published 5th Feb 2019
  • 2,246 Views, 28 Comments

My Little Pony - Equestria Boy II - Darkness of Sombra - OliverSparkle



Can the mane eight, Spike, Oliver, the Young Seven and the pillars defeat King Sombra?

  • ...
1
 28
 2,246

Chapter I

It was a bright and sunny day in Ponyville. Just behind and near Twilight’s castle, the mane eight, Spike, Oliver, Lightning and the Young Six were having a picnic.

The Young Seven were playing hide and seek tag while the girls, Spike and Oliver watched and ate some picnic food, as for Rainbow though, she was laying down on her back with her sunglasses on and her hooves behind her head while looking up into the sky.

Rarity let out a happy sigh before saying, “Such a beautiful day, right darlings?”

They all nodded in an agreement before Oliver slowly got up.

“Yep,” he said as he began to stretch his hooves out, “A nice peaceful day, with happiness in the air.”

“And the happiness my baby boy has with his friends,” Fluttershy added as she watched her son getting tickled by Smolder and Silverstream as they were all laughing along.

“Couldn’t agree more,” said Rainbow still looking up with her sunglasses on, “Nothing can ever go wrong today.”

Just as those words came out of her big mouth, a few seconds later, a familiar voice can be heard that only the mane seven and Spike know that voice.

“Twilight! Twilight!”

Rainbow sat up and took her sunglasses off as she, the mane seven, Spike and Oliver turned their heads to the left as the Young Seven stopped playing and looked to the left as well and saw seven ponies running towards them.

The one running in front was a gray unicorn with a white beard, a blue cloak with stars and moons on it along with a hat with a bell on it that had the exact same printing of stars and moons on it. The other six running behind him were a huge stallion with strength to hit a boulder, an Egyptian like pegasus, a unicorn with a old cloak, an older unicorn, and another pegasus with armor.

“Star Swirl?” Twilight said in shock as she was surprised to see her idol again for a third time.

“Who?” Oliver asked.

“I thought he disappeared a long time ago,” said Sunset in confusion.

“I’ll explain to you later,” Starlight said to her.

The pillars stopped near the girls as they began to catch their breath from running that fast to get to them.

“Star Swirl, what’s going on?” Asked Twilight, “What happened?”

Star Swirl was still catching his breath as he began to speak, “Twilight! Something’s coming! Something evil! And we need you and the girls’ help!”

“What evil?” Applejack asked as she got up, “Can you describe it a little bit more?”

“Well, you see, this evil that I’m talking about is....”

Before Star Swirl could finish his sentence, the sky suddenly turned dark. Very, very dark. Then, some dark smoke came shooting out the dark clouds like a tornado as evil laughs can be hard. This made Lightning Twister shake in fear and became more scared than before as Smolder picked him up and hugged him in comfort.

“It’s okay Lightning,” she whispered in his ear, “I’ve got you.”

The dark smoke tornado suddenly into a dark cloud on the ground as it moved a bit before a face suddenly appeared from it. The face was the same as a stallion face but all dark, with green and purple eyes as it moved like Celestia’s mane and lastly a sharp, pointy and red horn appeared on the top of the head.

It was King Sombra.

“Ten hundred moons I waited,” he said before growing an evil grin on his face.

Spike run towards Twilight as he hugged her hoof while Lightning buried his face into Smolder’s chest in fear.

“Ten hundred moons I waited for my return!”

All of a sudden, thunder shot out from the dark clouds two times, hoping to scare some ponies if they have watched his return.

“King Sombra?!” Twilight asked in shock than she ever was.

“Really?” Added Rainbow Dash as she flew up in mid air, “You waited that long? Then I guess ten hundred must be a new high score for a villain waiting that long. What say you tell us about your days being gone over a cup of Apple cider, eh?”

“A King doesn’t talk to puny ponies.”

He then magically summon a big dark smoke to make sure the girls or the others don’t see where he was going as his head went back into the smoke and tornado away making the dark cloud disappear as the bright sky reappeared again.

The dark smoke, that hit the girls and the others, flew away revealing Oliver had magically summon a shield to protect them from the dark smoke as he made it disappeared now that the smoke was gone.

“I can not believe my eyes!” Rarity shouted in shock and in drama mode.

“I know Rarity,” said Twilight in very shock, “That was King Sombra! He’s come back!”

“B-But how?!” Spike asked as he was shocked as well, “I thought he was destroyed when the Crystal Heart was back in its place and made the Crystal Empire the way it was before when it returned!”

“Uh... I believe I have the answer to that,” said Star Swirl as he rubbed the back of his head while walking towards Twilight.

“What’s wrong, Star Swirl?” asked Twilight as she was now worried about her idol.

“Well, you see,” he began to sweat a bit, “Me, Stygian and the pillars were searching the history of Princess Amore.”

“The first princess of the Crystal Empire?” Oliver asked as he earned a nod from Twilight.

“And we went to to the Crystal Empire to see if there’s any way to bring her back since Sombra was now defeated. When we got the secret caves underneath the castle, we saw a secret room, went inside and saw a black box which was locked tight.”

“Then what?” Starlight Glimmer was now interested like the others were.

“And I thought Amore’s soul was trapped in that box, when it actually hold the soul of King Sombra because of that little note warning next to it. But until we figured that out, the box got opened, releasing Sombra’s soul free.”

“And how did the box get unlocked, and also who did it?” Sunset asked raising an eyebrow.

Star Swirl took a deep breath before answering, but he mumbled the answer instead of speaking properly. This made the girls, Spike, Oliver and the Young Seven confuse.

“Huh?” Asked Twilight.

Star Swirl cleared his throat and took a moment of silence before answering PROPERLY.

“I was the one who opened the box and let Sombra out, by using an unlocking spell.”

This left everycreature in shock as they couldn’t believe the legendary pony, and also Twilight’s idol, would do such a thing, even if it was just to see if Princess Amore could come back once again like they did.

Twilight was in shock for a few seconds before turning it into an angry look on her face.

“Were you OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!”

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter is good or just okay

I often hate sequels, even if I wrote them on YouTube or here now