• Published 21st Nov 2018
  • 620 Views, 28 Comments

Rainbows times two - ScarletRhine



Travis L. Lar had gone to a Bronycon for some fun. Yet one fateful purcase causes a change of plans

  • ...
4
 28
 620

The Path to Everfree (Incomplete)

The Path to Everfree

Rainbow Rose woke the following morning feeling a little worn. The events of the previous day had worn her out. The extraordinary things she learned the day before were;

  • She was what was called an OC created by someone named Travis Lincoln Lar.
  • Travis was suffering from a curse that made him give her a choice to either erase him or herself.
  • Her choice was for him to be erased.
  • That this reality and another was being merged with another.
  • Pinkie Pie was unnerving.
  • That several people have either replaced, merged with or switched a person from that realty.
  • Apple Bloom switched places with someone.
  • Applejack had been replaced.
  • And Rarity had been merged with her other self.
  • She watched that happen in front of her.
  • The feelings of loss from the deaths of her parents and the erasure of Travis caused her to break down and cry herself to sleep in Rainbow Dash's arms.

She realized Dash and co. probably put her to bed afterwards. She got up and gathered fresh clothes.

After she showered she went to the gym and found it locked. "I guess Redheart informed Uncle Bow & Aunt Windy about my passing out in school yesterday." She thought as she went to the kitchen. "Chances are it will remain that way intil everyone has eaten."

Author's Note:

Due to other stories in the co-lab not being timeline synched this story is on hiatus.

This chapter is also incomplete. I will attempt to give you a complete chapter ASAP.

Until then

Go with Harmony :scootangel:

Comments ( 1 )

i love the story would like to know how the story ends

Login or register to comment