• Published 10th Nov 2018
  • 3,014 Views, 21 Comments

One Mistake Can Lead To Pain (remake) - SoarinDash-lover



Rainbow Dash has started having stomach pains just after she and soarin went on a date. She asks her friends what could be wrong with her but what they suggested shocks her!

  • ...
6
 21
 3,014

Chapter 4: Here we go

The couple looked around as they walked into school, everyone was staring at them. Rainbow even heard one girl call her a slut, and she saw people look at her stomach as she walked past. Once they got into the building, Sunset Shimmer pulled the two into an empty classroom.

"Sunset, what's going on?" Rainbow asked.

"Are the rumors true, are you pregnant?" Sunset asked.

Rainbow was shocked. How does she know? I've only told my friends. "Yes it's true, but me and Soarin would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone. How did you even find out anyway?" Rainbow asked. Before Sunset could speak Pinkie Pie popped up out of nowhere.

"You haven't seen it yet? Gilda posted on her gossip blog that you and Soarin were having a baby and that's why everyone is staring at you two," Pinkie said. The other girls opened the door to the classroom and went over to Rainbow and hugged her, they knew that Rainbow didn't want anyone to know yet.

"Has everyone seen this?" Rainbow asked, an idea popping into her head.

"Pretty much," Pinkie said. Rainbow pulled out her laptop and went on to her blog site and typed in a note to her followers.

Dear Canterlot High friends,

The rumors are true, I am pregnant. I am very happy with this and I can't wait to have the baby. I'm open to any suggestions on baby names.

With awesomeness

Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow hit 'post', all the girl's and Soarin's phones rang an alert tone.

"Wow Rainbow, That took guts to post." Flutter Shy said.

"And now all that's left is to tell my parents." Rainbow sighed.

"Don't worry, I will be here with you every step of the way," Soarin said, kneeling down to kiss her cheek. Just then rainbow got a message from someone named Rain Drop.

If it's a boy, Speed Runner, if it's a girl, Angel Song

"Wow, I'm already getting suggestions for the baby's name!" Rainbow said.

"Both those sound like pretty decent names." Soarin said.

"How about this," Sunset began to suggest, "If its a boy with navy hair like Soarin's then Navy Wave, and if its a girl Solar Flare,"

"Oh how about Sparkie for a boy or Rainbow Heart for a girl," Pinkie suggested.

"How about Windy for a girl or Breaker for a boy," Twilight said.

"Oh um how about Amber for a girl, or Wind Breeze for a boy," Fluttershy suggested.

"Or how about Soarin jr, for a boy or Amethyst for a girl," Rarity suggested.

"Or if its a boy Thunder Zap, if its a girl then Spectra," Applejack suggested.

"Wow, these are all good names. I don't know which one to choose from," Rainbow said. "What do you think Soarin?"

"I'm torn between Soarin Jr. and Amber," Soarin said. Rarity smiled brightly, as did Fluttershy.

"Well I will look at the suggestions on my blog later, right now I have to get to my locker." Rainbow said. They all walked out the door but before they could turn the corner a bunch of girls came running towards Rainbow asking her so many questions that all Rainbow could do was run and hope she lost them. Once Rainbow got to her locker, she grabbed some textbooks and went to class.


'End of the school day'


Soarin and Rainbow got on the bus and sat down next to each other. "So should we tell your parents today?" Soarin asked. Dash looked at her lap and began to think about it. Soarin looked her over carefully and began rubbing her leg to give some comfort. Dash looked up and smiled, Soarin returning it, "I'll be there every second for you, I swear." Dash leaned against him and Soarin draped his arm around her.

"I think that would be best. You know they're not gonna be happy right?" Rainbow asked. Soarin nodded against her and rubbed her shoulder. The bus pulled up to the street where Rainbow lived and she and Soarin both got off and went inside. Once they got in Rainbow was greeted by her tortoise and her mom's cat; she loved both of them very much.

"Oh Rainbow, you're home. What's Soarin doing here?" Firefly asked.

"Mom there's... something we need to tell you," Rainbow said.

"What is it?" Firefly asked.

"I think it would be best if we sat down. Is dad home?" Rainbow asked.

"He is upstairs in his office, let me go get him." Firefly said. The couple went to sit on the couch and wait for Rainbow's parents to return. Firefly soon returned with Spectrum and they both took a set on the couch.

"So what did you two want to talk about?" Spectrum asked.

