• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 449 Views, 3 Comments

The Dawn of Shawn - Thunder7669

  • ...
9
 3
 449

Chapter 10: Back to School (Shawn)

I was flying back with Sonata and we flew into a window. Mommy was watching TV but quickly got up and kept screaming when she saw us. I then reverted back to normal and this calmed her down. But then she got angry at me. "Shawn, what exactly was that?" She asked me in an angry tone.

"She goes by the name Lasher, but we both know her as the former leader of the TPA." She then looked at me with a wide eyed expression.

"Sonata? Is that you?" She asked. Sonata then stuck her head out.

"Hi, Fluttershy." Sonata said.

"How did this happen?" Mommy asked.

"I bonded with Shawn through something called "Symbiosis". Just earlier, you missed an ultimate bike chase between us and the Shadowbolts. They were trying to kill Shawn just to get to me."

"The Shadowbolts? But they would never do anything like this. Well, not anymore. They're good friends with me and my best friends."

"Then tell me why they used a stun gun on me. The leader also hit me with her car and left me immobilized until Sonata regenerated my body." Mom then had a worried look on her face, but then smiled.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Mom said as she hugged me. I then went to bed.


The next day came and school started. School for me now is just go to school, do work, watch out for Babs Seed, and return home. I just repeat this process for profit, in education that is. But this time would be different and me nor my friends saw it coming.

It was lunch time and I was just eating until "you know who" arrived. I thought she was just going to walk by and harrass us but this time she threw me on the floor. I knew she wanted to fight me so I got up. "C'mon, Babs. Do we have to do this? You're almost outta school." I said trying to make her change her mind.

"I don't care about any of that." She said as she came at me with a punch. Before she could even land the punch, Vice Principal Luna tackled her body and handcuffed her. "What do you think you're doing, V.P.?"

"You're going to After School Suspension." Vice Principal Luna said. I was shocked.

"Wait a minute, there's After School Suspension? I know she has to be punished, but that seems to be extremly excessive. Is that for the really bad kids?" I asked. She then nodded.

"Wait, V.P.. I want to talk to Shawn after school. It will just take five minutes." Babs asked. I was surprised she called me by my real name.

"I can make that exception, but only five minutes." Vice Principal Luna said. I then went back to my lunch table and talked with my friends some more.

"Hey, guys there's something that I want to talk to you about." I said.

"Really? What is it?" Wesley asked.

"It's about my first family that I met when I first arrived in Canterlot City."

"Who were they again?" Wesley asked.

"The Dazzlings." I said. Wesley and Silver Spoon were then shocked. "Why do you two look like that?" Silver Spoon then took out her necklace.

"You got your necklace back. But what's the big deal?" Wesley asked.

"The big deal is how I got it back. Adagio Dazzle merged with me and when I got my necklace back, she swallowed the theif whole." Silver Spoon said.

"Woah." I said.

"That was a bit dramatic according to my experience. Aria Blaze just transformed into monster and scared of a group of boys." Wesley said.

"Well, not everyone can do what you and I just did." Silver Spoon said.

"True, but don't forget about me. I fought off the Shadowbolts and had an ultimate bike chase with the help of Sonata Dusk. It was like it came out of a movie." I said.

"You have the best story in my opinion." Wesley said as Silver Spoon was trying to call someone. She then hung up and let out a sigh of frustration.

"Silver, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Diamond Tiara's not picking up her phone or answering her texts." She said.

"That's strange. Same thing happened to me this morning. She's possibly on vacation. But wouldn't she answer both of use considering that I'm her boyfriend and your her best friend?"

"Childhood friend to be exact. I hope she's okay."

"Me too." The school bell rang and lunch was over. After lunch, I was worried about Diamond Tiara. When the end of the school day came, I went over to After School Suspension to talk to Babs Seed.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the boy who got me in trouble." She said.

"If I remember correctly, you started that fight and ended up here." I said.

"Yeah, I did. But I need to talk to you. We need to talk to both of you." I was surprised at what she said.

"Both? We? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"C'mon now, Shawn. Don't act like I don't know about Lasher or should I say Sonata Dusk." She said. How did she know? "Also, how is your girlfriend doing. The girl who kicked my After School Suspension. Diamond Tiara, that was her name right? Well, she wants to say hi." She then showed me a picture of Diamond Tiara wrapped in red webbing.

"Diamond!? Don't you dare hurt her." I told her.

"Ooh, is that fear I smell? I love fear." She said.

"I don't know what you want, but I won't let you kill my girlfriend. I'll do whatever it takes to stop you."

"You can try to stop it but it won't happen because when I get out of here, and I will, there's gonna be Carnage. If really want to stop me then come to the giant red bridge with Agony and Scream. I'll be waiting." I then walked out and went home. When I got home, mom wasn't there so I wrote her a note saying I'm going to save my girlfriend and potentially the world. I then facetimed my friends.

"Hey, Wesley and Silver." I said.

"Hey, Shawn. Are you okay? You have that worried face again." Wesley asked.

"Diamond Tiara's been kidnapped by Babs Seed."

"Wait, what?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Are you sure?" Wesley asked.

"Yeah, Babs Seed just told me at school." I said.

"What's the plan?"

"The plan is we go to the giant red bridge downtown to faceoff against Babs Seed." The T.V. then turned on and I saw on the news that Babs Seed was on the giant red bridge in the form of a red creature. "Are you all seeing this?" I asked.

"Yeah, my T.V. turned on automatically." Wesley said.

"Same here." Silver Spoon said. On the T.V., Babs Seed grabbed the camera with an evil grin on her face.

"Who are you? What do you want?" The cameraman asked.

"I am Carnage and I want one thing. I hope you're listening Lasher, Agony, and Scream. You have one hour to get here or they are gonna get it." Babs Seed then raised the camera and I saw mommy along with Sunset Shimmer and Diamond Tiara were wrapped in red webbing. "See you soon, losers." Babs Seed then laughed evily as my T.V. cut off.

"Okay, I think we can all agree that Babs Seed didn't cross one line, but three at the same time." I said.

"I don't know about you three, but I'm going to save not just the world, but my mother and best friend too. See you at the bridge." Wesley said as he hung up.

"I agree with Wesley and also with you. Babs Seed must be stopped." Silver Spoon said.

"Yeah, no one touches my girlfriend and mother and gets away with it." I said as I hung up. I then flew off to the bridge.

Author's Note:

Should be one more chapter after this. Also, the picture below is Lasher.

Also, here's a picture of Carnage.