• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 449 Views, 3 Comments

The Dawn of Shawn - Thunder7669

  • ...
9
 3
 449

Chapter 6: The Nightmare on Wall Street (Shawn)

So most nights I sleep well with sweet dreams. This one however was scary to a very high level because of how real it felt. It started out with me walking down a dark alley in the daytime. I then saw I wasn't alone as Zoom came and picked me up like a horse. "Hey, Zoom. Long time, no see." I said as he flew me to through the city.

"Hey, Shawn. How have you be-" Zoom was then interuptted as a car came flying past him and I was knocked down to the sidewalk. I then soon found myself in front of a doorway to a factory.

"What is this place?" I asked myself as I walked in. I then saw blobs made out of some substance that I couldn't make out. A purple colored blob then called out my name, broke their encasing, and took the form of Princess Luna. "Princess Luna? I have so many questions."

"I'm sure you do. Go ahead, fire away." She said.

"What is this place and what exactly are those blobs?"

"I can't answer the first part just yet because time will tell, but I can answer the latter. These blobs are called symbiotes and you'll learn more about them in the future."

"How much will I learn?"

"Sorry, but I'd hate to ruin the surprise. I actually came to tell you about what will happen if you don't stop Wallflower Blush in getting what she wants. Word of caution, you may wake up crying your heart out." She then disappeared after the factory was blown away. I then saw it all, Canterlot City was engulfed in flames. A giant red creature then held me in a tight fist. It then said in a feminine voice, "Hello, Shawn."

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" I asked as it transformed into Wallflower Blush. I then gasped.

"You seem to have memory issues. Let me help you with that." She said as she opened her mouth, tilted her head back, and held me overhead. She then dropped me into the great abyss of her throat. I then screamed as I feel to my doom.

I then woke up on a pillow with tears in my eyes. A thunderstorm then made a loud thunderclap outside causing me to cry my heart out just like Luna said. As I was crying, Adagio, Trixie, and Vignette came in and crowded around me.

"Poor little Shawn. What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" Adagio said as she gently picked me up. I then nodded. "It's okay, you can sleep with me tonight." I was then placed on her shoulder.

"Is he okay?" Trixie asked..

"He's still scared but I have the feeling that he'll be fine." Adagio answered.

"I'm not saying I don't care about his state of being but we had plans tonight. We can't just leave him here like this." Vignette said. She made a good point. Adagio then turned her attention towards me.

"Do you want to sleep inside of Auntie Dazzle tonight? I can protect you from anything." She said with a smile.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." I then nodded as she brought me closer to her mouth. She then closed her mouth, gave me a few ticklish licks, and then swallowed me. When I reached the bottom, I saw it was empty. I then fell asleep.