• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 449 Views, 3 Comments

The Dawn of Shawn - Thunder7669

  • ...
9
 3
 449

Chapter 7: A Christmas Tragedy (Shawn)

Today was December 25, 2012. This was my 11th Chistmas, but it was also a tragic event. This was a day that would change me forever in good and bad ways.

It all started like a normal Christmas day. Well, Christmas is anything but normal, but it was normal according to Christmas standards. I woke next to Adagio who tickled me to wake me up. "Morning, sleepyhead. Do you know what today is?" She asked.

I then gasped, smiled and said, "Christmas!" Adagio then picked me up and walked downstairs.

"You're exicted aren't you." I then nodded. When we came downstairs, I noticed Sonata and Aria were downstairs opening presents. "Good morning, sisters. Merry Christmas." Adagio said with a smile.

"Merry Christmas." They both said with a smile. I was then placed down next to Sonata who gave me a present. I then opened my present and saw that I got $100, a silver bell, and tickets to go see "The Nutcracker".

"Thank you for the presents. Does this mean were going to the movies?" I asked. They then nodded as Sonata picked me up. We then all got to the car and drove off to the movies.


"Four tickets please." Sonata said.

"How many today?" The lady in the ticket booth asked.

"Three teens and one tiny boy." Sonata then exchanged the money for tickets. We then took our seats and enjoyed the feature presentation. The movie was pretty funny with a lot of quoteable moments. One of my favorite scenes was when the nutcracker stood up to a bully.

"What's up numbnuts? Did you miss us?" The bully said as his backup boys started laughing.

"What do you want?" The nutcracker said. The bully then grabbed his backpack and tossed it around with his group. When the backpack reached the bully, the nutcracker gave him a powerful kick to the groin and the bully fell to the ground making the other boys run away. The nutcracker then turned to the screen and said, "What? They don't call me the nutcracker for nothin'." A joke drum was played and the whole movie theater just busted out laughing.

When we left the movie theater it was night time and I was hiding in Sonata's jacket pocket. The alley to get to the car was dark and gloomy. As we got the car a dark, hooded figure approached us. It then took off its hood and revealed itself to be Wallflower Blush. "Wallflower? What are you doing here?" Adagio asked.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you all day." Wallflower asked.

"It's Christmas. I thought that I could just spend some time with my sisters." Wallflower then saw me and four tickets in Sonata's pocket and gave an evil smile.

"If there is only three of you, why do you have four tickets?" Wallflower asked.

"We adopted a tiny boy named Shawn." Sonata explained.

"You did? Well in that case put him on the ground. I want to talk to him." I was then placed on the ground in front of Wallflower. "You have a pretty nice family here. Did ever want to know what it's like to be an orphan?" She asked me.

"No. Why?" I asked. She then took out a pistol and shot my family until they were dead.

"Congratulations! You're now an orphan. But, I can change that if you just come with me. There is one catch though. You have to help me get my stone."

"No way. I won't help you."

"Then I guess you're destined to die out here on this dark and cold night. Merry Christmas, orphan." She then laughed menically while walking away. I then went in front of Sonata, cried, and ran away with memories of my past coming back to me.

Mom...dad...Sonata...Aria...Adagio...gone. I've lost two families already. Life sure is pain in the butt for me but I survived. Now, I must survive this snow. I thought to myself as it snowed.

After a while it snowed harder, I saw that my body was engulf in a shadow. When I looked up, I saw it was a girl that looked to be Sonata's age. She had yellow skin and pink hair and wore a green dress and pink winter boots. "Hey there, little guy. Are you lost?" She asked as she picked me up gently.

"Yes and no. I just lost my family to a girl named Wallflower Blush. I have no home to go to. It's just like she said, 'you're destined to die out here on this dark and cold night'." I said while tearing up. She then saw my tears and wiped them off while smiling.

"Don't worry, you can stay with me. I can be your new mother. Plus, I also have a grudge against Wallflower Blush. She likes to hurt tinies in the worst ways possible. Who was your previous family that she killed?" She said.

"The Dazzlings." I answered. She then gasped and gave me a hug.

"Did you know that i'm part of the TPA? Sonata was our leader and now it falls down upon me to step up. Also, you must be cold from all this winter weather. Let me put you somewhere warm." She said as she put me in her mouth, gave me a few licks, and swallowed me. When I hit the bottom, I saw bits of vegetables and a bed made of lettuce with marshmellow pillows. I also felt warm. I then saw her hand imprint go up and down as she said, "My name is Fluttershy. What's yours?"

"Shawn." I answered.

"That's a nice name. Get some sleep, Shawn. I have something big planned for tomorrow."

"Good night, mommy."

"Good night, Shawn. I love you." I then fell asleep in my surprisingly really confortable bed. As I fell asleep, I realized how lucky I was to find another mother to take care of me. I guess this Christmas wasn't 100% tragic considering that I got a special last minute Christmas gift, a mother. My previous families may be gone but at least I have a mother again.