"Mom, dad, I just found this out yesterday, but the night Soarin and I...um...you know, did it...I apparently didn't know I was ........well..........um....... fertile so it seems that I am now pregnant and... Soarin's the father," Rainbow tried to draw it out as long as she could and say the pregnancy part quickly. Spectrum was shocked and was not able to speak, but Firefly was enraged her face turning red.

"WHAT?!?!" Firefly screamed. "OKAY, THAT'S IT PRETTY BOY! YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE DEAD BEFORE YOU GET TO SEE YOUR CHILD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT!!" Firefly was screaming at the top of her lungs.

Spectrum came out of his trance and also started yelling, "I AGREE WITH YOUR MOTHER RAINBOW! SOARIN YOU MIGHT NOT LIVE TO SEE THE DAY YOUR CHILD IS BORN.YOU, RAINBOW DANGER DASH, SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX! HELL, YOU SHOULD KNOW NOT TO EVEN HAVE SEX! YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW SOARIN'S PARENTS ARE GOING TO REACT TO THIS!!" spectrum was yelling very loudly.

By now Rainbow was crying very heavily and Soarin was backed into a wall by Spectrum.

"I'm not even sure I should let you date my daughter anymore," Spectrum said in a low, dangerous tone. Soarin had tears rolling down his eyes, not for just him being terrified for his life but he was scared because Rainbow told him that when her dad said something he meant it. He was scared that he would never see Rainbow again, and he was scared that he would never see his child, he was scared that they were going to make Rainbow abort the baby.

"Since this is yours and Rainbow's baby it's your choice about what you want to do about it," Spectrum said, his voice a little calmer. He let Soarin off of the wall. Firefly's face was still filled with anger and hatred for the boy she kept glaring at. He had denied their daughters right to freedom by getting her pregnant. Soarin sat back down, and as he did Rainbow hugged him as hard as she could and cried into his shirt. Soarin hugged her back.

Still glaring, Firefly broke the silence. "I'm sure Rain Cloud and Blue Sky won't be too happy with you, Soarin," Firefly said. Still holding Rainbow, he started crying. He was still scared, not of Rainbow's parents, but of his. He was sure they would be upset with him. "You will be there every step of the way and you do not, under any circumstances do not, leave her for another girl, do you understand me?" Firefly said trying to make herself clear that if he hurt her daughter then she would hurt him. Soarin nodded with a "Yes ma'am".

"Good, now I'm sure you two need to go talk to your parents. You might as well get it over with now so you don't have to deal with it in the future," Firefly said.

"Ok, well we will go and do that," Soarin said. He tried to get up but failed because of Rainbow still latching on to him, he smiled and sat back down and lifted her chin up.

"Hey its ok, I'm still alive, your parents didn't kill me...yet," Soarin said, trying to be funny which worked, he earned a chuckle from the two parents and Rainbow. He wiped away the tears on her face and she let go of him and they both got up.

"Do you want to go tell my parents? I know they will be mad but hopefully not as mad as your parents," Soarin said.

"Let's go," Rainbow said. "We will be back soon mom," Rainbow said kissing her mother on the cheek. She turned to her father and hugged him as tight as she could "I love you daddy" Rainbow said. Spectrum looked surprised at his daughter's words, she never called him daddy, he let a single tear fall from his face as he put his hand on her head and rubbed her back.

"I love you to baby girl." Spectrum said. Rainbow let go of her father and went over to Soarin as they headed out the door to Rainbow's car.

Once Soarin and Rainbow got to Soarin's house the two pulled up in the driveway and both got out of the car. Soarin got out his keys and unlocked the door. Once the door opened he was immediately greeted by his German Shepherd, Vickie, she jumped all over Soarin's legs and then pushed him down and licked his face. Then she started to jump on Rainbow and pushed her down and licked her face as well.

"Vickie, down girl," Soarin said, pulling at Vickie's collar to get her off Rainbow.

"Her name is Vickie? Where did you get that name?" Rainbow asked petting Soarin's dog.

"I didn't pick it. She was a rescue puppy left by her owner at the vet. Vickie was her original name so we decided to keep it," Soarin said.

"That's sad, why would someone leave such a cute little dog? She's very pretty though." Rainbow said. Right then Soarin was hugged by a girl that looked just like Soarin but a bit younger. Rainbow guessed that this was his little sister that she was told about.

