• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 449 Views, 3 Comments

The Dawn of Shawn - Thunder7669

  • ...
9
 3
 449

Chapter 8: Canterlot High School (Shawn)

A few years passed and I was eligible to go to High School. At first, mommy was homeschooling me and really enjoyed it. But time passed by and she said that she couldn't homeschool me anymore because of lack of time. So she said starting tuesday, I will be going to school.

Today is September 2, 2016, the first day of high school. First days can be looked at two ways: being enjoyable or being horrible. How was my first day? It was enjoyable...for the most part.

I woke up at 7 in the morning on the palm of mommy's hand who was already up with a blue dress and pink butterfly sandals on. She placed me gently in her cereal and sat down carefully. I then ate some of her cereal while she ate some of it as well. When we were finished eating we went out to mommy's Toyota Prius and went to school.

When we arrived at school, I was dropped off at the principal's office. "Hi, principal Celestia. How are you doing?" Mommy said.

"I'm doing well. What are you doing here? You graduated last year and I don't remember having a job application out." Principal Celestia said. Mommy then placed me on the desk and said, "This is my adopted son that I found on the street. I was homeschooling him for a while but now I don't have time. I thought it would be a great idea for him to go to the school I graduated from."

"That is a great idea. I will make sure he will be in safe hands. You have my word."

"Thank you, Principal Celestia." Mommy then turn her attention to me. "Be good, Shawn. I'll pick you up after school." She then gave me a kiss and walked out the door as Principal Celestia gently picked me up.

"I gave your schedule to another student because they agreed to help you since you're new here." Principal Celestia said as she walked with me to my first classroom. It was Ms. Cheerilee's classroom. Her classroom filled with giant senior girls which made me feel out of place. When we entered, all eyes darted towards me.

"Oh, you must be the new student." Ms. Cheerilee said. I then nodded as Principle Celestia gave me to my new teacher. "Everyone, this is Shawn, our new student." Ms. Cheerilee said as she showed me to the rest of my class before placing me at my desk. My assigned seat was in between two girls who must've belong to a rich family. One was pink skined and had purple and white hair and was wearing yellow boots, a white skirt, a yellow jacket, and diamond accesories. The other was grey skinned and had grey and white hair and was wearing purple boots, a magenta skirt, purple shirt, blue glasses, and necklace with a silver spoon.

When I walked in it was a coloring day since it was the first day of school. Ms. Cheerliee thought I would want a smaller picture because of my size difference but I told her I wanted to be challenged. As I was coloring, the pink skinned girl dropped her colored pencil near me by accident. "Sorry, Shawn. Are you okay?" She said as she picked up her colored pencil.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What's your name?" I said.

"My name is Diamond Tiara and the girl sitting next to you is my best friend, Silver Spoon."

Silver Spoon then looked down at me with a smile and waved. I waved back as Diamond Tiara picked me up and placed me on her desk. She then got a map and my schedule out. "I'm the student who agreed to help you out today. It's a good thing we were scheduled with the same classes." She said as the bell rang. She then put me in her hair and walked off to our other class.


It was eighth period and I asked to use the bathroom. Ms. Blossom said yes and I was on my way. On my way back, I saw a freshman who was also my size getting bullied by a senoir. She had brown skin, freckles and red hair and was wearing gray earings and bracelets, pink socks, black boots, a black skirt, a white shirt and a green jacket.

"Where's my money, shrimp?" She asked.

"I don't have any money." He answered.

"Too bad." She then slammed him into the locker, causing him to moan in pain.

Must be the school bully. I can't just stand here and do nothing. I thought to myself. I then approached the giant bully. "Hey, leave him alone." I said. She then turned around.

"Or what? What are you going to do about it?" She asked. She did have a point. I didn't know what I was going to do to stop her. But I did know one thing.

"You don't have the right to just pick on freshmen like that." I said. She then picked me and the other freshman up in a tight squeeze.

"You should probably know this from now on. The tiny ones make mad." She said as she tossed us in a random locker. "You should also know that in this school, I rule. Everytime either of you don't have money for me at the end of the day, you spend the night in a locker. Good night, losers." I then turned my attention to the injured freshman.

"Are you okay? That was a nasty hit you took." I said.

"I'm fine, just a couple of bruises. What's your name?" He said.

"My name is Shawn. I'm the loving son of Fluttershy. What's your name?"

"My name is Wesley. I'm the loving son of Sunset Shimmer who is best friends with your mother. Thanks for trying to stand up to Babs Seed." The bell then rang and students were making commotion. I looked behind us and saw books and a binder with a flowery design. The locker then opened and then Ms. Blossom saw us, gasped, picked us up and put us in her purse.

"Don' worry, I'll get you home safely." She said as she zipped up her purse.


A little while later Ms. Blossom unzipped her purse and took us out. I then saw we were in her car. She then handed us to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who were riding in the back. "Hey Shawn and Wesley. Are you two alright?" Diamond asked.

"Yeah, were fine." I said as I arrived home. "Bye Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Wesly. See you tomorrow. Oh, and thanks for the ride."

"You're welcome." I then got out and went inside through a dog door. When I got in I saw mommy eating cooking. She then looked down at the door with a smile.

"Welcome home, Shawn. How was school?" Mommy asked.

"It was good. What are you cooking?" I asked.

"Mac and cheese. Want some?"

"Yes, please." I then yawned and went to my bed. "Night, mommy. See you in the morning." I said as I went to bed.