• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 665 Views, 20 Comments

Code Of Ethics - ActivistVictor



Trixie must do community service by volunteering for the Special Olympics or face expulsion

  • ...
18
 20
 665

Trixie's Rival

Author's Note:

warning, Jerkset Shimmer from pre rainbow blast reformation makes an appearance here. She's not outright evil in this story persay, more just a rival to Trixie. But that sure doesn't mean she doesn't say some pretty rude stuff to Trixie in the interrim, (one of which is a reference to the first EG movie). So for those who don't like that version of Sunset... you have been warned... and it's not too late to turn back the clock to the dawn of time... and sing this song with me.... ok, i'll shut up now

The final zero hour of the school year was set to start in 30 minutes, and, unsurprisingly, given the early hour, things were quiet in the school, aside from the occasional snore followed by a clang from a tired student briefly dozing before their head hit one of the many lockers lining the halls and woke them back up. However, suddenly, this peace, (which all true warriors strive for), was disturbed as the front door was quickly opened and slammed shut by a female with light blue skin, white hair with blue highlights. To say this person thought highly of themselves would be an understatement, and indeed, she possessed a look so smug and self praising it could almost put President Ronald McDonald Trump to shame…..almost. “Behold fellow students.” She loudly boasted to everyone within earshot. “I, the great, and powerful, TRIIIIIIIXIEEEEEE, have arrived. Finally freed from the oppressive confines of a woefully undeserved detention, TRIXIEEEEEE, is now once again free to work her magic across the entire school to the delight of everyone. You may now feel free to applaud Trixie at this time, if you so wish!”

However, instead of applause, the entire hallway, woken from their sleepy stupor by her sheer volume, simply burst out into laughter and made several remarks at her expense.


“Oh wow, you are too rich Trixie!” One male remarked.

“Hey Trixie, the Fourth of July is coming up soon! You should sign up to help out, they’re always looking for winbags to use as balloons in it!” Another hooted.

“Hey, the National Weather Service just called, they wanted to know why one of their sirens was going off on its own!” A Third said before slapping his knee in hysterics.

On and on the remarks went, making Trixie angrier and angrier, until she stamped her foot and snapped, shouting loud enough to silence everyone else’s laughter. “Insolent whelps!” She said “Just because you're jealous of TRRRRRRRIXIE’s talent and power is no excuse to put Trixie down as you are doing in a PATHETIC attempt make yourselves feel better!”

“Oh, jealous? And what exactly is there to be jealous of…. hmmmm?” a female wearing a leather jacket and sporting bacon colored hair said as she approached Trixie.

“Sunset Shimmer!!!” Trixie growled as she turned to face Sunset.

“You know, it really is ironic you should call what the other students are doing pathetic, because to me me, the only one I see here who is pathetic, is YOU!” Sunset concluded pointed at Trixie, before she crossed her arms and smirked.


“Trixie? Pathetic?” Trixie scowled at Sunset. “ Oh, please, Trixie is the most powerfulest student in this school, and is respectful for and justified in all her actions” a statement which caused several nearby students to break out into laughter again. Trixie, turning to give them death glares, which promptly shut them up, then turned back to face Sunset Shimmer. “And Trixie swears, that by the end of the year, she will be the most loved and respected by all in this school, even moreso than YOU Sunset.”


Sunset, taken aback by the absurdity of Trixie’s statement, quickly cracking a smile, before she and the others nearby began laughing hysterically, “Hahahahaha, what the hell are you smoking Trixie, because it must be some pretty good shit if you think that! You become more liked than me, HA! Now there’s something that will never happen. In fact, dare I say you might be the LEAST liked and respected student in this school, due to all the shenanigans you constantly pull around here! Oh, and what was the term you used to describe yourself earlier?” Sunset said scratching her chin in mock confusion.

“Powerfulest, and don’t you forget it!” Trixie growled at Sunset.

“Oh yeah, that!” Sunset said condescendingly, “You do realize that’s not even a word right? Or are you like Andy from advance wars who is such an idiot that even as a commanding officer doesn’t know what an airport is?”

“Why you… YOU…..” Trixie growled back, before pointing at Sunset and shouting. “Trixie most certainly knows what an airport is! It’s a place where planes land using a runway, of course I highly doubt YOU know anything about runways Sunset Shimmer! With a look that tacky there’s no chance in hell you’ll ever get to walk down one!”

“Oh wow, seriously? SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?” THAT’S the best comeback you could muster?” Sunset laughed as she dismissed her with a wave. “My Celestia you really ARE pathetic! It’s no wonder all your friends are stage animals! ”


“Take! That! BACK!” Trixie replied, taking a menacing step toward Sunset, causing the students nearby to back up, expecting a confrontation.

“Or WHAT!?” Sunset countered holding her ground. “You’ll use your ‘great and powerful’ magic to turn me into a little pony?”

“No, Trixie will… will…” Trixie said, but stopped short as she realized she really couldn’t do anything to Sunset.

“HEh, that’s what I thought.” Sunset said, before she turned away from Trixie and began walking. “See you later Trixie…. And keep me updated on how that plan to become more liked than me is coming along, I’d LOVE to hear about your progress!”


Trixie, shaking in rage, and ballong her fists, watched as Sunset turned a corner out sight screamed and punched a nearby locker, shocking nearby students. “OUCH,Son of a blowhard!” Trixie said waving her hand in pain. “You cursed locker, Trixie will….” she shouted, before looking and seeing other students staring at her for her outburst. “And, what do YOU want, can’t you see Trixie is involved in something very important here!” A statement which prompted the other students roll their eyes and then return to their business. Trixie then took in a deep breath, and let it out, before she began walking down the hall towards her first class. “That Sunset Shimmer!” She thought to herself. “Insulting me in front of the school like that! Trixie doesn’t know what makes her madder, that Sunset thinks she can talk to the Great and Powerful Trixie that way…. Or that Trixie is so cowardly she just says nothing and lets her get away with it! Maybe Trixie really is pathetic...” Trixie, disgusted by her own thoughts, shook her head to clear them. “No, Sunset is wrong… Trixie IS great and powerful, and somehow, someway, by the end of next year, Trixie WILL become the greatest and most powerfulest student in this school. And then maybe that will finally...” She continued to think to herself, before a collision with another student snapped her out of her thoughts….