• Published 2nd Nov 2018
  • 445 Views, 0 Comments

Rainbow Dash's new pet - Robert Emerald Fountain

  • ...
 0
 445

Celestia's Letter

The next morning, Rainbow had calmed down but was still depressed about losing Tank. She was on her way to Wonderbolt practice, and found a scroll for her. It was from Celestia. Upon seeing this, Dash went to Spitfire, and said she would not be at practice.

"You're excused, Dash, because it is related to Princess Celestia.", said Spitfire

"Dear Rainbow Dash, I am sorry that you had to lose your pet. I would be sad if Philomena died on me. I have a surprise for you. Meet me in Canterlot, and I will discuss it. Signed, Princess Celestia", the letter said.

Dash was excited and told her friends about it.

"I am SHOCKED!!", yelled Fluttershy

"WOW!!", said Rarity.

"I agree, this is unexpected.", said Rainbow. "I never knew she would see the article, considering it went all over Equestria."

"I can't believe that she would respond first, Rainbow!!!", Twilight crowed.

"Me neither, this had better be good.", Rainbow replied excitedly. "I hope she has an idea on how I can find myself a new pet. If she does, I will be so happy."

A pegasus chariot came, since it was Royal. She boarded the chariot and the pegasi took off, and she headed for the capital of Equestria.