• Published 21st Jan 2019
  • 2,970 Views, 31 Comments

Journey Back Beneath the School - OliverSparkle



Can the Young Six protect Lightning from Cozy Glow?

  • ...
2
 31
 2,970

Cozy’s Return

At the School of Friendship, inside the headmare’s office of our favourite Princess of Friendship, Twilight was talking to a pinkish gray pony with pale, light grayish arctic blue and light arctic bluish gray mane and tail with a castle chess piece cutie mark on her flank, and goes by the name, Cozy Glow.

The cute fooling evil filly was put in Tartarus years ago for making all the magic disappear, with the help of Lord Tirek, just for power and ruling the school as empress.

Celestia decided to try to gave her a chance to turn over a new leaf and go back to the School of Friendship to see how things go, and if she doesn’t change her ways, she’ll be going back to Tartarus.

Right now, Twilight was giving Cozy Glow a warning before she sends her off to start the day back at school.

“And if I hear any troublesome from you or anything that’s evil, dangerous or anything like that,” she said in a serious tone, “You'll be expelled from the school again and back in Tartarus. Do I make myself clear?”

Cozy Glow nodded in understood while trying to give an innocent look at her.

“Yes, Headmare Twilight. I’ll make sure I won’t do any evil stuffs or do any like that ever again.” She then placed her right hoof on her cheek and let out a cute look.

But Twilight didn’t fell for the cute trick.

“And I’ll have none of that cute look. I won’t fall for that again, and neither will the others. Not after what you did. Now, go to your lessons.” She pointed towards the office door as Cozy got off the chair she was sitting on and walked towards the door.

Once she was out of the office, she started to walk around the school before the day starts.

As she walked around the place, she smiled and waved at the students that she went past, but they gave her an angry glare at her since they’re not happy that she’s back, nor have they forgotten about what she did a long time ago. And they all wished Cozy Glow was still in Tartarus.

But she didn’t care, cos she was planning to get respect and power again once more, but in secret so she doesn’t go back again.

When she walked towards the stairs, she then saw Fluttershy nuzzling a dark blue colt with green mane as she then kissed the little one.

“Have a good day Lightning sweetheart,” Fluttershy said, “I’ll see you later.”

“See you later, Momma. I love you,” replied Lightning.

“I love you too, sweetie.” Fluttershy gave her son one more kiss before walking off to join her friends.

This made Cozy Glow confuse but also wonder. Did Fluttershy just adopted a little colt? And how long was he in this school?

She then hid near the edge of the stairs so she can spy on the Lightning as she saw what happened next.

Lightning walked towards the gym where he and his friends would meet. Some of the students smiled at him and gave him a wave as he waved in return before stopping a few miles away from the stairs.

Ever since Fluttershy adopted him and rescued him from his father at the Grand Galloping Gala, his life has gotten better. He has a new home, a new family, new friends, a girlfriend which is a dragon and a better school to go to.

Lightning let out a happy sigh before saying, “This is the life. My daddy’s gone, I have a new Momma, made great friends, got a good school to go to. My life just got better and better.” He smiled.

Suddenly, he felt something stroking his back, he thought it was just a fly and it would fly away soon. But it wasn't stopping as he then began to giggle.

“Someone’s stroking my back.” He turned round and then let out a gasp of happiness as he saw none other than Silverstream who was stroking his back with her right talon claw and also had a big grin on her face as if she was really excited to see him again.

"Nothing’s better than my stroking surprise!" She sang sweetly.

“Silverstream!” He shouted, but not too loudly, as he then hugged her as she hugged him back and also nuzzled his cheek.

“How’s my favourite cute little Pegasus?” She cooed while still nuzzling.

He blushed and giggled before asking, “Do you always have to call me that?”

“Of course I do,” she replied as they broke the hug, “I mean, you really are cute, and also my favourite Pegasus in this school.” She then nuzzled him on the nose as he smiled at her.

Lightning then felt a tap on his shoulder as he turned round and saw his five other friends who were smiling at him.

“Hey, where’s our friendship hugs?” Gallus asked as he opened his claws out.

Lightning went over to them and hugged them one at a time before he hugged Smolder as she gave him a kiss on the cheek making him blush once more.

Smolder giggled as she then carried Lightning over to Silverstream and gently placed him on her back since he enjoys riding on Silverstream’s back and she was still okay with it.

The two then let out a laughter as Silverstream then let out her wings and flew off carrying Lightning on her back with the five following them as they let out a laughter as well.

Cozy Glow was now in shock as she saw everything. She couldn’t believe that every student in the school liked that little colt and he was friends with the Young Six who stopped her and ruined her plans. She then grew an angry look on her face before saying,

“So, that little colt thinks he can be friends with those that ruined my life?” Her angry suddenly changed to an evil yet nasty grin.

“Oh we’ll see about that.”

Author's Note:

This is not a sequel to MLP Equestria Boy, this is just a short story I had in mind while I was still writing MLP Equestria Boy