• Published 12th Nov 2018
  • 1,037 Views, 7 Comments

The Friendship School - Robert Emerald Fountain

  • ...
 7
 1,037

Setting the traps and opening the school

After a few weeks, the school was finished. Twilight grilled her friends about the strict regulations, which ticked all of them off. Unknown to them, the Christians were setting traps to detect presences related to the EEA. They had even placed a turret inside the school's pinnacle. This turret would deploy a shield that could block EEA members from getting in. However, this would only work if they had activated a program with the code name "Order 66". Brandon had also placed a sealing enchantment in Neighsay's EEA medallion. Once active, Neighsay would be unable to use his abilities. After this, the school was opened. Even though there were five students that were not ponies, they were enrolled. Several weeks later, Twilight found a note on her office desk.

"Neighsay will close your school if he finds out that you are teaching to Non-Pony students. I advise you to hide them before Neighsay comes to inspect you."

The note did not have a signature, which caused Twilight to become nervous. She still acepted the advice, and chose to hide them, and have their guardians hide too.