• Published 11th Dec 2018
  • 903 Views, 16 Comments

D.N.A: Damned New Administrator - Chemtest



Prince Chem, after a long revolution, is sent flying back in time.

  • ...
12
 16
 903

Erasure

Three ponies fly through the skies above Canterlot, threading their way around marble spires. The sun shines down upon their coats, white, brown, and grey.

Chem laughs, “See! This was a great idea!”

Turner flips around him, smiling, “I never said it wasn’t.”

Derpy flies closer, “Perks of wings, Chem, perks of wings.”

Chem does his own twisting about, enjoying the wind flowing through his new feathers, “Makes you feel free, don't it?”

Derpy nods, “That’s why Pegasi are usually so brash.”

Chem smiles as they fly outside of Canterlot, stopping for a second just to hover.

The two others pause alongside him, as they watch the horizon. Chem grins, looking to them, “May sound odd and out of nowhere, but I’m really glad to have you two as friends. It’s helped keep the Id at bay.”

Turner raises an eyebrow, “The what?”

Chem nods, “You remember the ‘magic fuckery’ I told you turned me into a pony, yeah? Yeah, it also did something odd to me. It split my mind into three. Ego, which it kicked out. Superego, which is me. And Id, the violent one who is always vying for control. With you two, it’s been quiet.”

Derpy smiles, “Well, I’m glad to hear we’re helping you out, Chem.”

Turner nods, “You’re our friend, and we’re always going to be here to help you.”

He looks back to the horizon, “And I can only thank you two for putting up with my bullshit.” His eyes narrow slightly, “Wait, do you two see that?”

The other two look, and narrow their own eyes. Turner pauses, “Is that red lightning?”

Derpy nods, “It would appear to be so.”

Chem looks to them, “It looks to be coming this way. Should we move?”

Turner nods, “Yeah, let’s do that.”

Chem tries to move to the side, only to find his body not responding, “Umm, guys, I need help.”

Turner looks at him, “What do you mean?”

Chem glances over, “My body isn’t responding.”

Derpy tries to move him, only to find that she can’t, “Yeah, you aren’t moving at all.”

Turner looks to his neck, “Your bow tie is glowing quite strongly.”

Chem looks down, only to avert his eyes from the bright glow, “Try to do something, please!”

Turner shoves himself into Chem, “You aren’t budging!”

The red lighting draws ever closer, “I picked up on that!”

Turner backs up, “Well, what do you expect us to do?!”

Chem looks back to the lightning as it gets closer and closer, “Shit. This is probably going to hurt, or possibly kill me. As my last act as Prince of Equestria, I pronounce you two Prince and Princess, congrats.”

Turner shakes his head, “You’re going to be fine, Chem!”

The lighting strikes into Chem, right at the tip of his horn. He spasms as it arcs across him. He screams, “Doesn’t fucking feel that way!”

Derpy reaches out to him, “Chem!”

But, her hoof passes through naught but thin air, as Chem is already gone.

———

It’s a dark night in the town of Ordiria. Ponies, wearing dirty rags, walk through the streets with their heads hung low as they shuffle back to their ramshackle homes.

However, out of the clear sky above, comes a red lightning bolt. It crashes into the ground, causing the nearby ponies to jump for cover.

Appearing where the lightning bolt struck is a colt. His coat is white, his mane teal, his eyes blue, and he has a red bow tie around his neck.

Ponies step closer, cautiously, until they see both his wings and horn. A stallion narrows his eyes, “It’s an alicorn!”

A mare brandishes her pitchfork, “We’ve got to get rid of it. You all remember what happened to Solaria.”

Another stallion grins, picking up a stick from the ground, “Yeah I remember. Minotaurs slaughtered them all. I had a cousin who lived there.”

The mare nods, “And we don’t want no damned Minotaur, Griffon, or Diamond Dog army appearing in Ordiria, do we? They’ll have us stringed up for producing another alicorn.”

Another steps towards him, “Yeah! Let’s feed it to a dragon!”

The first stallion shakes his head, “No, that’s too risky. We must kill him, here and now, before the others find out!”

The colt slowly reawakens as they debate about him. He looks at them, “Hello?”

The mare looks at him, “Shit, we’ve spent too long arguing! Wheat, get him!”

The grinning stallion steps closer, brandishing a sickle, “Close your eyes, alicorn, I’ll make it quick.”

The colt begins to back away, “Where am I? Who are you?”

He laughs, “You’re in Equestria, and I’m Wheat. Now, how about you stop trying to flee?”

The colt shakes his head, “How about you step away from me?”

The stallion shakes his head, “Ah, screw this.”

He charges forward with his sickle, slashing to cut the head off of the colt.

But, right before it hits the colt, it turns into nothing more than bubbles. The stallion blinks.

Something lands behind the crowd of ponies, something heavy. A booming voice speaks, “You are to step away from him immediately.”

The stallion pauses, his eyes widening. Behind him stands a tall alicorn. Blue coat, orange and red mane, and green eyes.

He turns around, shouting as he charges the alicorn.

Before he can arrive, a shadowy mist descends in front of him, which a pony emerges from. The shadowy stallion punches the stallion to the ground, growling and showing his sharper teeth, “He said step away, you savage.”

The ponies all around back up, their eyes wide as they behold the two stallions.

With a pop, a third figure appears. A chimera of all different creatures, glaring at the gathered ponies, “Unless if you want the same fate as this fellow, I highly recommend you go home.”

The ponies don’t budge, transfixed by the events.

The alicorn steps over the stallion, “Sombra, he is to be banished to Shadow for five years.”

Sombra nods, and a dark mist envelops the stallion. When the mist disappears, he is gone.

The colt looks at the alicorn as he approaches, “Stay back, please.”

The alicorn pauses his approach, “I do not wish to harm you. My name is King Ordirus, what is yours?”

The colt pauses as well, “I... I don’t know. I think... Chem.”

Ordirus nods, “Well, Chem, these two are my brothers, Sombra and Discord. You are an alicorn, meaning you are like me. That means you are to become a Prince, a new name, a new life, in a royal castle. We already have two Princesses, whom you will become brother to.”

Sombra steps next to Ordirus, smiling, “We’ll also make sure no ponies can harm you, el niño. You shall have a new home, two lovely hermanas, and dos tíos who will help teach you all you ever need to know.”

Discord leans over between the two, “I think you’ll find it quite the enjoyable situation compared to here.”

Ordirus nods, “So, what say you, Chem?”