"Soarin, where have you been? Mom and dad are freaking out because you weren't here. They said they were about to call the police," Soarin's little sister said.

"Dew Drop this is Rainbow...my girlfriend so please don't embarrass me. We have something important to tell mom and dad" Soarin said.

"OHH so you're the Rainbow Dash, Soarin talks about you all the time. He goes on and on about how pretty you are and how kind you are and he is always so love struck when he gets home," Dew Drop said. Rainbow snickered at this as she saw Soarin blushing. Vickie wagged her tail and sped off after the cat, leaving the trio.

"Hey, Dew Drop could you stand next to Soarin for a second?" Rainbow asked. Dew Drop did so and stood next to her brother.

"Hmmm, the only difference I see is the eyes. You two really are identical," Rainbow said.

"We are, aren't we?" Soarin said. The three all went to the other room where Rainbow saw two adults pacing back and forth until they saw Soarin. The woman ran to Soarin and hugged him, then they yelled at him.

"SOARIN SKIES! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Rain Cloud said, but she stopped yelling as she saw the Rainbow haired girl behind Soarin. "Oh you must be Rainbow Dash, I'm Rain Cloud and this is my husband Blue Sky," Rain Cloud said.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Rain Cloud," Rainbow said.

"Ok you two have met, lets cut to the chase; mom, dad we need to tell you something important," Soarin said very bluntly.

"What do you want to tell us?" Blue Sky asked.

"Dew Drop go to your room, ok?" Soarin said. Dew Drop nodded and went up to her room.

"Why don't we sit down while we're at it," Rainbow said. The four sat down.

"So mom, remember when Spectrum told you that me and rainbow had sex, well...ummm...it turns out that Rainbow was fertile and I...umm...I accidentally got her pregnant," Soarin said. Soarin's father looked of absolute anger, his face turning red.

"Son, get up," Blue Sky said. Soarin did as he was told and gulped when he did. Soarin opened his mouth to speak but before he could say something Blue Sky slapped his son in the face really hard and it made Soarin hit his head on the wall behind him.

"BOY YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO SAY WHAT YOUR PUNISHMENT IS CUS IT'S A DAMN BAD PUNISHMENT," Blue Sky said. Soarin removed his hand from his head only to reveal that he was bleeding very badly and if Rainbow wasn't crying before she sure was now. Her cries could be heard outside the house. Rainbow got up to go to her boyfriend but was stopped by a yank on her hair, she turned around to see Blue Sky holding onto her hair with an extreme grip.

"AND YOU, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY SON! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Blue Sky slapped her and this time her cries could be heard from down the block. Rainbow fell to the ground and Blue Sky knelt down and slapped her again. Dash cried out as he stood up and kicked her.

Soarin heard his girlfriend's cries and got up and went over to her, tucking her in his arms. He removed Rainbows hand from her chek only to reveal that it was bleeding. Soarin looked up at his dad furiously, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Soarin screamed, very angry, but before he did anything else he got punched in the stomach and he fell over. Blue Sky picked up Soarin by his shirt and pinned him to a wall.

Rainbow got out her cell phone and wet to her dad's number and dialed it, she listened for her dad to pick up and her wish was granted.

"Rainbow, are you ok sweetie?" Spectrum asked.

"DAD COME TO SOARIN'S HOUSE QUICK! I NEED YOU HELP AND CALL AN AMBULANCE WE MIGHT NEED IT! HURRY!" Rainbow said hanging up the phone.


30 minutes later


Rainbow had been hit way too many times and she was bleeding and passed out, Rain Cloud was crying, and Soarin....well he was being beaten to a pulp by his own dad, too weak to stop the beating. Dew Drop was at the top of the stairs crying and when she saw her brother passed out on the floor and her dad heading towards him with a knife, it was the last straw. Dew Drop ran down the stairs and jumped on her dad to get him to stop, but instead she was stabbed in the leg and she fell to the floor.

"Why you little-" before he could finish three police officers ran in and pointed their guns at him.

"Drop your weapon now!" one police officer said. Blue Sky dropped his knife and the paramedics ran inside and put Rainbow, Soarin, and Dew Drop on to a stretcher and rolled them outside. Spectrum and Firefly were outside, tears in their eyes as they saw their daughter on a stretcher, bleeding from her arm and stomach. Spectrum and Firefly ran to the truck their daughter was being put on.

"Oh Rainbow we are so sorry this happened," Firefly said. The doors closed and they headed to the hospital.