• Published 2nd Nov 2018
  • 444 Views, 0 Comments

Rainbow Dash's new pet - Robert Emerald Fountain

  • ...
 0
 444

Dash loses Tank

Three weeks after being updated in her war training with the Christian Fleet...

Rainbow Dash lay in her bed crying. Twilight had come to cheer her up, but nothing could help the poor pegasus. Tank had passed away due to heart failure, and it was too late when Dash took him to Dr. Fauna.

"I'm so sorry Rainbow.", she said quietly and sadly. "Tank has had heart failure, which has taken his life. He has passed, and he will be missed. I hope you can find a new pet."

Dash broke down in tears at that moment and Twilight heard this as she saw Dash flying home. She tried everything she could think of, but Dash would not cheer up. Twilight began to panic, and called on the others to help, but it was no use whatsoever. They feared as if she would never cheer up after losing her pet to a failing heart. It was in the papers the next day.

The article said:

"Rainbow Dash in deep sadness"
Rainbow Dash has fallen into a deep state of sorrow, because she has lost her tortoise, Tank, to heart failure. Her friends are having a difficult time cheering her up, and they need help. If you have any ideas, send Rainbow a letter about it.