• Published 21st Nov 2018
  • 622 Views, 28 Comments

Rainbows times two - ScarletRhine



Travis L. Lar had gone to a Bronycon for some fun. Yet one fateful purcase causes a change of plans

  • ...
4
 28
 622

Double R arrives at Canterlot High

Travis Lincoln Lar’s family was in to having adventures. Not the adventures of going to places like the San Diego Wild Animal Park or Disneyland, no the adventures they went on were more the stuff of movies, adventure cartoons, adventure anime or find in adventure books. To make matters more interesting, the adventures were real life and actually life threatening at times. The thing is Trav's family had no choice, as a curse places on that a powerful being placed on them 15000 years ago

Because the founder beat him.

Trav's family was a branch family but it still suffered from the curse.

Trav's generation of the family was all either Bronies or Pegasisters and recent events were puzzling to them. Random people had been disappearing at various cons and some family members were dead set on finding them. Though there are stories of folks turning into anthros, but Trav figured he get dragged into an adventure sooner or later and left it at that.

Now Trav was a huge My little pony: Equestria Girls fan. So much so that he bought every doll he could including both twilights. His two favorite characters were pony Daring Do and EqG Rainbow Dash so he created an OC he named Rainbow Rose. Her persona was as mixture of Dash and Daring Do and when he found the Equestria Girls Game app and created his OC though the game's representation of her wasn't very good.

When a Bronycon Travis bought a ticket for the con and plane. When his parents found out it was going to be happening after he turned 13 they sat him down. His mother the said, “Now honey I want you to be careful on what you do there.” she leaned over to hug him. “You know that these con recently. Please avoid buying any thing from merchants that give you the willies. Have all the pieces of your costume ready. You do have all of your costume right?”

Travis shook his as he said, “I still have to find the rainbow wig, but I have every thing else.” Travis the pulled the tanktop out showing the embroidery of a map with a compass on it's front. “Alex's online friend Harry Fashion had mailed this to me after Alex told him.”

Travis’ Father then spoke up, “I guess we’ll have to hope that since were not part of the main family, the curse won't affect you. *Sigh.* You can go to th he con.”

Trav hugged both of his parents.

Three months later his birthday had com and gone. Travis then caught the plane to Baltimore and then checked into a hotel where he unpacked then changed into his costume before heading to the con.

her.Trav walked towards the Bronycon. He was dressed as a rule 63 version of the character on mobilemobile phone app called, “Equestria Girls”, Rainbow Rose. He had a snug fitting black tank top, a pair of red and black sports shorts, and a pair boots identical to the boots the EqG Rainbow Dash wore. The only thing he didn't have was rainbow colored hair. He hoped to find a wig at the con and complete his costume. As he was approaching registration his cell phone went off with the final fantasy victory song ringtone. Pulling his phone out he had short conversation with his cousin, Alex Vaitor, as he moves to registration, uses his ticket and entered the con.

Trav went to the flea market outside the dealer’s room, looking for bargains before going into look at the wares of the dealers. That's when he saw it, two rainbow wigs. One patterned like Rainbow Dash’s mop and the other the same seven colors were mixed up. “This is Perfect I thought up Rose with rainbow hair like but not like Dash!” he thought. He waited until the vendor turned to face him. He pointed to the wig he wanted saying, “I'd like that wig.” The vendor, an old man dressed like the merchant that sold Trixie the Alicorn Amulet, looked at the wig and said, “Are you sure? If your going for an Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash the left one is perfect.” Trav rolled his eyes before saying, “If I wanted RD's hair I would've asked for it now how much?” The old merchant chewed his lip then said, “$15.00.” Trav handed the man the money and took the bag with the wig. His stomach growled at that moment and he went to the food court.

Trav bought his lunch, a heaping plate of spaghetti, then took out and put on the wig as he walked back to the con. As he walked he felt pressure building on his chest and in his groin.

He was halfway to his destination in tremendous pain, as his body was slowly changing,. “must've been something I ate.” He thought as he staggered towards the door. He had just gotten to the door when the stomach cramps hit. He stumbled as pressure in his chest and groin grew to be more intense; he felt a snapping sensation, followed by a stretching sensation in her chest that briefly tightened her shirt. He started to open the door when she felt another snapping, followed this time with a brief painful sucking sensation and the end of her cramps. Toward the end of the transformation, she blacked out from the sudden relief.

The thing she heard was someone shouting in a British accent shout, “SOMEBODY GET NURSE REDHEART!”


Trav woke up in a room that appeared to be filled by various high school nurse's office to an upset stomach. “That's it! No more plates of spaghetti two inches thick in one sitting again! “ She said.

She took stock of herself and noticed that she had tan skin, emerald eyes, and surprise, surprise rainbow hair. She also noticed two sizable mounds in her chest. She sighed and said to herself, before saying, “Just freakin luck. I’ve been turned into Rainbow Rose. Then this place must be the nurse's office in Canterlot High.” She looked around trying to find anything to tell when she was in the a EqG timeline.
Nurse Redheart, the head nurse, checked on her patients and found the rainbow haired girl on one of the beds.

“Oh dear, are you okay?” Nurse Redheart asked the rainbow haired girl. She went to check on her by feeling her forehead. “Can you tell me your name?”

“Nurse, we have some more patients. We have Applejack, Sweetie Belle, and this new girl. I hope whatever’s going on isn’t some new epidemic.” One of the attendants was checking on “Applejack.”

The newly transformed blond farm girl slowly sat up, “Ugh, what in tarnation happened t’ me? And why do sound like a southern farm gal?” She was wearing a pair of denim jeans, a pair of cowboy boots, and her trademark Stetson, as well as a red long sleeved blouse that had dark red apples on it. She wore a brown belt with a red apple for a belt buckle. Her emerald green eyes and freckles, as well as her long blond hair tied in a ponytail completed her new look.

She looked towards Nurse Redheart and said, “I'm…”